Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > The XMS Repair and Modification Manual > General XMOD Tutorials
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 09-07-2004, 04:38 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default see thru hood

use a see thru plastic or the plastic that holds the cover of the upgrades and trace the hood shape with a washable marker and cut it out and glue it if you want use a drill and drill it slowly in to the holes where the screw are in and screw it on the holes with long ones like one in the front cover of the rc not the body ok dont kill me if it doesnt work ok it is tight i have one in my rsx but need help on putting in pics for it can anybody help so my bad a** rsx will show
Old 09-08-2004, 07:08 AM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to SwedishRacer
Default I understand

why are you posting things that sound cool with out pictures. **** it and make tutorials for it. everyone has a stupid part of there life, now is yours. stop posting to get your posts up, and pretend you just had a blond day, that a tip!!! if you don't have a tut, don't put it in the tuts section, put it in general discution, more people will look then. personaly i think your messing up the sight. and you don't need to say averything is kick ***!. if your car is that good looking and fast, find someone neerby aD RACE THEM OR PUT PICTURES UP!
Old 09-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Xmod Expert

This **** is closed. Des this look like a spot to put this? It's called body mods. Now, I suggest that you either stop saying ideas and only post what you do, before I turn green.