Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to Nissanshift350

I consider my self to be lucky for many reasons..

I have had many stiches first when I was 3. I was playing with a tonka truck on my grandfathers back patio and next thing I know the tonka truck goes shootin from out of under me and I smack the ground and keep walkin a few steps lol. Chewed up my jaw a bit so I went to get stiches...... and then I stayed the night that night at my grandmothers house (on the other side of the family) and I am told I yanked the stiches right out so I had to go back to the hospital to get restiched up.. And I finally get home the next day and I did a summersault down my front steps and had to go to the hospital yet again... come to find out the hospital became very concerned and began asking my parents a lot of questions as if they were abusing me LOL

Another lucky moment came in 6th grade. My class and I were out side playing softall and I made the mistake of standing to close to the kid at bat... and I got clinked in the head.. For 3 hours I could not speak anything more than gibrish and could not produce any saliva....

And another time I was cruisin my bike (with no brakes) down a hill going 30mph or so and a minivan pulls out and stops right in front of me..... lol lets say I beat the crap out of that mini vans sliding door lol

Another recent one..
A few months ago I was drinking with some friends.. Normally I drink just beer but I had had some shots that day of what I can't remember but I was messed up lol. So I guess I head butted a friend in the face (wich I do not remember) and another friend says "oh u want a head buttin contest huh?" so I say "yea u first"... now I am 5'11 and 140 and he is about 5'5 and 230.. So he hits me and nothing happens I just kinda stood there and didn't flinch... and then I hit him and he buckled at the knees and another friend of mine swears both our heads caved in at least a inch... and then I spit out 2 of my front teeth.... now 2000 dollars later I have 2 fake front teeth...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me no teeth.JPG (13.8 KB, 10 views)

Team ACCENTS Founder
Team Ford GT Founder
Old 02-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (1)

Well am accident prone
roke both legs
all my finger
my toe
Got rushed to hospital- If u know those old weightin scales they ahve a big hook on the end and loaded with a big *** spring 1 of them fell off this wall sping made it bounce up wetn straight threw my chin cant really see it now just lil scar but i caught a bait!
Old 02-11-2008, 02:43 PM
That's what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
well what are u buying then???
I never won the lottery... It's just a Lost joke...
Old 02-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

I thought i was so good going up a ramp on my bike and This is what happend

Never act smart on a bike unless u are
Old 02-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to stang_racer

nice nice ill take pics of my scars when i get home lol u wait their pretty good and i have a dent in my head lol **** rock
Old 02-13-2008, 05:16 PM
is here

Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

I was running in gym and my knee started hurting like crazy. My mom and the nurses thought I was just trying to get outta gym. Turned out my knee cap had become loose. I do some random exercise, which isn't helping, I get a 5 minute pass which also works for the elevator, but I never use the elevator part, and I can't run.

2 years ago, I fell off a disk sled while going off a jump, and landed on my thumb and therefore jamming it. I was actually laughing, until I bent my thumb and it started to hurt like crazy.

I almost drowned in a my pool(my brother's fault) He got mad at me and my friends(we were at their house and they are my next-door neighbors) he pulled me under and wouldn't let go, I lost my breath, but my 4th grade friend Alex kicked my brother underwater and made him let go. Then we got outta the pool while I was still catching my breath and told on him, then called my mom and told her. He was grounded for 3 weeks!