Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 04:04 PM
SPR

how about this, if u want to give back... keep paying your taxes.

if u dont work, well get a job and start paying taxes.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Banned

Location: Feeding steve erkel in my basement.Wait i don't have a basement.....and i'm not awake.
Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
how about this, if u want to give back... keep paying your taxes.

if u dont work, well get a job and start paying taxes.
LOL i'm not old enough yet but i can't wait to get one though.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:09 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

The first thing people need to do to give back to the police force (or your community, for that matter) is be a good samaritan. Other things will possibly fall into place after that.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 04-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Banned

Location: Feeding steve erkel in my basement.Wait i don't have a basement.....and i'm not awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
The first thing people need to do to give back to the police force (or your community, for that matter) is be a good samaritan. Other things will possibly fall into place after that.
I do i recycle and i just want to protect them since they protect us and all...
Old 04-15-2008, 04:13 PM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodscarbon's_lost View Post
I do i recycle and i just want to protect them since they protect us and all...
They're legal to carry a side-arm, I believe they're safe enough as is.

Alright.. how about this? Whenever you see those blue and red flashy lights above their cars and hear that annoying screech, how about moving over? I'm sure that ****es them off when some idiot won't merge because he's blasting his music or isn't paying any attention to what's going on outside of his little bubble.

There, I'm sure that'll protect them from running into the rear end of your vehicle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:

Old 04-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
They're legal to carry a side-arm, I believe they're safe enough as is.

Alright.. how about this? Whenever you see those blue and red flashy lights above their cars and hear that annoying screech, how about moving over? I'm sure that ****es them off when some idiot won't merge because he's blasting his music or isn't paying any attention to what's going on outside of his little bubble.

There, I'm sure that'll protect them from running into the rear end of your vehicle.
Yeah it was funny a cop pited some guy that would not move!
Old 04-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

I see a flame war rising.

I have nothing against cops. They have helped me out when my parents had fights when I was a kid. I am related to law enforcement. One of my best friends in middle school was a cop.

But it's the stories you hear that create a generalization and makes people prejudgiced against cops. Tuners are pulled over becuase so many 16yo's in their Rice-Out Civic drag race. Hell, I've probably 'raced' someone at one point. What bothers me is when someone has a ride that isn't factory-look and complain about being pulled over.

I'm not even gonna touch the speeding thing... Becuase.. Well.... Yah.
You guys might want to give this a read:
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/23/2302.asp
http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopi...=14515&start=0
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 PM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

People, stop posting in this thread unless you're going to be serious. Say some of the stuff to a cop's face. I dare you.

Bullet-proof the insides of the doors and what not on cop cars?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
People, stop posting in this thread unless you're going to be serious. Say some of the stuff to a cop's face. I dare you.

Bullet-proof the insides of the doors and what not on cop cars?
First true post and what i mean is like windows,engine so the cops can run down the "bad guys" and then it will be perfect.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:53 PM
SPR

if they were so concerned with saftey, they would be making their cars safer instead of buying brand new ones every year like dodge chargers and rouche mustangs.

you guys think to much. they dont put their life on teh line that often. specially not every day like i keep hearing in this thread. im sorry driving around pulling people over isnt risking your life. how many times do they have a gun pulled on them or shots fired at them. not that often. it happens yes. but not often. taking a punch and getting a bloody nose from a crack head you just chased down isnt life threatening either. and even that doesnt happen every single day. seriously, now. go watch the show cops.. all that show is is the hard core action, and even half the time in that show their life isnt on the line.

and ill say anything to a cops face, its my opinion and im entitled to that.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
take them some donuts.
lol...funny...but

true
Old 04-15-2008, 05:57 PM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
if they were so concerned with saftey, they would be making their cars safer instead of buying brand new ones every year like dodge chargers and rouche mustangs.

you guys think to much. they dont put their life on teh line that often. specially not every day like i keep hearing in this thread. im sorry driving around pulling people over isnt risking your life. how many times do they have a gun pulled on them or shots fired at them. not that often. it happens yes. but not often. taking a punch and getting a bloody nose from a crack head you just chased down isnt life threatening either. and even that doesnt happen every single day. seriously, now. go watch the show cops.. all that show is is the hard core action, and even half the time in that show their life isnt on the line.

and ill say anything to a cops face, its my opinion and im entitled to that.
SPR, what proffession do you have? What job do you currently hold? Is your life on the line daily, even if nothing will probably happen? Even though it doesn't happen daily and it doesn't happy to every single law enforcement officer, there still is the risk that they're willing to take to save everyday people.

Law enforcement agencys do make their cars safer. Look at the push bars, the roll cages, the reenforced chassis', etc. etc. Police stations buy new vehicles yearly to make sure their vehicles are able to catch the run-aways as well as to make sure all their vehicles run properly.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:

Old 04-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Stage 1 member

Well I haven't posted here in a while, just started lurking again recently

Anyways about the cops being dicks regarding traffic tickets, that's part of their job. I bet they're encouraged to write x amount of tickets a month or get x amount from fines that people paid. Thats just extra money that goes to them, I wonder if they get commission from it their salaries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed
But it's the stories you hear that create a generalization and makes people prejudgiced against cops. Tuners are pulled over becuase so many 16yo's in their Rice-Out Civic drag race. Hell, I've probably 'raced' someone at one point. What bothers me is when someone has a ride that isn't factory-look and complain about being pulled over.

I'm not even gonna touch the speeding thing... Becuase.. Well.... Yah.
I remember reading an article somewhere a while ago that said a police station was using a twin-turbo Nissan 350z and some tuned up Ford Mustang Cobra that were confiscated from street racers as undercover cop cars. Both cars were done up a little (the 350z had a carbon fiber hood and such) so you could never tell they were cops. Anyways what they would do is they would provoke people to race them at stoplights by revving their engine at them and if the other person actually raced them then they'd pull them over. If that isn't entrapment then I don't know what is

Heres a couple of links after a quick search on Google:

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337825
http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/15818297.html

Last edited by Xmodder226; 04-15-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: links
Old 04-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

How can we (the people) give back to the police force who so dearly give thier lives to protect ours?
We can slow down for once, learn to take it slow.
We can learn to deal with problems more peacefully.
We can be nice to them. Smiles are contagious.
We can stop bashing them for having a good heart.
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 04-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

SPR, a cops life is on the line all the time. Some people hate cops enough to just shoot them. When they pull someone over for speeding, you never know what crazy person is in that car, and what they will do.

My life is on the line everyday, I've never had an accident in the 2 1/2 years I've been there, but the fact is I could have a car fall off the lift onto me, the lift could give out and crush me, a tire could blow my head off.. just because it doesn't happen everyday, doesn't mean you don't face that risk.

BTW, I'm a mechanic for those who don't know.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)

You should be greatful they are there to serve your stuck up selves when you call 911.

Who comes when you get robbed, shot, and so forth?
The police, firefighters, medics.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
You should be greatful they are there to serve your stuck up selves when you call 911.

Who comes when you get robbed, shot, and so forth?
The police, firefighters, medics.
Exactly. They complain now, but like I said they won't be so bitter once the cops come help them with a bad situation. But, what do I know?

That cop was such an *** when he pulled me over for speeding! God what was he thinking?! I was only doing 5 over, jeez!

That's usually the mentality of people that don't like cops, they can't just suck up and face the fact that they messed up and got caught. I got pulled over for 13 over, my speedo didn't work. Guess what? I didn't fight it, I didn't complain. I paid my **** ticket and went on with my life, no matter how I look at it I was in the wrong, because I was breaking the law.

People in this world will find anything to complain about, even if it is the people that are there to help them in times of need.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
SPR, what proffession do you have? What job do you currently hold? Is your life on the line daily, even if nothing will probably happen? Even though it doesn't happen daily and it doesn't happy to every single law enforcement officer, there still is the risk that they're willing to take to save everyday people.

Law enforcement agencys do make their cars safer. Look at the push bars, the roll cages, the reenforced chassis', etc. etc. Police stations buy new vehicles yearly to make sure their vehicles are able to catch the run-aways as well as to make sure all their vehicles run properly.
My job is more dangerous, just yesterday i fell off my roof, while lowering 25, 14 foot sections of drywall form a crane. Fell 13 feet and landed on my back, got up and limped around for the rest of the day...

Maybe they should give me bullet proof cars to protect me from falling off my roof....

No but seriously, they need some of their high power cars, other wise that asshole, doing 200 in his lambo, is always gonna get away. Its the same as them having lifted 4by4 chevys round where I live...
Old 04-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (11)

there out to protect, and they still kill innocent ppl, for no effin reoson. many kids have been killed for stupidity. they showed on the news last time that cops killed a kid for having a toothbrush. A FU***** TOOTHBRUSH!, that is what ****es ppl off. and plus they use exsesive force for no reoson. for example the immagration march. the s.w.a.t came and injured many people with bean bag shooters. the only thing the people were doing were protesting, not destroying, so i really think cops can go suck a@@
Old 04-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Elite member

Acura, it's not like they kill innocent people purposely. If it's from a distance, the y have no idea what might be in that persons hand. Now granted that it's a kid just makes it worse, but face it, a kid with a gun is just as dangerous as an adult with a gun. That gun still shoots, and when it comes down to it and someone wants to take my life, no matter who they are or how old, I'm doing everything I can to save my life.

Yeah, that kid didn't have a gun but I am very sure that the cop would not have shot unless his life felt threatened, I mean it's a kid.. who is going to shoot a kid for no reason, especially a cop?
Closed Thread