Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to 1Ownly1 Send a message via Skype™ to 1Ownly1
Default Real Talk, Read "this"

ok this iz honestly gettin on my nerves, ppl crackin jokes, discriminating, n' otha thingz just because of the way i talk on the comp, n' im going to put it out there that im black, n' im not sayin all black ppl type lyk diz, but i am sayin that y even care how ppl type unless itz threatening, scaring u, or juss being a jackass, n' im seriously wondering if anybody else has this problem or another matter iz anybody on here black, becuase really im havin these kind of troubles on most sites, not lyk myspace ur nothin, but lyk these, n' itz ****in me off, n' im not gonna tell u my life story but ima say i wuz grown up in a place were ppl talked lyk diz, n' im not dumb stupid ur nuttin, all im sayin iz plz ppl, juss stop, n' im not gonna change the way i talk for u guyz/girlz, n' if u dont understand somthin i typed juss ask "what did u say", ur somethin lyk that, ok?
Old 01-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Xmod Expert

The reason people don't like/hate your typing is because its just plain HARD to understand what it is you're saying. XMS is a casual forum, but we are one that would like to see some professionalism in our name. When other forums refer to us, we want to be referred to with a good deal of respect. As one of our members, its something that we'd like you to do, to promote XMS in a good manner.

To be honest, we don't care if you type like a 'gangsta thug'. But to people passing by our forums, and to some of our older members who are not used to this type of speech, its VERY unprofessional and shows OTHER forums that we are unprofessional, at the same time, those who see the your username will personally thing that you are an uneducated and illiterate person unable to have the decency to type normally.

Take this for example... If your dad came home from work frustrated and beat you up (ie. taking outside problems into your home), would you like that? I don't think so.

If you grew up in a place talking like that, fine. We respect you for that. But at the same time, you have to respect that NOT everyone talks the same way. The majority of us (95% or more) type 'regularly'. You can speak like that if you want in real life, but please, just don't bring it here.

We want to promote ourselves as a semi-professional website. We don't want to look second-class in front of other websites, so please understand that.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ownly1 View Post
ok this iz honestly gettin on my nerves, ppl crackin jokes, discriminating, n' otha thingz just because of the way i talk on the comp, n' im going to put it out there that im black, n' im not sayin all black ppl type lyk diz, but i am sayin that y even care how ppl type unless itz threatening, scaring u, or juss being a jackass, n' im seriously wondering if anybody else has this problem or another matter iz anybody on here black, becuase really im havin these kind of troubles on most sites, not lyk myspace ur nothin, but lyk these, n' itz ****in me off, n' im not gonna tell u my life story but ima say i wuz grown up in a place were ppl talked lyk diz, n' im not dumb stupid ur nuttin, all im sayin iz plz ppl, juss stop, n' im not gonna change the way i talk for u guyz/girlz, n' if u dont understand somthin i typed juss ask "what did u say", ur somethin lyk that, ok?
They way i see it, is if i have to raid the box of lucky charms for the decoder ring to understand your post(or anybodies for that matter) you need to try again and not fail at speaking.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Stage 1 member

That is honestly the longest sentence I have ever seen!

Mabey you should try spacing some line at places. And try to use periods.

You type your words all weird, but its still readable.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

Personally, I skim over a few posts and it takes longer for posts like yours because I have to decipher what you are typing. It's not you or your race, it's just harder to read. Eef eye teeyape lyke deez izz a leel hardarh foure yo ta reeads eet. But, if you keep the odtsiue ltetres the smae, you supposevly still can read it.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Cloud 9

Trader Rating: (8)

Just learn to spell right. People on here read English not that **** your typing.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

if ignorance is bliss...you must be ecstatic.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
The Original S.S.

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

Quote:
eh.....i can read it just fine. doesnt bother me any. hell 2 be honest i talk a lil like that sometimes.

Last edited by SUPERSHELBY; 01-28-2008 at 08:54 PM..
Old 01-28-2008, 08:49 PM

Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via AIM to 123Vette Send a message via Yahoo to 123Vette

ike everyone said we dont hate that typeing a little bit like that on aim is fine to your friends but for writing a large paragraph it just plain is too complicted to read and try and understand. heck to be honest i didnt even read through your whole first post because i got tired of translating!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

leik seriozly. i cant stand poeple who cant tyep coriectly. psisses me of!!!!!!!111
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 01-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Rethink It All

Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

I don't like to read, reread, reread again, and have to ask for an elaboration when someone types 1337 or "southern/gangsta slang".

In words a person who types like you would understand:

its 2 hrd 2 read

Later,
RedSXmodder

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 01-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

Dude, I have tons of black friends and NONE of them type like you do. I know guys who are rappers with an album and they don't type like you do.

I bet you don't type like that in school so why do you do it here? So you have something to ***** about when other people tell you to type like a normal human being?

I don't give a f*ck if you're purple type like a normal human being. If you're incapable of doing that then good luck in life, because you're going nowhere if "youz keepz typinz likez dizz"
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (3)

Yeah and theres nothing to do with ur racial color...Its plain grammar...
Old 01-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

The way you type has nothing to do with your skin color, so if you think that makes it ok, or it's a good excuse you are wrong.

It reflects on your personal laziness to actually care to type properly, and actually make yourself look smart. The way you type, is the way I would expect a 9 year old kid to type.

I used to type like you did, and I absolutely hated it. Now, I prefer to actually type with grammar, capitalization, punctuation and all of that good stuff that goes along with it.

And, if you typed up a report like that for a class, you would fail. Practice typing well all the time, and you might even get better grades on your reports because you will have a better understanding of grammar.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Stage 2 member

skin color really does not matter
im hispanic and i still type correctly
Old 01-28-2008, 10:26 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

I sure hope you aren't playing the race card dude, this forum has rules, and they are there for EVERYONE to follow, regardless of color, creed, or religion. One of those rules is to use proper(ish) grammar so that we can all understand what everyone else is trying to say. If I come across anything like what you wrote out, I don't read it, but I will suggest that you use proper grammar and try to use complete sentences.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD
Old 01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It's probably just fordman LOL
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
It's probably just fordman LOL
XD
Why...he could make like 10 more accounts on other computers and spam the hell out of this place...not like he hasn't before.......
Old 01-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Quote:
ok this iz honestly gettin on my nerves, ppl crackin jokes, discriminatingYou need to prove something like this before you start saying it>, n' otha thingz just because of the way i talk on the comp, n' im going to put it out there that im blackCan you say race card?, n' im not sayin all black ppl type lyk diz, but i am sayin that y even care how ppl type unless itz threatening, scaring u, or juss being a jackass, n' im seriously wondering if anybody else has this problem or another matter iz anybody on here black, becuase really im havin these kind of troubles on most sitesHello that should be a big hint that what you're typing is making people mad!, not lyk myspace ur nothin, but lyk these, n' itz ****in me off, n' im not gonna tell u my life story but ima say i wuz grown up in a place were ppl talked lyk diz, n' im not dumb stupid ur nuttin, all im sayin iz plz ppl, juss stop, n' im not gonna change the way i talk for u guyz/girlz, n' if u dont understand somthin i typed juss ask "what did u say", ur somethin lyk that, ok?I really do hope that you grow up someday and learn that you do have to make changes to get along in this world. If you came into my company looking for a job and you started talking or writing like this you would be run out the door. NOT because your black but because your stupid. Most of the crew that I work with are either Viet or Chinese and they have all taken the time to learn how to speak and write correctly. and I wolr with many colored people who DON'T talk or type like you do.
grow up get a life and learn to type and speak correctly
You should see my spell check light up when it sees stuff like this^^^

Gee just the first two things I highlighted make it sound like you are trying to start a fight by playing the race card.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:41 AM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to torredo

only thing i can say...
it gives me a headache reading this thread...wow!
but again, this is not a racial thing but rather a grammer issue imho!
Closed Thread