Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Default I got my Bike Stolen in BROAD DAYLIGHT

IM SO MAD.. Some Arse Face stole my Beaver Dam Bike... It was custom too... I sent a e-mail to the cops... will they actually LOOK for my bike? I had a license sticker on it but it was expired... IT WAS CUSTOM!!! You know how much it cost to make a CUSTOM BMX Bike? OMG!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill so bad. This isn't likely in Alameda. Its one of the safest city IN California... with man kind and nature... this is the safest place, except the murder of "Iko" at a park... those ppl who murdered her were from another city... Oakland One time we left our door unlocked for the whole day... with no one home and no one came in... but some African American dude tried to steal my bike a long time ago too... I think its the same guy but we couldn't see him very well. Any Idea's on how to find my bike or suggestions? I need my bike ASAP. Do the COPS actually care?? Its not likely to get stuff stolen here in Alameda... Ask Chinesekidd... he should tell you this is a very safe neighborhood... Well.... i need suggestion ASAP Thanks- ****ed Off Kevin
Old 01-30-2008, 10:59 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

A police station is a very busy place and they'll do their best to track down your stolen bike. Just wait it out, maybe it will show up on it's own or by someone on your local police force.

Also, no city in America is totally safe. Always put your stuff away and make sure it's safe. Just because stuff doesn't happen all the time doesn't mean it won't happen at all.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

one of my bikes got stolen about 3 years ago, we contacted the cops and you could tell they just dont give a crap bout bikes, they got way bigger things on their mind, Luckly for me it was some stupid punk who lived 13 houses down from me.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:01 PM
[Not-your-day] - Badass

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to noturday

they will "try", they'll put it in the computer, then if they happen across something they'll look it up, but chances are they wont find it. my Ipod video was stolen a while back (ironically the first night i left my truck unlocked someone drove around the neighborhood looking for unlocked cars) they put the VIN # in the computer, but the only good that does is if someone tries to pawn the ipod i would get it back

Team XI
Old 01-30-2008, 12:09 PM
All 6's and 7's

Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNKevin4EvA View Post
IM SO MAD.. Some Arse Face stole my Beaver Dam Bike... It was custom too... I sent a e-mail to the cops... will they actually LOOK for my bike? I had a license sticker on it but it was expired... IT WAS CUSTOM!!! You know how much it cost to make a CUSTOM BMX Bike? OMG!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill so bad. This isn't likely in Alameda. Its one of the safest city IN California... with man kind and nature... this is the safest place, except the murder of "Iko" at a park... those ppl who murdered her were from another city... Oakland One time we left our door unlocked for the whole day... with no one home and no one came in... but some African American dude tried to steal my bike a long time ago too... I think its the same guy but we couldn't see him very well. Any Idea's on how to find my bike or suggestions? I need my bike ASAP. Do the COPS actually care?? Its not likely to get stuff stolen here in Alameda... Ask Chinesekidd... he should tell you this is a very safe neighborhood... Well.... i need suggestion ASAP Thanks- ****ed Off Kevin

WHERE'S THE LO-JACK????

seriously man, your liscense number will go into the system and if anything comes up a match then they will notify you but their not gonna stop every kid on a beaver dam and ask for the numbers.
besides, anyone smart enough would scrape that sticker off with the quickness.
stolen bikes suck, ive been on both ends.....
you just gotta suck it up and come to the reality that your probably never going to see that bike again.....if you do then you conscider that one of lifes little bonus's.

Quote:
this is the safest place, except the murder of "Iko" at a park... those ppl who murdered her were from another city... Oakland
how do you know they didnt come all the way from oakland to steal your bike??

personally i think it was that Xmodification dude!
he's nifty like that
Old 01-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (2)

my friends bike gott stolen and he got it back later tht week.. we were at a wings place by me and his bmx bike was under a $800 dollar haro and my $300 dollar GT.. the guy stole his cause he knew it was my friends bike ... 3days later were coming home from school in his car and we see some mexacian riding it and we stoped got out he grabed a 4x4 from his trunk that was holding his bass from sliding and just went up to the guy at put the wood right at his throat and said gimme the bike.. and the mexcain was like i pay 20 dollar my friends like i dont give a **** its my bike and we took it and went home.. later on we went riding and had the best session that day.. it was a productive day..
Old 01-30-2008, 02:53 PM
All 6's and 7's

Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NON_SKID View Post
my friends bike gott stolen and he got it back later tht week.. we were at a wings place by me and his bmx bike was under a $800 dollar haro and my $300 dollar GT.. the guy stole his cause he knew it was my friends bike ... 3days later were coming home from school in his car and we see some mexacian riding it and we stoped got out he grabed a 4x4 from his trunk that was holding his bass from sliding and just went up to the guy at put the wood right at his throat and said gimme the bike.. and the mexcain was like i pay 20 dollar my friends like i dont give a **** its my bike and we took it and went home.. later on we went riding and had the best session that day.. it was a productive day..

until the mexican comes back with a saw....loll
Old 01-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Elite member

haha.. the guy didnt want to give it up his friend was scared and just said give him the bike ... broken english if you kno what i mean.. funny day
Old 01-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

i had a nice mongoose that got stolen from to big kids and it cost 100 and i still miss that bike it was right around christmas
Old 01-30-2008, 04:39 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

I have a good luck shark tooth, worth a lot of money now from its shape and its condition. I took it off and left it on the desk, some kid stole it and I saw him do it. I reported him and he got in lots of trouble. Sorry about your loss man. My friend has an Ipod nano like mine, he was walking in the hallway with me. Some kid took it out of his hands and ran off. My friend grabbed him and threw him against the locker, the kid tried to fight back, but failed. Then we reported him. Hope you get your bike back. Someone once tried to steal my disk snow sled, it's like a sled, but it spins, and you can do some sick tricks!
Old 01-30-2008, 04:58 PM
MSI <3

look at local skateparks. since it's a bmx it'll probably show up there. bring a paintball gun if he tries to run...
Old 01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

LOL... Alameda Police Dept. Isn't that much busy.... Cops can get to the crime scene in less than 5 min. after a call, If it is a dangerous situation there are AT least 10 cops in 7 mins... Fast Response time.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM
SPR

dude im sorry... but its just a bike... cops dont give a rats *** about a bycicle. the ONLY way your going to get it back is one of these:

Someone buys the bike and calls the police station to run the serial number to see if it is stolen.

You find someone riding it and go beat the **** out of them

You find it in the ditch

Tuff luck man. it sucks i know. i remember my days of bieks getting stolen.. but cops got better things to worry about. like giving me speeding tickets lmao
Old 01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODS ARE ***! View Post
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am glad it was stolen! You should lock it up better. Its your own fault!
Get lost! Get off this forum and get a life!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:37 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am glad it was stolen! You should lock it up better. Its your own fault!
dude shut up you sound like someone that would steal someones bike.

op im sorry your bike got stolen i hope you get it back soon man
Old 01-30-2008, 06:45 PM
That's what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNKevin4EvA View Post
Its not likely to get stuff stolen here in Alameda... Ask Chinesekidd... he should tell you this is a very safe neighborhood...
I live around an hour and a half north though... Is so many differents here. I haven't gotten my bike stolen, but I never leave my bike outside and if I have to, I lock it.

Quote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope Mods take action against you! You shouldn't spam! It will be your own fault if you get banned! Don't spam! And if you don't like Xmods, why are you here?

My mini rant is over.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:47 PM
is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesekid05 View Post
I live around an hour and a half north though... Is so many differents here. I haven't gotten my bike stolen, but I never leave my bike outside and if I have to, I lock it.
Is it like in northern California or southern? I have cousins who live in Washington or California, I can't exactly remember(been a long time since I have seen them!)
Old 01-30-2008, 06:52 PM
That's what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Is it like in northern California or southern? I have cousins who live in Washington or California, I can't exactly remember(been a long time since I have seen them!)
I live in not so groovay North California. Southern California is where are the movie stars are. It's like two states. AZNkevin and I are from the Bay Area.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Elite member

Send a message via MSN to Supressor

lol this is the most retarded thread I've come accross so far on this site lol Just thought i'd let you all know I still lurk in the shadows :P

My guide to lowering your xmods body

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6384
Leave a comment or suggestion :P
Old 01-30-2008, 06:55 PM
is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesekid05 View Post
I live in not so groovay North California. Southern California is where are the movie stars are. It's like two states. AZNkevin and I are from the Bay Area.
Like Hollywood? Or is that in Arizona? Like here in New York, ask live4luck14, he lives like 10 minutes from me. We are on Long Island which is southern New York where Broadway is(about an hour from me) and Manhattan(also about an hour) There are lots of robberies there, not a ton, just a lot. There are less by me, usually with other things though, like bikes.