Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Kraizer793

Trader Rating: (2)
Default My Return! for real

Okay! I am back for real this time. So...I don't know if I have any rep or cred here anymore, so please tell me if i do! I MEAN THAT! XMod prices throught he roof. but we all have ours....right? So, after calming down for the summer, getting HL2 beat, and nothing to do now...I decided to stop by the garage and whip out my old car stuff. I'm expecting a part shipment from xmodsnut any day now. replacements, upgrades, misc stuff. So I can stock up for the long, never ending ice age of xmods...DEAD! well, to RS they are. to us, they l9ve on. wwell, as long as dark doesn't drive them off his roof, we'll have plenty to go around. So, What's been going on? give me news! oh, and I'M SERIOUS ABOU T THAT CRED REP THING! DO I HAVE ANY LEFT? A lot of the new members don't even know me. but anyone before bondo got admin should know me....i hope...
Old 06-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

I remember you, if you remember me!

Welcome back! You might want to read the rules, they have been changed slightly. I'll let someone else fill you in on anything new and if you have anymore respect or "cred'
Old 06-29-2008, 03:26 PM
late model, xmods, microt

Trader Rating: (5)

Welcome back. I think you left right after i joined. But i remember you. Like Dontspamme said. Read the rules they have changed.

the cotm have come alive again, and this place is back on track.

I am sure you have some rep and cred left.
H-Crawler
Old 06-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Welcome back, again !!!

How many times have you left and come back ??
Old 06-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Kraizer793

Trader Rating: (2)

this is only the 2nd time. I left once. came back for ike 2 weeks. and got up in other things. good to know this place is back on the map. uh, oh! anyone got any junk that they won't use for a cheap price? I'm in the market with 23 bucks! wahoo! 'm filthy rich!!! well, no I'm not....****!!! just looked at ebay! the prices are SUPER high! higher than i thought6.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to Titantaw12

Welcome back!
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodmaverick View Post
this is only the 2nd time. I left once. came back for ike 2 weeks. and got up in other things. good to know this place is back on the map. uh, oh! anyone got any junk that they won't use for a cheap price? I'm in the market with 23 bucks! wahoo! 'm filthy rich!!! well, no I'm not....****!!! just looked at ebay! the prices are SUPER high! higher than i thought6.
you arent kidding about the xmods becoming MIA at RS. I am the one who has got the parts every ebay xmod seller wants to sell for themselves. I was one of the few who actually hit up several RSs, by several I mean a dozen, I had my main RS pick up every bearing kit, truck lift kit, and misc. highly prized parts from more stores I couldn't go to personally. most of us went into survival mode back when the price for parts first went on clearance, the big everything but bearings for five bucks one, then cleaned up house during the one dollar deals. most are ready to go but the weak will be left to ebay vultures. my next plan of attack pic off the left over TF xmods for EPs and the chassis parts.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:07 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
you arent kidding about the xmods becoming MIA at RS. I am the one who has got the parts every ebay xmod seller wants to sell for themselves. I was one of the few who actually hit up several RSs, by several I mean a dozen, I had my main RS pick up every bearing kit, truck lift kit, and misc. highly prized parts from more stores I couldn't go to personally. most of us went into survival mode back when the price for parts first went on clearance, the big everything but bearings for five bucks one, then cleaned up house during the one dollar deals. most are ready to go but the weak will be left to ebay vultures. my next plan of attack pic off the left over TF xmods for EPs and the chassis parts.
Speaking of vultures... Do you really need any more parts?

Welcome back to Xmodsource, Xmodsmaverick!

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 07-01-2008, 02:34 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

Vulture heck no. cant never be too prepared parts break all the time, EPs fry, you name it itll happen. besides all my precious stangs are sitting in protective cases now.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

welcome back?

all your going to find here is the occasional seasoned members, but it is mostly inhibited by 2k8'ers and noobs
Old 07-01-2008, 10:47 AM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Hi, I remember seeing you around, but I honetly don't remember what you've contributed... If I wasn't at work i'd take the time to look at your posts. As for the Rep thing, I wouldn't get too hung up on it, reps are only created by your contributions to a social group, but if you dissapear and then reappear, others who don't know you or faintly remember you won't know anything about you... so think of it as a clean slate... if you did anything good or bad.

Welcome back, hope to see some good stuff show up from you soon.