Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default pro-pulse and transformer xmods

today i went to a whole bunch of radio shacks in brooklyn. to buy me a pro-pulse.when i got it i came home charged it for a lil wile and started using it. the thing is 100 times fater and better then xmods in my opinioun, and it worth the money. also when i went in the radioshack in my area everysinngle one of tehm had the 2 new transformer xmods 3 of the rs sold them for 35 and the rest sold it for 45. just letin you now. does any1 else have a pro-pulse?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
XMS moderator

Send a message via MSN to tayyab

no i wanted to buy 1, but i didnt noe if they were anygood. can u post some pics of it? and how much is 1 for?
Old 06-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to Nissanshift350

i have one... they are fun but they do break really easy so be carefull... they are just a knock off a better brand so they arent the best by any means but i like mine. its not working right for me at the moment though... it will drive and just stop and i tap it and it goes and does the same thing so i think i have bad wire some where im just to busy to mess with it just yet

thanks NS350

Team ACCENTS Founder
Team Ford GT Founder
Old 06-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Elite member

they really do break easy. my fired bought 1 and has spent loads in replacement and hop ups. i bought the associated 18t and the only thing ive replaced are the shocks ( got some aluminum 1s) i bash the living **** out of my truck and its still going strong. i also ordered the mamba competition motor. 18t all the way.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Xmod Expert

so wait even if you get the aluminum upgrasde and the upgrades like that it still breaks??

i was going to pick one up when i went to port angeles..
Old 06-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Stage 1 member

Send a message via AIM to SuperSkylar Send a message via MSN to SuperSkylar

i think they are jsut a waste of cash, id rather stick to mods, i dont really drive ma mods anymore, im a collector now, i could buy the same thing as those rip off "pro pulse"'s on amazon for like $25. i think there jsut a big rip off.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Xmod Expert

thank you for that but since you dont have one yet and dont know anything about them i would enjoy when you shut up...
Old 06-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSkylar View Post
i think they are jsut a waste of cash, id rather stick to mods, i dont really drive ma mods anymore, im a collector now, i could buy the same thing as those rip off "pro pulse"'s on amazon for like $25. i think there jsut a big rip off.

if you have never driven an 18th scale rc, than i would have to say your post is a pile of horse ****. the propulse wasnt made to be a "collectible".

as for it being a rip off...there are just as many people that have said there propulse takes the same beating as other 18th scale brands.

texas_idiot has 2 propulses that he says work great.

i think buying something to sit on a shelf is a waste.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Iche 1 is right thank you...

Wait texan has these things.

Texan how are they?

If you buy the upgrades do they atleast take enough bading for soem good offroading...

Obviously not to the extent of ma REVO but can they do something without breaking?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Iche 1 is right thank you...

Wait texan has these things.

Texan how are they?

If you buy the upgrades do they atleast take enough bading for soem good offroading...

Obviously not to the extent of ma REVO but can they do something without breaking?

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9022

check that thread...texan gives a cool link to a good propulse thread on another forum. id say for regular dirt offroad and jumping they are ok. but it seems between my 18t and my friends propulse, mine is tougher and bashes harder without breaking parts.

example.....while at work we put a piece of plywood against a wall. not only would mine go up the wood but then ride up the wall for a few feet , backflip onto the ply wood and ride out. his 1st attempt at this he broke his front shock tower and a dogbone.

Last edited by Iche-1; 06-30-2007 at 08:23 PM..