Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale > January 10'-11' Build Off
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2010, 11:40 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
i dont know my vettes very well, but im pretty sure the C5 came with the most advanced suspension. so im guessing thoose are for a C5? but i dont know my vettes to the best i could, correct me if im wrong please?
yes your right and I was making fun at some one
Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 AM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Phillip, you might want to take note. I do not mis-type or mis's'pell any of my words. I speak real english. Not lazy english. You know how you spell colour, 'color' well.. Got news for you, it's actually spelt colour. Showing it's proper english. Who first came up with english? Oh that's right the British.

Your claiming useless facts, saying I am ignorant is ubsurd. You should take note on your own posts. In fact, I do believe you are the most ignorant bastard on this site! Hell, I don't think I have met anyone as ignorant as you.

How am I posting sarcastic bull? I'm posting truth. My knowledge > Your knowledge. Face it, I'm younger and smarter. Been through college earlier than you. God, your making me regret even posting on this thread because YOU cannot TAKE any of this. You CANNOT take critism, you CANNOT take in facts about vehicles that ARE GOOD. You are close minded to things you want to view. It is obvious, you should take time and think things through...

S - Stop
T - Think
O - Observe
P - Plan

Claiming a Miata is a far better vehicle than a BMW? That right there is non-sense. A Miata might be better at getting more MPG, but the BMW will slaughter it.
depends on the BMW. some might, some definitely will, some won't at all

The Vette's suspension is old. Doesn't matter. Old is old. Coil over suspension is far better, uses the same housing for the shock absorber thus' reducing weight without needing seperate mounting places or shackles. Leafs are heavier than coils, require a different mounting place for the shock absorber increasing weight for the mounting spots.

With that said, what will you say? Oh! I know "your ignorant and cannot posts to my arguements, but just rant on 'Tommy-boy'" Please Phillip. Your just like a CD Player, stuck on repeat. Nothing you say changes at all.

You are incoherent with many of the things you say. In reality, no one cares on what you say these days. Your a prick, people just show you affection because of your attention needs.

Also, your picture seems like it is something you would do.
i just wanna take a stab at this typo that came right after you said you didn't mis-type words.

if you're going to say you don't mis-type stuff, then don't mess up your spelling of "absurd" into "ubsurd."

it just bugs me.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

You people are so misinformed. Dodge Neon>ALL.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Advance member

I want to jump in on the whole German made car thing. Although I enjoy the aesthetics of some German made cars, VW Golf, classic BMWs (prior to the image change that made them look like Saturns), I would never own one as every single person I have know that has owned one has been nothing but trouble. Roughly 25+ cars...and all of them from brand new to a decade used has been rubbish save the classic VWs that were designed by Nazis. However rather than state a mere observation based on my second hand experience with friends and coworkers (which would undoubtedly be labeled as opinion rather than observation), I am providing some some links and information for you, that could be articulated with a simple google search as all information presented points in the same direction. I used the key terms "Least reliable automobile" so that I wouldn't bring up prejudice by searching by make.

Here is a link for the German fans to look over, dated material from 2007 including Most and Least reliable vehicles.

http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.com...european-made/

No German Made car made it into the most reliable categories, however the various manufacturers did have a large showing the least reliable categories.

Another Article:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...y-findings.htm

"European brands continue to improve. Mercedes-Benz has made great strides, with most models average, and the GLK did exceptionally well in its first year. Scores from rival BMW were more mixed. The 535i sedan and X3 SUV declined in reliability, and the 135i, debuting in this survey, scored below-average. Some BMW models had average or better reliability, but the 328i versions are the only ones that we've tested and can recommend.

Volkswagen and Audi are staging a nice recovery. The Volkswagen Rabbit (Golf for 2010), and its new CC got top scores. The VW Jetta's recommendation now extends to the diesel version, making it the only diesel we currently recommend. Both the Passat and Audi A3 have improved to average. The new VW Tiguan SUV was average. The Audi Q7 SUV continues to be much worse than average, while the VW Touareg, which had the worst new car prediction score in the survey, is 27 times more likely to have a problem than the best, the Honda Insight.

All of Volvo's sedans were average or better, but Volvo's XC90 SUV was below average. Porsche, which has been doing quite well in our survey of late, had one serious hiccup this year: The Boxster dropped to below average, which strikes it from our recommended list. But the Cayenne SUV improved to average."
Old 10-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
i dont know my vettes very well, but im pretty sure the C5 came with the most advanced suspension. so im guessing thoose are for a C5? but i dont know my vettes to the best i could, correct me if im wrong please?
The C6 has many improvements over the C5, but they share the same basic lay out. The biggest improvement is the Delphi Magnetic shocks, 1st used by GM in Cadillac. Infinitely adjust able dampening stiffness, it's a really sweet system. In the CTS is makes the car ride smooth like a Cadillac should, but the second you throw it into a corner it tightens right up. It's a trick setup, and works well in the vette, giving it a decent ride (for a sports car) with out compromising performance. It also adjusts thousands of times a second based on several variables.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 PM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

I LOVE MIATAS.

http://slamburglars.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8&hl=

Old 10-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to Osiris19

Google Chrome flagged it as malicious website. Hmm.
Wanted:
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
EVO Car front differential (for AWD)

PM if you're willing to sell
Old 10-11-2010, 11:48 AM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

slamburglars. it's a las vegas-based car community, who slam their cars. the thread's a miata picture thread, for tex to get some ideas. calm down.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Gee, sure got silent here.

The little Smurf Miata goes to a new home on the 19th. Buyer is looking for a little fixer-upper, and that's what it is. Just more than I want to fix ATM. Found another hardtop '90 for a few bucks more, and with a fresh motor (no SNC worries) that I'll pick up that same day. Also may look at a later 1.8 Miata that showed up on CL today, hard topped as well.

The plus side to getting one with a hardtop is those things are worth good money, making back a good chunk of change is easy.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Gee, sure got silent here.

The little Smurf Miata goes to a new home on the 19th. Buyer is looking for a little fixer-upper, and that's what it is. Just more than I want to fix ATM. Found another hardtop '90 for a few bucks more, and with a fresh motor (no SNC worries) that I'll pick up that same day. Also may look at a later 1.8 Miata that showed up on CL today, hard topped as well.

The plus side to getting one with a hardtop is those things are worth good money, making back a good chunk of change is easy.
Yeah, sorry about the silence. I wasn't home for 4 days, kind of hard to argue without being around a computer.

Just take note, I was having fun arguing with you, no need for hate
Old 10-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Just take note, I was having fun arguing with you, no need for hate
Despite the personal attacks right? Stupid ****, you gave up on arguing about the cars and ranted about me, making all sorts of goofy assumptions.

Old 10-13-2010, 02:15 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Despite the personal attacks right? Stupid ****, you gave up on arguing about the cars and ranted about me, making all sorts of goofy assumptions.
Yeah haha, it's all good bro If your all good with it?