Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 11:16 PM
newbie mustang xmodder

Trader Rating: (0)
Default worst kind of membeR?

why am i the worst kind of member?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

It's part of the reputation item of the forum. Right now, seeing as your rep. is red, it will display "worst kind of member" or many other things. It tends to go by how your post looks like. If you post something of flame, or even something moronic, or even saying "dats cule" you can very well be dinged for it, if a member knows how to use the rep. item. You can also, click the little reputation item to check your very own reputation.

Honestly, if your titled as "worst kind of member" then personally, I would suggest look at the forum rules over again. Re-read your post BEFORE posting them, and also spell check and grammar check. I know that most members on here do not want to read a bunch of BS a 3 year old can make out by mashing the keyboard.

So, if you plan out your topic replies well, then you may just get a better title for your reputation. If not, then your reputation will go down, and people will just look at you as someone whom' they should not follow.

Blade.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (3)

I know you're a new member so i understand that you have alot of questions regarding on xmods but you need to search a little bit better before you start a new thread.
Alot of your questions could have been answered by looking throughtout the forum. Like I said, I know your new so here's something that might help you for any further questions:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7002

Again, don't get offended or lost interest in this hobby, You seem to enjoy it and don't take that title too personaly. Btw, i am the reason why your reputation got lowered.

If you have any questions about xmods or anything, feel free to send me a private message or anyone you find that could help i'm pretty sure they'd be glad to help you privatly!
Old 12-19-2009, 12:11 AM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

As mentioned its all to do with the reputation system we have on XMS, members get to rank the quality of your posts, take a look at these threads:

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16232
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16961

For information on how it works, I'm going to look over your account and make sure what has been left is fair....

[EDIT] OK I looked at your account and you have 3 reputation comments left for it, 2 negative and 1 positive, the 2 negative relate to you comment on threads where you comments don't really amount to anything so all I can say is just try to leave valuable comments and your rep will go up in no time.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 12-19-2009 at 12:14 AM..
Old 12-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

I gave him a positive. He nice guy just needs improvement on post quality and search forums.
Closed Thread