Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

GTFO... (Yes, this post was spam. Get over it.)
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Goooood mornin' fordman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
most of it isnt useless at all, and my southern heritage has nothing to do with this at all.
You don't have heritage, need I bring that thread back up? And yes, most your posts are usless banter like "yeh ok" type stuff.

Quote:
and if ur talking about playing moderators, texan, its not liked by anyone.
Say it loud and proud kiddo.

Quote:
if i was a brand new user, and i did the same thing i do now, you guys wouldnt look at me twice,
But we do, every single time we do. Hence how we have found every single **** account you have ever made.

Quote:
and just becuz im a redneck doesnt mean you gotta throw it in my face,
But your not, simple the word for you is poser. A fake. And truelly ridiculous.

Quote:
texan, and anyone who else has a problem with my way of life, then get over it cuz it aint gonna change. im not breaking any big rules that could get me banned so back off.
Mods have said it even too. Simply put, alot of folks don't like you. So, if you want to challenge the mod or two that said it, go ahead.

Quote:
and snowboi, i didnt scam you, the post office screwed up ur mney order, not me, and i made a mistake of not sending it out right away. its on my coffee table right now, i asked my mom to get it to the post office, but she didnt yet. so i will try to get it out as soon as i can.
Unless you shipped Clint's wheels as well, this sounds like a lovely BS story.

Quote:
texan posted his car in clintr79's thread about his camaro, and they keep going on an on about their car's, which to my knowledge was his project car thread.
How dumb can this one get. You do realize they are all the same generation F-Body. Sharing my car with his, a-ok. It was a small picture even. A large pic of your box truck, that's hilarious. And then While MKIV puts up his Saturn Nothing, what so ever besides 4 wheels and a motor do your cars have to do with the 3rd Gen F-Bodies.

And of course, your true love for XMS:

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-21-2008 at 11:59 AM..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Surgeon

Quote:
these are my feelings:

first, i dont see what the big deal is with this thread, its called has anyone noticed? not, hey lets gang up on fordman and discrimnate him becuz he posts alot. i mean, no, most of my posts are pretty m,uch pointless, but who really listens to them? i mean seriously, do you guys dwell on my spm, or do you just go, hey, look spam, and then when somebody brings up this tiopic, all of the sudden, "god, fordman spams alot", but if this subject wasnt brought up at all, how many of you would actually care(other than civic guy becuz i know how he feels, in fact, also texan)? its not a big deal, there is so much spam on here that its not even a forum anymore, and most of the spam doesnt come from me, not the least bit of it. poeple make pointless THREADS and then post useless posts inside these useless threads, and the forum bandwidht is bs becuz im an admin of a forum, actually 3, and we dont pay a dime to post there. so yeah, thats a bunch of bs wen yall say that it costs money to have a forum, becuz for this one, it probably dont. and i just want to let you all know, that ii respect ur feelings... most of the people on here are nice to me, but there are some others that dont respect me, and it bothers me that them certain people cant let it go. its getting really old how you guys continue to bring this up.

Hey everyone, im FORDMAN, get over it!

thats all i got 2 say, if you dont like it, well, that sucks to be you.

Wow, thanks for the new sig!

I know its hard for you to believe, with your learning disability and all, but there is a point to forums. It is to share knowledge and similar interests. If everyone had forum tourette then what would be the point?

A lot of people are just looking for a clean atmosphere to share a knowledgebase, and when some one pollutes it with self-confessed pointless posts, it is counter-productive to that.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

for ur info, i did ship his wheels. you look at my porfile and you dont even see my trader rating, postive feedback, i had 3 on the brasso accounht, so thats 4, im not a scammer. and i have never said "ya ok" or anything like that on this forum. on my forum i can do whatever the hell i want to, and i was angry that day when i posted that. and yes, no i am getting a little ****ed becuz of what is being said about me, most of it is not true. and if there is no point to forums, why is this such a huge deal.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

And now he posts the southern pride, predictable, way to go Fordman, just like the old days:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...?t=9407&page=2
Lemme quote myself:
Quote:
Your family is all north, your heritage seems to be very far up north. "heritage, not hate" if for ppl whos heritage actually IS in the south. MY ancestors came in the early 1800s to Texas, and fought in the Mexican war, and in the Civil war. One of my ancestors named John Selman was an outlaw as well. Your not a true rebel, or a redneck, or southern... from living there for 2 years. not only that, but your in FLORIDA, hardly hick-land. Its more of like a mini-california.

But if you want to label yourself as that, Im sure its fine in the FLA. But you couldnt pass it here.

I could care less if you seem to think you do redneck activities, but the things you list arent what make you what it is. EMOs wear jeans all the time, even if it hot. Gangster BBQ too. Rich business men go to hunt. Preps can mud their trucks too. But where they all got it from for the most part, is the south.
Come on, your 1st day back you started the same stuff: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...411#post128411

Guys, if you think he is bad here, he can't even follow his own set rules on his forum. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-21-2008 at 12:17 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Banned

but this isnt the point im trying to make. you keep bringin up stuff that happened in the past. im sure alot of people hate you, myself included, and im sure that nobody brings up the stuff that u did, bashing mods, members, as you are doing. you are "egging on" and its not right. tell me what you want.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (-1)

Fordman, We can understand when your new, YOUR NOT NEW!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

Quote:
but this isnt the point im trying to make. you keep bringin up stuff that happened in the past. im sure alot of people hate you, myself included, and im sure that nobody brings up the stuff that u did, bashing mods, members, as you are doing. you are "egging on" and its not right. tell me what you want.
Its not just stuff that happened with your past screen names...its stuff that you've posted currently...like yesterday when one of the new members posted a thread about his Scion and you felt the need to butt in and post a picture of your Scion. You're constantly hijacking threads and making everything about you.

And we're not singling you out because you're a red neck, we're singling you out because you spam and postwhore.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Banned

watever, im done here, its over, noboy cares except texan, so ... let it go.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Elite member

Quote:
im sure alot of people hate you, myself included

you may hate him, but if anyone else does, its just because of a special love/hate relationship, and their just in the hate phase. Everybody loves Texan. lmao.

edit - take all the southern bull**** out of your sig. no one cares. i wish i could put my pride in my sig, but VA just isnt southern or northern. wasnt it a border state during the civil war?

Last edited by imnotmikal; 01-21-2008 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knvictd View Post

you may hate him, but if anyone else does, its just because of a special love/hate relationship, and their just in the hate phase. Everybody loves Texan. lmao.

edit - take all the southern bull**** out of your sig. no one cares. i wish i could put my pride in my sig, but VA just isnt southern or northern. wasnt it a border state during the civil war?
Texan wouldnt be texan if he didnt have smart allac remarks, But i learned to cope with him. You're not the only one on this forum that does dumb stuff, but with all the chances you got i would imagine that you would straighten out a little bit. I did, you can ask everyone on here how bad i was but i was givin a second chance and i took it for granted.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knvictd View Post

So true, Florida isnt even southern, its like cuba. I live in florida, and its no where near, Alabama, Louisana, Georgia, ECT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on

Last edited by WhiteMKIV; 01-21-2008 at 12:38 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Texan wouldnt be texan if he didnt have smart allac remarks
Basically, yup. I am a smart ***, and we all know it, and for the most part it's all for the good humor (see UXM). But I provide more help, know more info, and have built (albeit, slowly) bigger projects then you Fordman. Every month it's a new soap-opera with you.

Fordman, when your banned, it's a celebration. When I was, it bought out everyone's feeling about the forum. And through the whole "civil war" and Bondo's efforts, XMS evened out alot better then before. I think we can clearly see how the site sees us.

Find a time I flamed a mod with out a good reason. Or even a member with out good reason. Besides my past beefs with Bondo (clearly over by now), I have yet to start things like you have. We see how you clearly feel about XMS, straight from your mouth, straight from your forum.

And, if I remember right, you said that 2 years ago you moved from Ohio, to the FLA. Your no southerner.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:58 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

i'm on fordman's side, my post was actually centered on both of us. why can't we all get along?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Elite member

Me like big BBQ chicken. He he, he he!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
i'm on fordman's side, my post was actually centered on both of us. why can't we all get along?
Because fordman is bringing the quality of this forum down with his constant spamming and postwhoring.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

What happened?
We left for someplace else.
Well, and Red and Tex broke up.
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_guy View Post
Because fordman is bringing the quality of this forum down with his constant spamming and postwhoring.
as with every other noob on this forum! one thing you have to realize is that u r only pinpointing me! alot of other people spam, and alot worse than me. why dont yall juss get a firggen life and get over it? this would have never happened if texan didnt bring up my post count. who cares?! really, who the hell cares about my post count?! it doesnt matter! civic guy, i hate you becuz you have alot of posts. texan, i hate you becuz you have alot of posts. thats what you guys are doing! you cant start all this bull**** just becuz of my post count and me average posts pe day is high! it doesnt matter! move on!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

For the XMW Vetrans (and Bondo), this so called "Bash Fordman" thing kinda reminds me of the "It's what it's for.." thread, eh?
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 01-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
What happened?
We left for someplace else.
Well, and Red and Tex broke up.
HEY, we were not going out, and NOTHING happened that night, aight.

Fordman, this whole thread was about posters like you. You just happen to cause the most drama over it. Look at the difference between me, and CivicGuy, vs. you. Look specifically at the date we joined. Your current account has been here less then a month, and you manage to out post some who have been here for years even (lurkers).

Over 200 posts in roughly 3 weeks, not all that is quality posting, and you know it.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:11 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

Now we all watch as XMS goes back down to hell... Things used to be so nice before October or so... Now we've got a bunch of people who spam like hell...