Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
I have yet once seen that sign near my Radioshacks ProPulse section. I was even there today at two seperate locations and neither of them had that sign anywhere in the windows, or on display.

I personally have driven a ProPulse, this is one on the display. There was exactly nothing wrong with the way it performs, handles, or goes about with its business. I have no problems with it what so ever. What I find funny is that I have driven around at least two, if not three, propulses and one AE RC18B at my Hobby Shop. Guess which one was broken? The RC18 at my HobbyShop. The shock tower was cracked, and the shock cap was no where to be found. This is also a reputable Hobby Shop, one of the best in Michigan.

RS is sometimes been sought after as a "childs" store where the Hobby Shops are typically more believed as the "mens" store. Suprises me that the RC18 at the "mens" store was broken, while the ProPulse was in near mint condition. I also know the managers fairly well, and I know how cheap they can get. I know they do not open any other boxes than the ones they are given for display purposes.

So just as you, I have come to the conclusion upon experiance, not forums where lying children rant about how their stuff is better than the rest.

If quality is the case, it's obviously the quality of the driver, not the quality of the product. Seems to me that where you live...RC owners/drivers just could give two ****s less about what they own/drive.
how the hell can you draw any conclusion from driving a rs floor model around the store? thats ****ing ridiculous to even say.

ive yet to see a floor model in a hobby shop that wasnt beat all to hell. ive seen stunts done with the floor models at the hobby stores i go to that i wouldnt dare do to mine. like an rs employee that doesnt know jack all about Rc's is going to let you take that pro pulse outside and jump a ramp or dirt mound as pictured in the RS propulse promo. now those are apples and oranges.

as for rc owners i drive with...we like to drive hard bottom line. irregardless of the driver the ae 1/18 is 100x tougher than the propulse. if you cant admit that then you dont know what the hell youre even arguing about.

also...id like to hear 1 pro vs con the pro pulse has over the ae 1/18th. besides price, but we all know you get what you pay for so that doesnt count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Iche, I can question the amount of drugs you smoke almost every time you post.

RS thinks its ****? HAHA, nope. Retard, its made by megatech, and its under their warrenty. RS doesnt handle R/Cs like this, its not the normal cheap 6 directional toys they sell.

The only kids I see *****ing about these has been AE lovers.
i havent met a happy pro pulse owner yet. dont get mad because you were conned into buying a pile of ****.

as far as *****ing ....im not *****ing about the pro pulse...only its inability to take punishment. now i have a few friends that own propulses, im sure they could ***** about them.

rs has a 90 return on any product....bottom line. the Rs's in my area will not do this anymore with propulse rcs. you can take an xmod back ( ive taken back plenty) but they wont take a propulse back.

Last edited by Iche-1; 08-28-2007 at 10:49 PM..
Old 08-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
1 pro vs con the pro pulse has over the ae 1/18th
http://www.ripper7racing.com/r7rforu...ead.php?t=1222
^ Read that and then **** off

Dont claim "100x tougher" unless you can prove it. Makes you look like a ****ed of pre-teen. "MY TOYS ARE BEDDUR DAN URZ BY INFINITY!!!"

And thats because, for the final time, RS is only distributing. Its things that are under contract by megatech, not by RS, has nothing to do with the product. Stop looking like a biased retard. Think with your head, not with your toys

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 08-28-2007 at 11:03 PM..
Old 08-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Elite member

Quote:
http://www.ripper7racing.com/r7rforu...ead.php?t=1222
^ Read that and then **** off

Dont claim "100x tougher" unless you can prove it. Makes you look like a ****ed of pre-teen. "MY TOYS ARE BEDDUR DAN URZ BY INFINITY!!!"

And thats because, for the final time, RS is only distributing. Its things that are under contract by megatech, not by RS, has nothing to do with the product. Stop looking like a biased retard. Think with your head, not with your toys
so you get all dramatic over 1 statement?? seems like you are a ****ed off pre teen not me.. i see propulses break down around me all of the time while mine drives strong, thats more than enough proof for me. if yours dont break down then obviously you arent driving them hard , but then again were talking pre teen so of course youre driving either like an old lady or little baby and by your response to my last post id say the latter. i can go tit for tat with you all night and not give 2 ****s about my last post. so if youre going to keep this up i suggest trying not to be such a *****. its unbecoming of you.

reading that link to some **** thread isnt going to help your cause. that bilbo guy say on another forum he favors his 18t not his propulse and hes obviously a propulse fan.

3/4 of the guys that run propulse's successfully probably have 18t/b parts on them anyways.

Last edited by Iche-1; 08-28-2007 at 11:19 PM..
Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Your becoming more and more hypocritical with each post. You want to say I get dramatic over a statement, look at yourself in this entire thread.

Hell kid, Im the one jumping this over rows of kids in the street. Mine has taken drops of over 15 feet in the air, ramping off the GMC's roof rails. Hell mine still runs perfectly fine with the exception Ive stipped out the pinion gears. Why does it seem more experienced forum members on many sites are having a good time with these, but you whine and ***** like the Propulse is the anti-christ?

All your posts are rhetorical. You have yet to bring these so called friend to share their experiences, until then, you have no grounds to work with.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 08-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Your becoming more and more hypocritical with each post. You want to say I get dramatic over a statement, look at yourself in this entire thread.

Hell kid, Im the one jumping this over rows of kids in the street. Mine has taken drops of over 15 feet in the air, ramping off the GMC's roof rails. Hell mine still runs perfectly fine with the exception Ive stipped out the pinion gears. Why does it seem more experienced forum members on many sites are having a good time with these, but you whine and ***** like the Propulse is the anti-christ?

All your posts are rhetorical. You have yet to bring these so called friend to share their experiences, until then, you have no grounds to work with.
so youre saying you want to hang out with my friends? im not going to beg my friends to join a forum that isnt even dedicated to the vehicles were talking about just to satify your morbid curiosity .why is it some of those same forum members you talk about say the ae 1/18th series out of the box is better than the propulse. why do they say that getting parts for the 18 series is easier? why do they admit 18 series stock parts are tougher than propulse stock?why do they say they PUT 18T PARTS on their propulses?

as for grounds to work with? where the hell is your evidence? are you saying that whatever you say doesnt need evidence and what i say does? and thats not hypocritical?just as i am defending the 18 series you are the propulse. im not going to change my mind because some jackass tell me otherwise.

my advice, go drive your little propulse and jump your little prepubescent friends in the street , jump 15 feet in the air..... but before you do all of that. really.....

quit being a lil *****.

Last edited by Iche-1; 08-28-2007 at 11:48 PM..
Old 08-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Where have I said I want to hang out with your friends? Sorry little buddy, Im well into highschool, prepubescent? You type as if your stuck in middle school.

Where the hell is my evidence, you want some? Right on, Ill go jump it off the GMC more pictures too if youd like. If you want a thread, well I already gave you one link, yet you fail to acknowledge it entirely.

More pictures, testimonials. Some of which are from the GSR gang. http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php...er=asc&start=0

lil *****? IM SCURRED You really do humor me with this thread

Old 08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
XMS Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

What's the difference between a floor model, and what you bring home? It's the same thing, is it not? Exactly, it's the same thing. So I say I can draw a pretty good conclusion by driving both RCs and see literally no difference at all, at least from my perspective.

I never said I took the Floor Model and beat the living hell out of it. No one in their right mind would do that because you would be liable for the damage you've intentionally caused to that floor model. So, no, it's not apples to oranges because you would not do the same thing with an AE RC18. You don't beat either one of them to hell when it's a floor model.

When you drive hard, bottom line hard, you're going to break parts, and that's a guarentee. There is no way you can bash and go hog wild on your RC and not break a thing. It's impossible.

I've met a few people who are happy with their propulse, and they as well have owned/worked on RC18s and have decided to side with the propulse. One, they're cheaper. Two, most RC18 parts are replaceable on the ProPulse with a little mod work. So hey, you start with a cheaper chassis, and add on the really nice parts because no one has begun to make aftermarket parts for the ProPulse. Do you get why people do that, now smartass?
Old 08-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Where have I said I want to hang out with your friends? Sorry little buddy, Im well into highschool, prepubescent? You type as if your stuck in middle school.

Where the hell is my evidence, you want some? Right on, Ill go jump it off the GMC more pictures too if youd like. If you want a thread, well I already gave you one link, yet you fail to acknowledge it entirely.

More pictures, testimonials. Some of which are from the GSR gang. http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php...er=asc&start=0

lil *****? IM SCURRED You really do humor me with this thread
so tell me what ive said is wrong. tell me some if not most avid propulse users will not agree that out of the box the 18 series is tougher than the propulse. tell me avid propulse owners dont change stock propulse parts with stock 18 series parts.

if you find this thread so humorous then why are you being a *****?
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 AM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iche-1 View Post
so tell me what ive said is wrong. tell me some if not most avid propulse users will not agree that out of the box the 18 series is tougher than the propulse. tell me avid propulse owners dont change stock propulse parts with stock 18 series parts.

if you find this thread so humorous then why are you being a *****?

Quote for quote, I hope Cheezman doesn't mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman from XMW
I say Propulse... I don't clean my propulse ever, it still runs, I drove it through mud, water, snow, rain, dust, dirt... drove it down stairs, into walls, down concrete blocks, on rocks, and in sand... still runs. I have only broken one thing, the front bumper.

Plus, all the replacement parts I need are AT Radio Shack which is a total of 4 minutes away, where as, the only way I could even get an RC18T and replacement parts for it, would be the Internet.
Basically what I gather out of that is it is just as durable, just as fun, and just as easy to work with. Also what I gather out of that is replacement parts are redily available right at your local radio shack, instead of having to wait for a hobby shop to order it, or waiting for Tower Hobbies to get off their butts.

Again, as I stated before, people are modding RC18 parts to their ProPulses because those parts are aftermarket parts for the RC18. Which means they're more than likely GPM plastics, or RPM metals. Hence meaning it's stronger than the stockers on the RC18. I have yet to see anyone put stock parts from an RC18 onto a ProPulse. There's just no gain there.

And why are they doing this? Because no one has stepped up to the plate for Megatech to design, manufacture, and distribute higher quality aftermarket replacement parts.

[Edit]
I would like you to read this thread...: http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php...er=asc&start=0
There is only one person in that whole thread who complained about their propulse, and that's because he's Junk. But besides that I see clear pictures, testimonials, and back up proof that the ProPulse is a very durable RC car, for a fraction of the cost of an RC18.

Last edited by Donziikid; 08-29-2007 at 12:33 AM..
Old 08-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Because, all your statement of the propulse being **** are unfounded, just words out of your ***.

You have still yet to acknowledge the many statements proving your POV of them being **** wrong, by many other reputable folks. Even a side by side comparo vs the 18T

The reason for using 18t parts is due to there not being much of an aftermarket as of yet. Same thing happened with xmods when introduced. Samething with the 18t. So what if 18t parts can drop into the propulse, that just ever more expands its parts.

You say Im a *****? Ha, your the little one who started making personal statements. Still being a little hypocrite.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:38 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Because, all your statement of the propulse being **** are unfounded, just words out of your ***.

You have still yet to acknowledge the many statements proving your POV of them being **** wrong, by many other reputable folks. Even a side by side comparo vs the 18T

The reason for using 18t parts is due to there not being much of an aftermarket as of yet. Same thing happened with xmods when introduced. Samething with the 18t. So what if 18t parts can drop into the propulse, that just ever more expands its parts.

You say Im a *****? Ha, your the little one who started making personal statements. Still being a little hypocrite.
actually youre the 1 that made the comment about me smoking drugs or something 1st..

-1 not only are you a ***** but youre a ******* as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
What's the difference between a floor model, and what you bring home? It's the same thing, is it not? Exactly, it's the same thing. So I say I can draw a pretty good conclusion by driving both RCs and see literally no difference at all, at least from my perspective.

I never said I took the Floor Model and beat the living hell out of it. No one in their right mind would do that because you would be liable for the damage you've intentionally caused to that floor model. So, no, it's not apples to oranges because you would not do the same thing with an AE RC18. You don't beat either one of them to hell when it's a floor model.

When you drive hard, bottom line hard, you're going to break parts, and that's a guarentee. There is no way you can bash and go hog wild on your RC and not break a thing. It's impossible.

I've met a few people who are happy with their propulse, and they as well have owned/worked on RC18s and have decided to side with the propulse. One, they're cheaper. Two, most RC18 parts are replaceable on the ProPulse with a little mod work. So hey, you start with a cheaper chassis, and add on the really nice parts because no one has begun to make aftermarket parts for the ProPulse. Do you get why people do that, now smartass?

you need to read my post a little closer.

last time i checked it was around the same for an 18t/b or a propulse w/ battery and charger.

i wasnt talking aftermarket parts smartass. im sure those same people would tell you that ae stock parts are stronger than megatech stock.

Last edited by Iche-1; 08-29-2007 at 12:42 AM..
Old 08-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Iche, please, read the thread. Please, just go look. http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...2&postcount=37
I merely ask where you get your crap, you go and say Im high? lawlz

Iche, notice your avatar where your chocking yourself?

Looking more and more dim-witted by the moment. Still typing like a ****ed off pre-teen.

And you still have yet to acknowledge the threads I have given you, per your request.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 08-29-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
XMS Administrator

I read your post loud and clear, and I was pertaining to my experiance from driving them around in store/shop. That doesn't mean mine are all busted up and in little tiny pieces, that just means yours are. I've asked my HobbyShop to open up a new RC18B so I could test it, and they certainly did because I am a reputable customer there. The ProPulse on the other hand was in near mint condition with no broken parts, and it was located in a mall for heavens sake.

I'm also going to restate what I said, oh...ten posts ago? I am not saying the ProPulse is ANY better than the RC18. I'm simply saying that there is no hard evidence saying the RC18 is better than the ProPulse. All but you saying they're better. I've actually not seen one other person post anywhere on a 1:18th scale forum saying that the RC18 is better than the ProPulse, or vice versa. Seems to me it's only you.. So by backing fact to fact, they both equal out to be pretty good RCs.

Also, I don't think it much matters that you were reffering to aftermarket. You never said you were reffering to either or, so...that much doesn't matter.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:57 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Guys, couldnt we have settled this without all the language? We have kids here and parents that visit this site. This is sad Closed
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)
Closed Thread