Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCustoms View Post
Here you go 2jz

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=177710
Now that is my dream THE CAR THE MOTOR every thing

****, I sure that dude Had too mod some stuff under the hood though.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed
You can't drive a motorcycle with power (over 50cc) until you are 18.
Ahh, the good part about licing in good ol' VA.
Its not like that here. Turn 16, get the parent's to drive the truck to DMV with the bike in the back, take the test, pass it, drive your bike around, let the parents go home. Mmhmm.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Elite member

you guys havent name one realy cool car in my opion this is the car i want to get when in turn 16

it used to be like that in pa but i dot know any more

"Its not like that here. Turn 16, get the parent's to drive the truck to DMV with the bike in the back, take the test, pass it, drive your bike around, let the parents go home. Mmhmm."

In other words velcro will work just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
Xmods are a universal language.
SMOKE TIRES NOT DRUGS

Last edited by REDisFASTER; 02-20-2008 at 03:55 PM..
Old 02-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Elite member

Don't double post...

And I can't stand Mustangs.
There's too many of them.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdude94 View Post
you guys havent name one realy cool car in my opion this is the car i want to get when in turn 16
Nah... Mustangs aren't cool... No, seriously... You guys who keep knocking other people's cars/choices in cars really need to lay off... First off, you may not think their car is cool, but they do. Secondly, when you turn 16 years old, you're not getting that Mustang. Keep dreaming...
Old 02-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to TheXmodifyer

68 chevelle ss= Most Badass car of pre 1970.

Or my dads 58 NAPCO gmc Fleetside

Most badass car after 1970
Just to add.. the last time i stole a car.. i ran over a puppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaxxn3
well that just screams ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
I've always been a big fan of beauty. Sure, you can't judge a book by its cover but who wants to have sex with a book?
Old 02-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

78 or 79 f-150 ranger camper special with 351 or 460 most likely 460...

72ish bronco with 460...

90's bronco...

05-07 harley edition supre duty w/ turbo diesel

90's centurion bronco 4 door w/ 7.3 diesel...

i nkow that al of these are definantley unrealistic, but broncos are my favorite, actaully all of these are but i really want a bronco, so thats what i really want it the bronco, the red one on the top, becuz i like them alot, just becuz the stlye, and they dont make them anymore.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
Nice red!!! I want that attesa! But why have 2 protege's?
Because the Car and Driver said that the 2001 MP3 (Mazda Protegé 3) was a sick performer, and its lateral G's were only about 0.85g, while the Corvette had 0.90g. The MP3 was only 0.05g off from the 'vette... And this is a 2001 FWD 4-door compact sedan! What more the 2003 Mazdaspeed Protegé (MSP)? Take into a count, that Car and Driver and Sport Compact Car gave the 2003 MSP the title of best handling FWD car in 2003... Take that Integra R!!!

It was unfortunate that Mazda only released the MSPs for one year... But it WAS Mazda's FIRST Mazdaspeed production vehicle (even if it was limited production).
Old 02-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
I've raced Mustangs, RX-7's, RSX-S's. I take them all. Nothing beats a super light car that is stick-driven. Rev it up and drop the clutch, then shift at the rev-line is what I do. The Fart-Can-Look exhust pipe makes people go easy, then they look suprised.
I've riden in 2 Civics the past few weeks. a '01 and 95... I think your city is full of bad drivers if your whooping up on them

A year ago I bought my '69 CST/10, thats one way to start, is with a project car. And to the most of you pointing out the '64 Impala, and other muscle cars, you won't start far from where I did.

My 2nd car: or... my 1st driving car, is a 1990 Pontiac Firebird.
Anything F-body with a V8 after 88 or 89 is a fun driver, with plenty of power after the late 80s. If you can find them, a 3rd gen Firebird Formula is the best of them all for a few reasons. 1) Came only in V8s, only with the WS6 handling package standard. 2) 200-300 lbs lighter then the next lightest F-body in the 3rd gens. 3) Since it shares all the body work with the base firebird, insuraunce is a ton cheaper then the T/A and GTA versions which are dressed up. Parts are cheap (what engine is more used then the Small Block Chevy?), the cars are still simple to work on, and even with my POS V6 Firebird, the handling is pretty nice. Like sweed, what it lacks in power, it can make up for in the turns. And, again, anything after 89 is solid. Stray away from the 2.8L V6, but the 3.1L is **** reliable (mine has over 247k, and just regular tune ups have kept it this way).

Cheap, simple to drive cars:

-Neons, besides head gasket problems, allright daily drivers
-Hondas/Imports, Explained. But, don't go dumping a ton of money into something that gets minimal gain in performance.
-Saturns, allright cars, stray away from the L series unless you like bad electrical systems, and waiting on european parts to come in the mail when it breaks down. (The L-series shares with the opel, parts aren't cheap, and down time is long)
-Scion, chicks dig the tC, stick shift gets more points. So far reliable cars, and Toyota has done well getting parts cheap for the market.
-1996+ S10/S15 Trucks and SUVs (Blazer, Jimmy, Sonoma, S10, etc), good compact SUVs and Trucks with decent gas mileage (in our 98 GMC Jimmy with the 4.3L V6, 16 mixed driving, 19-20 highway). The 4 cylinder ones are great on gas, but reliability and power are after thoughts...

And... Mustangs are overly played out.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 02-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Stage 1 member

Send a message via MSN to Twin_Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
How about you STFU and GTFO?!

Seriously, if you've got nothing good to say about people's cars, just shut it... What do you drive? Oh, secondly, get your facts straight, 1998 240SXes are NOT S15s... We don NOT have S15s in North America... We go as far as S14a's.

But again, you call someone's ride garbage? What do you drive? Even if you did drive a Corvette ZR1, you've still got no right calling some other guy's car garbage...

[/SIZE]
s15's are 1998 look it up. and they have them on ebay in the US. And why buy a supercharger which costs more than the car?

Domestics. Bigger is better.

Import>Domestic
Old 02-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Rethink It All

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

Who needs cars and motorcycles?

1998 Polaris Indy 600 XCR
597cc liquid cooled engine
3 clyinders of power babay!!!
3 38mm carbretors
triple tuned pipes (currently illegal due to he decibal levels, lol)
XTRA-10 suspension

It'll go fast. Trust me. My MXZ 600 tops out at 113, and this is got an extra carb and cylinder, and modified pipes

Later,
RedSXmodder

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 02-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Because honestly, it really doesn't snow that much in south TX.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Rethink It All

Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

Try sandmobiles then. 4 inch paddles on your track, and 4 inch runners on your ski's, and a liquid coolant system, and your ready to hit the dunes, lol...

Later,
RedSXmodder

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

That's East TX. And for that, god created Sand rails!

Old 02-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_Turbo View Post
s15's are 1998 look it up. and they have them on ebay in the US. And why buy a supercharger which costs more than the car?
How wrong are you? S15s are 1999-2002. Now SIT.

1998 240SXes are the S14a. The S14a has more aggressive headlights than a 1995-1996 model (S14). The 1997-1998 models (S14a) were the ones with 'angry' headlights. (If you still don't understand, 1995-1996=S14 while 1997-1998=S14a (note the "a"). 1999-2002=S15)

And why would you buy a supercharger that costs more than the car? How about you open your eyes to the world around you? People are buying 1993 RX-7s (FD3S) for $18,000. People rebuild engines, buy new turbos, intercooler, build a new engine from scratch, do interior modification, audio, visual, paint, exterior, etc., and eventually tally up the cost to $25,000+. This is $25,000 over the cost of the car... Overall, they've invested $43,000+ on ONE car. Thats enough to buy a used Corvette, which was already powerful and fast to begin with.

Ask ANY Nissan modified SpoCom owner how much they paid for their car, and how much they have invested in them. Chances are, at least 80% of them have parts that cost close to, or more than the price that they paid for their car.

There are very few SpoCom and full-breed Sports Car owners who haven't spent more on parts and maintenance/repairs on their car than the cost of the car itself.

Now before you go hitting down on someone else's car, just shut yer trap, because no one cares what you think about their car. If its a good comment, by all means, go ahead. But if its negative, keep it to yourself. Heck, I can buy a rusty 1986 Toyota MR2 and feel prouder than someone who owns a Bugatti Veyron. Why? Because its my car, not theirs. People will represent their vehicle, whether it be rusty and cheap, or luxurious and magnificent.

A guy owning a rust infected Toyota Tercel is just as happy and proud of his car than a guy owning a rust-free factory condition Lamborghini Diablo. He may not show it, but if anyone comes and knocks his ride, there's a natural reaction to defend what you've got. Some of us may drive crappy cars, like you said, but we represent our cars. Knock our cars, and we'll knock YOU out. Car enthusiast mentality and unwritten law. Don't mess with another man or woman's car, and don't talk smack about 'em. Would you like them talking smack about your car? No.

Last edited by REDisFASTER; 02-28-2008 at 11:14 PM..
Old 02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_Turbo View Post
well, first of all, how much do you know about saturn's 1.9 twincam? i'm guessing not enough to start an argument. sure, the car may be worth about $3K...but so are old hardbody s10s with 502's packed under the hood...just because a car is from japan and expensive doesn't mean it's a better project car than somebody else's...anyways, i have 3 project cars at the moment (not counting the 07 silverado and my wifes sunfire), but i plan on getting a 67 firebird after i get my wife a new truck.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:14 PM
DONE!!!!

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to blue504life

the car i kinda always wanted was a toyota mr2 spyder

if you cant tell i photoshoped in the wheels, lowered it, debadged it, and more

heres a guy's mr2 at my school

other than that maybe a FORD GT one day

Did you know, that brawndo's got what plants crave?
Old 02-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post

other than that maybe a FORD GT one day
lol good luck with that one homie, ill take any ford super duty, lifted, kida like this.

except a crew cab.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowrideit View Post
All I can say is good luck!
Possably a 1jz Single too none turbo, Unless you hack the firewall badly.

I started with a 92 Corrado VR6, Blew it up, and Rode a bike,
Saved for a month or so, and I knew a friend that had a nice G60 for sale, went a grabbed it for 3 grand. Man did that bike kick my ***.

Turbo'ed the Rado, Sold it, Turbo celica in my hands,
Had that for almost 2 years, Miss it yet, But I own a evo so its all good.
Actually, for a 2jz swap all you need is custom cross member and motor mounts, no hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
How wrong are you? S15s are 1999-2002. Now SIT.

1998 240SXes are the S14a. The S14a has more aggressive headlights than a 1995-1996 model (S14). The 1997-1998 models (S14a) were the ones with 'angry' headlights. (If you still don't understand, 1995-1996=S14 while 1997-1998=S14a (note the "a"). 1999-2002=S15)

And why would you buy a supercharger that costs more than the car? How about you open your eyes to the world around you? People are buying 1993 RX-7s (FD3S) for $18,000. People rebuild engines, buy new turbos, intercooler, build a new engine from scratch, do interior modification, audio, visual, paint, exterior, etc., and eventually tally up the cost to $25,000+. This is $25,000 over the cost of the car... Overall, they've invested $43,000+ on ONE car. Thats enough to buy a used Corvette, which was already powerful and fast to begin with.

Ask ANY Nissan modified SpoCom owner how much they paid for their car, and how much they have invested in them. Chances are, at least 80% of them have parts that cost close to, or more than the price that they paid for their car.

There are very few SpoCom and full-breed Sports Car owners who haven't spent more on parts and maintenance/repairs on their car than the cost of the car itself.

Now before you go hitting down on someone else's car, just shut yer trap, because no one cares what you think about their car. If its a good comment, by all means, go ahead. But if its negative, keep it to yourself. Heck, I can buy a rusty 1986 Toyota MR2 and feel prouder than someone who owns a Bugatti Veyron. Why? Because its my car, not theirs. People will represent their vehicle, whether it be rusty and cheap, or luxurious and magnificent.

A guy owning a rust infected Toyota Tercel is just as happy and proud of his car than a guy owning a rust-free factory condition Lamborghini Diablo. He may not show it, but if anyone comes and knocks his ride, there's a natural reaction to defend what you've got. Some of us may drive crappy cars, like you said, but we represent our cars. Knock our cars, and we'll knock YOU out. Car enthusiast mentality and unwritten law. Don't mess with another man or woman's car, and don't talk smack about 'em. Would you like them talking smack about your car? No.
You just about as retarded as he is. There is no such thing as a s14a. It's just a 1997-98 Kouki. And the 94-97 models are Zenki's. Now you go SIT.

Last edited by 1985_RX-7; 02-29-2008 at 12:33 PM..
Old 02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

300 horses of V8 muscle power to thirst my quench:

(Yes I know I just posted a "serious side of cars" thread but what can I say I'm a bad person.....)

Plus you guys are lucky if you get use your parents cars! My parents would never let me touch theirs! Infact 6 months before I could drive they made me buy an 82 Ford Fiesta 1.1L which my Dad then used as his run around before I passed my test!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....