Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic > Gamers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
IA? What one is screwin you up?

Man, it was a B to get, but glad I did. And dont worry, Super is easy to get.
Everything after the first one

On the second one, red Viper on one of the special stages, the shorter one (R5 IIRC), time limit is 1:30.000... I keep killing it at 1:30.255, I just can't cut the .255 out...
Old 07-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

IA? I dont see any races with the viper in IA..

But your gonna **** your self with the #15 test. Making a perfect run on the Nurb

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

here are some of mine

those are just some of my cars, they all have maxximum hp, the sky is my drifter and has 890hp.
and a cool little tip if u want good hp for 50 credits is once u buy a car (new or used) before you drive it get the oil changed (50 cr.) then go back to your garage and you will see a fairly high hp gain, i got 70hp extra on my sky and 70hp for 50cr. is a good deal i knew this for awhile just felt like letting ppl kno
Old 07-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Stage 2 member

A couple more of my favorites:

Corvette ZR-1, ~700hp

My favorite fwd cars:

Focus, lightly modded ~200hp

Taurus SHO, 406hp, best time around the 'ring 7:04.xx

A couple Euro classics:

Current Project:
Ford F-350 Supercab Dually + custom trailer.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

anyone have a Cizeta on the game? if so how do you get it?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:40 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

I have it, its a cool car.

Dont remember how I won it, check GTPlanet.net

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Banned

ok i see now, also has anyone completed the nurburgring 24 hour enderance race?
Old 07-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

yes, all the enduro's

Old 07-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Banned

i cant beat it i need help!
here are some of my other cars

my SHO

slammed SHO

Model T getting air
Old 07-21-2007, 10:57 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

Quote:
I earn my cars
Chinese kid, yes that is the SS version... It was sold with out the tofu sign on the side in real life, jsut like it is in GT4... Know your stuff before you talk.
i know that... after one summer vacation with initial d playing on youtube and endless research, i know enough about inital d :P... i meant it wasn't a relpica of what was in the manga...
Old 07-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Banned

835hp 97 RZ supra, Made it to look like my bros 97 supra xmod with the BBS style wheels
Old 10-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Who still plays?

I recently started over. Totally over, no 100 grand bonus from GT3, nothing. Started with some jalopy-90s-EVO, and worked up to buying a '69 Camaro do dominate the Euro classic enduros, and then bought a trio of awesome cars. I'm a closet Porsche lover, and a lot better at GT4, so I found it time to try out the RUF BTR, the little brother of the "Yellow Bird".

And I found that these were some of the most wicked cars in GT4 if you can drive them. With no assists they're very oversteery. The *** like to step out if weight shifts to the front. So throttle-off oversteer and braking oversteer are all problematic... That is, if you don't drive the car right. Due to the rear engine setup, when the weight is shifted back the car hunkers down tight back to the asphalt and the car will rocket out of a turn. So, slide in, angle for the exit, and hold on for dear life! This combo allows you to throw tons of power at it with out wiping out when exiting the corner.

My first BTR was to use in the Boxer compitition.

SEEK

AND

DESTROY

It was very quick with only 400 hp, and currently is set around 500 hp. It's an excellent short track car where a quick spooling motor and agility matter.

Then it came time to find the BTR's dirty secret. I figured if it was such a controllable car to oversteer on street, why not in dirt? Thus the second BTR:

The most controllable RWD car on dirt I've driven in this game. It's putting a good fight to the AWD cars in the lower 2 classes. Haven't tried it against the full fledged rally cars yet, but it's nearly stock with only a new intercooler and clutch, and fairly capable.

And next, Das Ze German Hammur. Ze German Hammur aus ze wurk o ze Nazis. 700 un brak horse powur. Un Race spek tyres. Goes like schnell.

Everything but the stock suspension (I really love the handling stock) has been thrown at this car to make it a DTM fighter, I hope. Disastrously fast. Trying to quell the rabid oversteer some, race tires aren't as forgiving as the sport tires, but it's looking to be a wicked machine.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-04-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Old 10-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Stage 2 member

just picked up a copy of the game and got my class b license and started playing i really like it havent played a gt game in a couple years and im rlly pleased with how for it came got me a 90's lancer evo want to get rid of it though any suggestions?
370z-stock
Old 10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
RC CRAWLING ADDICT!

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to amorton94 Send a message via Skype™ to amorton94

I got GT4 right after it came out, but it was so different than GT3, that I didn't like it and therefore didn't play it. But I started playing it last friday. But that was the only day do to my dog dieing later that night. Haven't touched the ps3 since. But I am a noob at this game so far. I have an '80's civic that only has like 200hp, like $4000, and the first license(is it b?). But I'll eventually get the hang of what to do and such. Then I'll be unstoppable lol. But I didn't know you got a 100 grand bonus if you had GT3 data. That would be nice to have. Might have to start over. I should have that 100 grand, but after switching to the ps3 from the ps2, I didn't get the card reader so I have to start all my ps2 games over again. But I think I would like to start over. Is there any certain car you guys would recommend for my first car if I had that 100g bonus?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Who still plays?

I recently started over. Totally over, no 100 grand bonus from GT3, nothing. Started with some jalopy-90s-EVO
hey i have the 92 evo and its a beast it was my first car and i love that lil thing it flies
370z-stock
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 PM

I still play it, and I think I play it a bit too much.

I have 138 cars and would take pictures, but I just started drifting so here are some pics:

Amuse S2000 Gt1

Tom's Chaser

Falken RX-7

Possibly my favourite drift car Blitz ER34 Skyline D1 spec

and for good measure

There are more but I'll update later