Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Oh weak. thats an auto. I'd get you buy 2 or 3 car lengths in a quarter. lol Kinda neat to see an auto though. My 6mt has carbon fiber accents. Like the cubby door, all around the shifter and the doors arm rests and stuff are all carbon fiber. Nice car though. Looks familar lol. I'm getting my ride tinted tomarrow. I can't wait. Yeah I put the k&n in my car too. i got a speady 2mpg increase.
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop

Last edited by streetridaz27; 04-26-2007 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-26-2007, 10:51 PM
get on ur leash

Send a message via MSN to skyline-rsx392

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetridaz27 View Post
Oh weak. thats an auto. I'd get you buy 2 or 3 car lengths in a quarter. lol Kinda neat to see an auto though. My 6mt has carbon fiber accents. Like the cubby door, all around the shifter and the doors arm rests and stuff are all carbon fiber. Nice car though. Looks familar lol. I'm getting my ride tinted tomarrow. I can't wait. Yeah I put the k&n in my car too. i got a speady 2mpg increase.

yea u probably would. never taken it over 90 plus its not mine its my stepdads but i drive it alot too. if it were up to me i woulda gotten the one u have
Old 04-27-2007, 06:05 AM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
A properly built and driven auto can pull just as hard if not better at the drag strip.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:38 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
A properly built and driven auto can pull just as hard if not better at the drag strip.
yea, but not stock for stock.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 04-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux View Post
yea, but not stock for stock.
and not if you can drive. To many people think they can drive stick. There is alot more to driving stick then just pushing in the clutch moving the stick and releasing. It's all about timing and technic. People never understand that until they drive with someone who really knows how to drive a manual. I didn't until I started driving with la mans drivers at infinion raceway when I was 17. **** did I learn alot.
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop

Last edited by streetridaz27; 04-27-2007 at 09:58 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Advance member

lol I wanna see some timeslips from yall

Last edited by SuperFastSupra; 05-07-2007 at 05:21 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Stage 2 member

Oh wow! Another insecure stanger! Why is it stangers just cant handle that an accord can keep up with them now. Don't get all defensive and stricken. Don't come into my thread with defensive talk like me wanting to show others my car that i'm personal attacking you. No one is saying that your stang is weak. Jesus! No one is saying that HONDA'S Rule the world. Just showing others my car. The world already respects stangs. They already know what a stang can do and how it performs. Thats why it's easy to explain that I can keep up with a gt! Chill. Lets not get into the who's car is better crap.
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop

Last edited by streetridaz27; 04-27-2007 at 10:37 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned

it's cute how everyone says "my car is faster". when you can take my 484 overbored, supercharged, blown v-8 '71 dodge charger, then i might just give someone some props. 2 people since i've driven that car 4 years have taken me. and those were pro street vehicles. my car is street legal. AND i'm running with street legal slicks pushing 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. WITH 93 octane...heh

btw...i think this thread got hijacked...
Old 04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Advance member

all im trying to say is i wanna see some time slips from the track...=) maby i should start a thread for time slips..... and as for the dodge not even gonna go there
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Stage 2 member

pretty much. lol Charger sounds sick though. My **** brothers, brother in law has a nova ss, with a vet engine in it. supercharged with all kinds of goodies. That thing just straight up scares me. lol but in a good way. The sound of it just makes me gitty. He always runs it with just straight headers and no exhaust. I keep telling him he's gonna get yanked for it being so loud. He never seems to care. I went out to the local street spot with him one day and he let me drive it. Jesus! Thats all I can say!
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop
Old 04-28-2007, 12:28 AM
[Not-your-day] - Badass

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to noturday

Nove SS huh? my auto tech teacher has one that he just sold to his brother that had over 800 hp naturally aspirated (no turbo/super/nitrous) i saw it run (new engine) and it was in a 10.20 sec class and it ran a 9.62 and my teacher said that was probably trying to sandbag (it was during qualifying)pretty fast if you ask me, i wanna see it run all out, balls to the wall, i think it would prolly run a 7.5-8 sec 1/4 mile, and thats the new engine that has less hp than the old one so i can only imagine...6.5-7 sec range maybe?

Team XI
Old 04-28-2007, 03:13 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

Quote:
Oh wow! Another insecure stanger! Why is it stangers just cant handle that an accord can keep up with them now. Don't get all defensive and stricken. Don't come into my thread with defensive talk like me wanting to show others my car that i'm personal attacking you. No one is saying that your stang is weak. Jesus! No one is saying that HONDA'S Rule the world. Just showing others my car. The world already respects stangs. They already know what a stang can do and how it performs. Thats why it's easy to explain that I can keep up with a gt! Chill. Lets not get into the who's car is better crap.
YOU need to relax.

last warning. next time someone brings up their own car, it will get deleted.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 04-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Stage 2 member

I put up a new picture of my ride. Just got it tinted yesterday. What a difference that made. Check it out. I got the before and after shots. She just got a bath this morning too. Looking clean!
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop
Old 05-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Advance member

i like the tint
Old 05-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Stage 2 member

i think its a good looking car thats reliable, but in my neighborhood every 3 out of 5 cars is an accord, im not joking either EVERYONE has one, in fact my old neighbor had 2 accords and their daughter had a civic

My Car
Old 05-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Elite member

psh... I'll own all you guys in my motero!
ahaha, jk, that thing whines when we have more than three people in it.
nice accord streetridaz. I'm diggin the tint. you should disable the speed limiter some how, then go scare more ricers on the freeway

Old 05-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

thats a nice accord i think the tint was a good choice lol
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvette View Post
psh... I'll own all you guys in my motero!
ahaha, jk, that thing whines when we have more than three people in it.
nice accord streetridaz. I'm diggin the tint. you should disable the speed limiter some how, then go scare more ricers on the freeway
I feel like im in a whole other level. now. lol any Common, notice I say common. lol 4 banger ricer with common bolt ons will get torn up like nothing. Now i'm not talking custom turbo ricers. This accord is in the 350z, evo 8, sti class now. Sport car yet not a sports car. lol. 135mph is plenty top speed on freeway. Anything over 100mph in cali and your going to jail. lol So i'm cool. I usually shut it down after 115mph. By that time either you've won, lost or your just not going to gain anything on them anymore. The accords are very common, everyone does have them. Thats why I like the 6 speed manual. Not maybe people no about them and they only produce 200 a year for the united states. They are pretty rare. Like the Integra type R. You only see one or 2 in any giving city. Thanks for the compliments.
X-Spd W/9T Pin
Metal Brgs
AWD W/4mmDrop

Last edited by streetridaz27; 05-17-2007 at 11:08 AM..