Go Back   XmodSource.com > Competitions > XMS Competitions > XMS Competition Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who will win the tie-breaker?
Xmodification 35 55.56%
Noturday 28 44.44%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
X, you have a outrageous (sp?) chassis, but it's the same thing that anyone would do to fit a custom body. Or a crawler. Or some sort. It's expected from you that you would have engine, interior, etc... Seen it too much.

Noturday, Amazing body drop and paintjob. Very clean and unique colour. Love the neon under the hood, and the vents that were cut. Painted parts tie the car together and looks amazing. The 350Z could use some wider and better rims and some more GPM. also, loose the S2 drag motor, put in a manly motor

Sorry X, but I've seen your style of modding too much and it's getting boring. So Noturday gets my vote

Sorry Noturday, your 350Z is great and all, but it's not that outragous.

LOL - I understand and i'm cool with everyone's opinions. That's the same reason that I took some time out from building so much and came back with this one -lol. If you look at what i've done before and compared it to this one you see way more differences and the chassis is completely customized with a servo for both steering and power - how often have you seen me do that?

Anyways, most of my work are one-of-a-kind and can't be replicated easily - it make things more interesting and i'm glad that people like it but I can't force people to like everything I do so it's all good to me when i get a challenge every now and then.

cheers,
X.

Last edited by XMODification; 04-01-2008 at 12:50 AM..