Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 01:20 AM
<- my e39 m5 DreaM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default New, just scored a 350z. one quick electrical ?.

hey everyone.
i bought an x mods close to 4 years ago when they 1st came out. like within the first couple months of their appearance on RS shelves. i bought a silver rsx and i still have it running to today.

i bought a used orange 350z off of ebay with a body kit on it and all the take offs and what not.

i cant wait to get into this thing when it gets here.
maybe a new paint job. i am a distributor of PPG products and have access to all PPG colors etc etc. with a real personal owned body shop at hand any kind of paint should be a piece of cake!
i think i'm going to go big on this one and do it right. its a gen 1 chassis. i was thinking some carbon fiber 3m wrap on the body kit fenders. (check this stuff out. people use it on car forums.)
anyways,
6 cell all the way imo, along with maybe doing some steering mods, now, can i have both the ground effects neon under the car and head/tail lights on the car at once?

last question for the night.. to obtain a larger offset for the wheels. do you have to fab some kind of part? or do they sell x mod wheel spacers?!

thanks!

Last edited by Big J; 01-02-2011 at 02:01 AM..