Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 02-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to minesskylineracer
Default li ion batteries

ok my radioshack now sells liion batts and tandarin cells (3v per cell) but very light but it does not list wut mah it is i was wondering if anybody has tried these yet there like 8 dollars a cell 4 the li ions and like 11 for the tandarin cells just incase u were wondering so if ne1 has the mah specs it would help
Old 02-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Advance member

No they dont..lol..You probably mean LITHIUM cells..Not Lithium Ion..Lithium are non rechargable so you pay 4+ per cell then use it for 30min and your done, Cant use them anymore. Just buy them here and thats it Thanks - Dean
Old 02-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to minesskylineracer

i would buy them here but my dad wont let me order them and the ones at my local radioshack are rechargeable i looked at them they also hav tandaran cells that are rechargeable but they dont sell the charger u hav 2 order it and its like 60 dollars i would buy the full pro kit or w/e from here for my newest project but i cant oh my newest pro is a rail dragster ill post pics as soon as i get a cable for my cam its speed range is about 60 to 70 havent gotten it up to speed yet it has a t2 with a 1/1.5 yeah its the smaller number in front! which means faster and the guy said he ordered them because alot of people were asking 4 them