Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:43 PM
get on ur leash

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to skyline-rsx392

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilskipro587
Hey man i remember you! welcome back. i also remeber when the site got hacked but welcome back he should be a mod if he wants

not up to me or the mods its up to boske so pm him
Old 06-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to homestar Send a message via Yahoo to homestar
Talking

Hi, welcome back. Just wonderin, what have you done to the 240? I hear you can get around 280HP for the stock motor, around 8000 dollars for the mods. although, it is reccomended you get a newer mototr and swap it, like and RB26DET, skyline r32? motor. Unless its just an everyday car.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (3)

Yea StixXx I have a 300zx check it out in my sig
Old 06-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiXxX
If any of you remember this name, then you've been with this board since waaaaaaaaaaaay back.....I just happen to log onto here this random day to see if any of you remember me or to see whats new with XMODS as a whole, cuz I haven't done anything with them in what feels like a year.

Anyway, answer this or not......I'll check up on it when I remember......And as long as I've been gone I do remember having about 500more posts than what I see LoL ooooh well

L8TA

What's up man? Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Nice to see someone from the old skool once in awhile. hope you check in more often. Peace.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Banned

Yo whats up, I haven't seen you in a while. I was not here when you were active but I remeber you. Welcome back!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to StiXxX Send a message via Yahoo to StiXxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by homestar
Hi, welcome back. Just wonderin, what have you done to the 240? I hear you can get around 280HP for the stock motor, around 8000 dollars for the mods. although, it is reccomended you get a newer mototr and swap it, like and RB26DET, skyline r32? motor. Unless its just an everyday car.
well I recently bought the car (4/30/06) I havnt done anything to it yet. Its a 1990 240SX Fastback.....Still with the original KA24E motor.....It's a weak SOHC motor putting out about 135-140hp. The motor that is in now, is still capable of a good 300+HP before you have to go crazy with boost, but I wanna go 1up and get a KA24DET.....its basically the same motor I have in now, but its the next step up cuz its a DOHC Turbo motor, capable of 600+HP if you know what your doing. I havnt been able to do anything major to the car yet, cuz I'm still low on funds LoL.....Unfortunately its also an Automatic, and I want that gone. Getting all the parts will be a good $600 and the shop with the lowest install fee is charging about $450 so I have a lot of saving to do. It's gonna be a while before anything can really be done, but what already on the car is..............

4 new Kumho Tires, 5Zigen Wheels, K&N airfilter, Eibach Springs, KYB struts, Espelier Muffler, 4 new blank Rotors, Axxes brake pads, lower front bumper lip, new Optima battery, tinted windows, 2 12" Visonik Subs, and an Alpine head unit.

The car runs good, but I need to flush the radiator fuids, and change the oil and filter to make sure everythings clean and the lines are completely clear of any crap that could've built up in them. I'm satisfied with it the way it is now but there will be alot oh alot of work done when I get some money coming in

Last edited by StiXxX; 06-09-2006 at 10:07 PM..
Old 06-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinedriver
What's up man? Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Nice to see someone from the old skool once in awhile. hope you check in more often. Peace.
yea, I'll try and check in here more.....I didnt expect such a welcome back LoL
Old 06-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to pittbull988

i remeber you..welcome back im not sure if u remeber me..i came maybe right before it was hacked or a little bit after
Old 06-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull988
i remeber you..welcome back im not sure if u remeber me..i came maybe right before it was hacked or a little bit after
LoL......yea, I remember you.....I feel old cuz everyone referes to last seeing me when this place was hacked......How long ago was that, I dont even remember.....I just remember some people saying yea it was hacked and.......something was missing, like general discussion or one of those
Old 06-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to Nismo_34

i remember you, you should go sr20 in your 240 cuz it lighter and farther back in the engine bay.
Nissan Skyline Black
Infiniti G35 K.I.A
Old 06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_34
i remember you, you should go sr20 in your 240 cuz it lighter and farther back in the engine bay.
hmmm I dunno.......I ws gonna go KA24DET and work on that.......One day sometime far from now, if I've held on to the car, I'd like it to have a RB26DETT motor

It's nice to dream tho.......LoL
Old 06-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Elite member

Im sure you can find a model kit and fit either of those onto an XMOD pretty easy
Old 06-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to homestar Send a message via Yahoo to homestar

dang, a RB26DETT? gee, that would be siiiickkk... but yeah an sr20det would be cool too.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by homestar
dang, a RB26DETT? gee, that would be siiiickkk... but yeah an sr20det would be cool too.
yea...it is possible......I've seen two 240's with an RB motor in them.......sooo niiiice
Old 08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Stage 2 member

u sould get an HKS catback exhast on it..., it will sound nice....i saw one today with the HKS exhaust on it,,,, it sounded nice.

Purple FireBird
[/COLOR]

-E3j23
Closed Thread