Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to F-100CuStOmCaB
Default '70 Chevelle & H1 Combo

Ok just bought these three models just a few hours ago for only $15 at Target. While I was there I found the Radline motors but didn't know which one was the best for 4X4ing, there was a pack of 3 motors & one single motor that looked all suped up figured it was that one but wasn't sure didn't buy one might on Mon. or Tues. Which is the best one to get? Anyone know?
Well I will be working on these with the Mustang Droptop Proj. will put that one on hold till I get these caught up so I can do paint on all four cars at the same time. Speaking of paint got some, going to look SWEET Have plans for all three of these and the Mustang. Here's some pics.

New to me, then used by me, now NEW again, Weird!!
Old 07-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

I would love to see that Chevelle in red. Those Hummers look like they'll be pretty nice, hope your not actually going to make it look like on the box.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via AIM to monsterhunter

looks like you are gonna have some fun with those, cant wait to see some updates, whats your plans for chassis for the trucks car, lifted truck stock truck or dropped truck?
Old 07-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

the chevelle will look best in either black, red, blue, or silver IMO. and about the radline motors i think the 3 pack is good for off roading especially if you add neos to them
Old 07-06-2008, 02:52 PM
[Not-your-day] - Badass

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to noturday

well, benoj and I have done '70 chevelle's in black and silver, my other choice was red, so i say you do a red one, be different haha

should be good projects, thats a lot to do all at one time though, and you're doing 2 H1's? good luck with them dude

Team XI
Old 07-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to F-100CuStOmCaB

Well I have an update for you, I have good news and I have bad news. I'll do the bad news 1st. OK well I didn't check how the Hummer would fit on the chassis I just figured was OK for some reason checked it today the body is way longer than I thought. The box said the Hummer was 7 1/2" long thought that was a good length. Not thinking the wheel base was also pretty much that long. Here's a pic this is with the ford chassis length.

Would anyone have an idea of how I could make it longer? If not might take them back and buy the radline motors with that $$.

Well heres the good news painted the Chevelle today also. I made a chassis extension last night and I also made the custom clips earlier this mornin'. I'm going to put the stripes on it, just in case you were wonderin'. Well here are some pics of the Baby Blue Chevelle

Sorry to said I should do it red but HEY it's deffinately different!!

New to me, then used by me, now NEW again, Weird!!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

yes, they are different. good luck with ur many projects.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Banned

that baby blue definitely is different but it dont look to bad. for the hummer you can space it out by putting longer screws and something to lengthen it between the piece that hooks it to the chassis and the rear end
Old 07-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint, but not really, only kinda, but it still looks good. i would have went darker, but its ur car, maybe black stripes??

^^clicky^^
Old 07-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

I really dig that color on the car. Smooth paint too

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint, but not really, only kinda, but it still looks good. i would have went darker, but its ur car, maybe black stripes??

^^clicky^^
Absolutely nothing like a Corvair....

You need to get your stupid checked.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
I really dig that color on the car. Smooth paint too

Absolutely nothing like a Corvair....

You need to get your stupid checked.
why do you always have to be a jerk? if you would read right i said that the color looks kinda like a corvair.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

If you read what you typed:
Quote:
the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint, but not really, only kinda
The Chevelle looks like a Corvair..? Sounds nothing like the Chevelle has a similar color to the Corvair

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Banned

dude, you need help on comprehenssion, i said it looks simliar... with the paint! i never said the cars looked the same, they look similar, like the color on both cars makes them look similar, maybe from a glance, and i said kinda, not really.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to TheXmodifyer

Quote:
dude, you need help on comprehenssion, i said it looks simliar... with the paint! i never said the cars looked the same, they look similar, like the color on both cars makes them look similar, maybe from a glance, and i said kinda, not really.
So if I paint paint an F-150 the same color as a camaro, it could look like a Camaro?

That certainly is an interesting color on that Chevelle, too low for my liking though. Jack the back end up! Good job so far.
Just to add.. the last time i stole a car.. i ran over a puppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaxxn3
well that just screams ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
I've always been a big fan of beauty. Sure, you can't judge a book by its cover but who wants to have sex with a book?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
So if I paint paint an F-150 the same color as a camaro, it could look like a Camaro?
According to his sentence, totally.
Quote:
Take a few steps back into freshman english.

The cars do not look similar, at all, "with that paint". No matter how you try and change your words now, "the chevelle looks like a corvair" is where you screw up your ENTIRE argument. The COLOR of the Chevelle looks like the COLOR of the Corvair. With out the word COLOR, or PAINT, the statement, "the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint" you imply that with that color, the Chevelle magically transformed into a Corvair just now. Then you hit contradiction land of "but not really, only kinda"

Break your run-on sentence into parts and analyze before you argue with everyone. Reading comprehension pwns you. Can't even spell comprehension...

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 07-07-2008 at 01:29 PM..
Old 07-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned

i never use grammar online and i said at a glace, it could look the same in my last sentence. jeeze, why dont you just back the f*** off, you dont always have to be right. i dont give a **** who you are, i just made a statement, you dont have to be a jerk.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:00 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

at a glance you wouldn't be paying any mind to them anyway.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to crawlin duckies

HEY!!!! look a corvair..... jk thought i would break the arguement... but that is pretty cool i like to color.... and yea i think you should raise the back up too it would look a lot sweeter
Old 07-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Elite member

looks pretty nice. i brought the hummer thing also.. the body is way toob ig to use for the xmod chassis mainly.. a bit giant lol
Old 07-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
According to his sentence, totally.

Take a few steps back into freshman english.

The cars do not look similar, at all, "with that paint". No matter how you try and change your words now, "the chevelle looks like a corvair" is where you screw up your ENTIRE argument. The COLOR of the Chevelle looks like the COLOR of the Corvair. With out the word COLOR, or PAINT, the statement, "the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint" you imply that with that color, the Chevelle magically transformed into a Corvair just now. Then you hit contradiction land of "but not really, only kinda"

Break your run-on sentence into parts and analyze before you argue with everyone. Reading comprehension pwns you. Can't even spell comprehension...

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/hereditary*****/pwned.jpg[/IMG]