Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default peace!

i just recently came back to this site after kinda forgetting about it for a while, and is it just me, or are some people really getting on each others nerves? i don't know, it just seems like a member will say something, and someone will say something back, then a mod will join in, and instead of being a useful thread, the forum has been reduce to a smoldering bowl of hate. ok, not really that extreme, but you get the point. why can't we all just get along?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

lol it happend occasionaly, but its all good, welcome back bro!

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 10-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Yeah, it's a love hate relationship. All is good, and the site is very usufull. But thanks for bringing that up in a thread..... Welcome back.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901
Old 10-08-2009, 07:36 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

No.

But seriously, it's not really that bad in my opinion. If there's a fight, just walk away (or in this case, hit ALT+F4)
Old 10-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Elite member

98% of the time, its some stupid kid trying to tell a mod or another person who actually knows what he is talking about, that he is wrong. Basically, don't say anything stupid, and there will be no arguments. Pick fights with people like Bondo, or Texan, and you better be prepared for a hell of a fight.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
98% of the time, its some stupid kid trying to tell a mod or another person who actually knows what he is talking about, that he is wrong. Basically, don't say anything stupid, and there will be no arguments. Pick fights with people like Bondo, or Texan, and you better be prepared for a hell of a fight.
Yeah, sure. One time I got mad because someone claimed to have a solar powered xmod running off of a small calculator solar cell. You shouldve seen how fast that got shut down by the mods.

Another time someone on the forum claimed that an Xmod was a comparable track racing machine to a Mini-Z. That one, however, didnt get shet down. I was so annoyed by that thread I was posting challenges and such!

Last edited by Action B; 10-08-2009 at 11:51 PM..
Old 10-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
Another time someone on the forum claimed that an Xmod was a comparable track racing machine to a Mini-Z. That one, however, didnt get shet down. I was so annoyed by that thread I was posting challenges and such!
lol i've bet a mr-02 with a gen 1 before... it was lithium with a t2, tight turns, and 2x4 fets vs. a stock mr-02 with a not so expirenced driver

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants

Last edited by winner; 10-09-2009 at 05:03 PM..
Old 10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Advance member

im not sure if it was the same thread, but i know i was in an argument about xmods vs. minizs a while back. although i don't want to start it back up on here...
Old 10-10-2009, 02:23 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
lol i've bet a mr-02 with a gen 1 before... it was lithium with a t2, tight turns, and 2x4 fets vs. a stock mr-02 with a not so expirenced driver
ugh dont get me started, especially on RCP.

t2 motor alone is way too fast for any medium sized RCP track, with lithium... in an xmod??? This would be completely uncrontrollable and ridiculous on any reasonable sized track. A stock Xmod would beat the **** out of an xmod modded like that on an RCP track of any reasonable size. Even on a large track, t2 with just triple As in my AWD mini-z was a LOT slower around the track than a PN 70 turn and I'm an experienced driver.

In a straight line its believable, or maybe around a tennis court...

Last edited by Action B; 10-10-2009 at 02:48 AM..
Closed Thread