Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 12:30 AM
is awesome

Trader Rating: (5)

The whole emo click thing just caused me problems after I relised that If I need to dress weird and not be my self just to get attention then I was stupid.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:35 AM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

It has nothing to do with getting attention. If you're truly emo, you know. People hate us. So we let them know we don't care. Getting bad looks only means you're doing it right. Sometimes I hang out near little kids. They all laugh at my blue hair, and I just smile at them, then eventually end up talking to them. Little kids are the future in person. I want them to live right. And when their parents look over, I put my wrists in plain sight. That's my way of saying "What do you think about us now?"

...To which they normally reply "Come on kids, we need to leave. Right now."

I love it.

Last edited by firebird999; 12-31-2009 at 12:39 AM..
Old 12-31-2009, 12:36 AM
is awesome

alright sry I better stop lol I have this thing were I get made at people who say there emo.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:41 AM
MSI <3

It's understandable. I just rewrote my post, and it goes along with what you just said. Haha. I love haters.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:47 AM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

i've had those moments, and they have stuck with me in my memory. and yes i too would take a bullet for my loved one, but really, don't wreck your life to save another. instead, just keep building your life up so you have more than enough life to spare for her. do you get what i'm saying?

it seems you're suffering of oneandonly-itis. don't let it pull you down. go ahead and help her. just don't destroy everything that defines you in order to get her back up on her feet. Trust me, you don't want to go there. i've hit that barrier before. it hurts like hell, deep deep in your own self. the faster you get out of that, the faster you can get her out of her predicament as well. you know, there's a saying in my family that goes "A blind man can't take another blind man as a guide." you gotta pull yourself out before you can pull anybody else out.

emo, idc really. you can dress however you want. you can do whatever you want as long as it's not hurting anybody. nobody really cares too much if you cut yourself. they do care if it starts to affect other ppl

Last edited by XMDrifter; 12-31-2009 at 12:51 AM..
Old 12-31-2009, 12:52 AM
is awesome

O I'm not a hater I just think its funny emos have to strive for attention so much. To be honest its pathetic
Old 12-31-2009, 12:58 AM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

OK all I think 2 pages of guys sharing their emotions is a little much so hows about we just welcome firebird back and then remember that this is an RC forum.....

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 12-31-2009, 12:59 AM
MSI <3

I know what you mean. And you're right. But there is another way. I can give everything I've got to help her, and then, if she really cares about me the way I know she does, she can help me. She deserves it first. Her life is miserable.

Her parents met in high school. They found some time alone and, one thing led to another, her mom had her before she was even a high school senior. Her dad left. Her mom had to drop out to take care of her. Her dad manipulated her mom into believing it was her own fault, so she didn't request any child support. Her dad went all the way through college and is rich. Her mom never graduated high school and is poor. Her dad won't give anything to either of them. Her one and only Christmas present from her very own father was a nice, new... $10 bill. Yay. He really cares...

And that's not the worst of it. Her current boyfriend is exactly like the father she never had. EXACTLY. He manipulates her. She admits that he's abusive and mean to her. She tried to get away one time. Her second boyfriend did worse than cheat on her. He cheated on his actual girlfriend with her. So she doesn't know what's right anymore. She understandably thinks that the abusive boyfriend is good, so she's with him again. She told me that she would love to be with me especially considering it would mean getting away from him. But she's too scared. I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Sorry B1G. I took a while typing this up. Let it sit as the end of this strange discussion, and if anyone has anything further to add you can PM me.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:24 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

dude you have ****ing problems with your head go smoke a bowl and chill out.

Last edited by kungpow420; 12-31-2009 at 03:29 AM..
Old 12-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL

Wonderful! Welcome back!

Now, personal opinion, you owe explanation to no one.
Leave it at that. (:

@kungpow420 SHHH! don't be the influence.. lol ;p
Old 12-31-2009, 03:39 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

Its good to hear you turned over a new leaf and have and new perspective on life. You cant change yesterday but you can do anything with tomarrow
and welcome back

Last edited by 65mustangrock; 12-31-2009 at 03:42 AM..
Old 12-31-2009, 12:58 PM
MSI <3

Haha. Thanks everyone.

kungpow, I'm not trying to start anything, but just because you have a different perspective on life from mine doesn't mean I have problems. For all we know, maybe you have problems. There's no "correct" way to think.

But like I said before, if you have anything else to add, just PM it.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

First off, let me say that the entire "been there, done that" thing doesn't really apply. Everybody gets depressed from different situations or occurances, because we're raised differently and live in different environments. I've had a girl much like the one that you've mentioned. (I was in 12th grade). She'd had a miscarriage for an 18 year old when she was 14. She did lots of drugs, smoked, her dad was a jobless alcoholic, her mom was dying of cancer and I felt very sorry for her and thought that I could make everything better for her. To tell you the truth, all I did was waste my time. After her mother died, she was out of control, started doing more drugs, and doing very bad things. I've never tried cigarettes or drugs, so this was all stressing me out and very, very frustrating for me. Just remember that if you're drowning, having somebody else tugging on your leg beneath you won't help you. It's all dandy to try and help somebody else out, but you need to realize that it won't do you much good unless you've got your life sorted out. I'm not saying any of this to get you down, but from my experiences and observations throughout the years, it's far more effective to help others when you've at least got the resources to help yourself first. I know how you feel about this girl, I feel the same way about my girlfriend. I'll do anything to make her happy and I put her before myself, but it's very mutual and instead of sitting down and crying about things or feeling sorry for ourselves, we've been working towards building a wonderful life together. Blue hair, cuts on your wrists, and being antisocial is only a phase. You'll grow out of it and learn how to climb out of the hole instead of digging it deeper. Good luck with everything.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:47 AM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
First off, let me say that the entire "been there, done that" thing doesn't really apply. Everybody gets depressed from different situations or occurances, because we're raised differently and live in different environments. I've had a girl much like the one that you've mentioned. (I was in 12th grade). She'd had a miscarriage for an 18 year old when she was 14. She did lots of drugs, smoked, her dad was a jobless alcoholic, her mom was dying of cancer and I felt very sorry for her and thought that I could make everything better for her. To tell you the truth, all I did was waste my time. After her mother died, she was out of control, started doing more drugs, and doing very bad things. I've never tried cigarettes or drugs, so this was all stressing me out and very, very frustrating for me. Just remember that if you're drowning, having somebody else tugging on your leg beneath you won't help you. It's all dandy to try and help somebody else out, but you need to realize that it won't do you much good unless you've got your life sorted out. I'm not saying any of this to get you down, but from my experiences and observations throughout the years, it's far more effective to help others when you've at least got the resources to help yourself first. I know how you feel about this girl, I feel the same way about my girlfriend. I'll do anything to make her happy and I put her before myself, but it's very mutual and instead of sitting down and crying about things or feeling sorry for ourselves, we've been working towards building a wonderful life together. Blue hair, cuts on your wrists, and being antisocial is only a phase. You'll grow out of it and learn how to climb out of the hole instead of digging it deeper. Good luck with everything.
Your turning in to our resident philosopher, i like it My marriage kind of started the same as your story, my wife was a mess. A lot of years and a lot of work later, were now in the vast minority of those who made it.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:58 AM
MSI <3

Wow. You are totally right. I wish you were a bit earlier though... :/ I certainly am helping her... I know it for a fact. She's become a different person since I met her. I can't leave now. I want to, but it's just not possible... She's like drugs. Once you have a taste, you just can't stop.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

Drugs R Bad. Get caught, arrested, jailed, your life goes down the drain. My mom's friend, her son, deals drugs and uses them, got caught. He's almost homeless now, no one wants to hire a druggie. I see my friends do drugs, I just watch without word, at least they don't pressure me.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

I know a bit late and in between a lot of long explanations and story sharing, but yes Bart, My way of saying hello sometimes is from quoting dodgeball (good movie).

Those of your who remember Dodgeball, the main character went into his hotel room in las vegas, and ben stiller's charater asks "Donde esta la biblioteca"

Old 01-01-2010, 12:28 PM
MSI <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNKevin4EvA View Post
Drugs R Bad. Get caught, arrested, jailed, your life goes down the drain. My mom's friend, her son, deals drugs and uses them, got caught. He's almost homeless now, no one wants to hire a druggie. I see my friends do drugs, I just watch without word, at least they don't pressure me.
I'm not saying I do drugs. Well, I do over the counter drugs when I need them, but that's different. I'm just saying she's like drugs.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
Wow. You are totally right. I wish you were a bit earlier though... :/ I certainly am helping her... I know it for a fact. She's become a different person since I met her. I can't leave now. I want to, but it's just not possible... She's like drugs. Once you have a taste, you just can't stop.
I understand where you're coming from. Just make sure that you don't get taken advantage of. From experience, even if you do get somebody back on their feet, they won't hesitate to walk all over you. Especially if you haven't gotten your stuff straight and the role reverses to where you become a burden to them. Just remember, in the long run, relationships need to be very reciprocal to work out. I learned this the hard way.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

Bryce! <3

Closed Thread