Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Beginner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 10-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
You do realize what you're saying right? I don't typically get into these little chats, but you understand that you're trying to cast your opinion as the voice of everyone here. I don't know about you, but a lot of people take this forum and this hobby seriously, especially the people who run and operate this place for the sake of those who do take it seriously.

Toys? How is anyone supposed to take you, an "approved service provider", and your work seriously if you treat the items and possessions of those you're "helping" as a joke. Now I looked at your services, and FET stacking isn't easy for a lot of us, and being able to do a clean job is amazingly appreciated if you're doing it for others. However, can you explain to me how someone who's offering "electronic services" does not even know about the motors that will be running off his work?

To answer the OP, Modification is required (except for the 130), but ANY XMods chassis can run a 130, 180, and 1/36 Brushless. I've seen other motors such as 280's, and larger scale brushless mounted.
I casted my opinion as my own good sir.

You think because I didn't know that a 180 size motor can be placed into a xmod evo/street that my FET stacks no longer work? lol Look, there is a lot I don't know. I admitted right away that I was wrong about the motor and that I didn't know. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

ok im not a veteren at this stuff but everyone needs to chill out about the search engine because it is actually kinda time consuming because the tuts or what you want are never just simple titles and so you just have to search abunch of things before you get the right one and who cares about noob questions have respect and just answer without giving crap to them or giving them lip i mean seriously am right?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The devils playground View Post
ok im not a veteren at this stuff but everyone needs to chill out about the search engine because it is actually kinda time consuming because the tuts or what you want are never just simple titles and so you just have to search abunch of things before you get the right one and who cares about noob questions have respect and just answer without giving crap to them or giving them lip i mean seriously am right?
True. This IS the beginner forum. Are there really any beginner questions that haven't been answered? Might as well close it down for new posts and tell them all to search from now on...
Old 10-20-2009, 09:35 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

The problem is some new people don't use the search engine for something simple as "Can you interchange Xmods bodies?" and the answer is yes. However, I do see the problem. I find the search engine quite cumbersome and doesn't narrow down search results well. (Whatever happened to the FAQ section?...)