Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Electric
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
I already found a good site thanks to someone from BYT. Besides, I watched the TUT video on the HPI website on how to make it into a crawler.
Won't crawl very well. If I remember correctly the axles are not locked on the HPI Wheely King and will just break the lock if you decided to lock them for crawling.

I'm not trying to talk you out of crawling, but you are going to be spending upwards of $500 if you want anything decent to work with. I'm not talking about a competition crawler, just a general crawler basher that you would use in your backyard. They are not cheap..

Speaking of crawling; my brushless came in today for the Axial. Sorry to thread jack, need to start a new one since the hackorz..

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Won't crawl very well. If I remember correctly the axles are not locked on the HPI Wheely King and will just break the lock if you decided to lock them for crawling.

I'm not trying to talk you out of crawling, but you are going to be spending upwards of $500 if you want anything decent to work with. I'm not talking about a competition crawler, just a general crawler basher that you would use in your backyard. They are not cheap..

Speaking of crawling; my brushless came in today for the Axial. Sorry to thread jack, need to start a new one since the hackorz..
Let's just drop this thread, I might try to build a Micro Crawler, Micro T sized, maybe. I want to save up for a Blackjack Brushless boat and blow away the competition upstate at our boat races. .

Laters
Xmodracer1