Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25
Default RE: Not new, not improved

-Thread closed while I was eating.. This will be insulting and insightful, read through and though. This includes things that need to be said that others did not say and other views on situations.

Allright, 'nuff of this, shyte. I wish Bondo and Surg were here too, but I've held out from posting but this line here is you're main problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
Dude, I don't want attention. All I want is help. I trust you guys...
Shut up, you are an attention whore, through and through. Why are you here typing off some horrifically cliched speeches of how great of a person you are and blah blah blah. Why the hell did you come here and lie about a car wreck, even mentioning that people died if I recalled right? Why do you dye your hair blue? You're desperate for attention and (dis)approval, that's why you drop into an xmod forum and whine and moan, not come back for xmods. You seek approval from people whom you don't know, never meet, and will more than likely not remember when your time here has passed. Everything here is temporary. No legacy is to be truly had on an xmod forum,for ****s sake. So coming back to here with NO relevence to the content of the site is a waste of time. I come and go from here quite often, and I'm met with a few "whats up" PMs occasionally, but you don't see me out posting a "oh hai guys, o i jus been gawn wile i save babies" nonsense.

This is UTTERLY PATHETIC. Go outside, go hang out with friends, I don't care who they are, but quit being pathetic. You don't think other people don't have problems? You don't have a hard life at all you wimpy child, if you still have a roof over your head, food on your plate and judging from other sources you live a perfectly fine life. Suicide is an option for the weakest of people. I have little to no tolerance for a permanent solution to a temporary problem. All your problems are in your head.

You try and say how you don't feel you're better than anyone and **** like that but here you are trying to be some holier than thou prick.

Time to break this down.

Quote:
See, it's not that I show respect for everyone now, even the a**holes. I still hate the a**holes. I hate the people who they hate, too. As a matter of fact, I hate everyone. Even myself. But don't let that bother you, although I'm sure it doesn't.
You haven't respected B1G's wishes and dropped this nonsense. You don't hate everyone, that's the biggest cliche'd emo crap I've ever heard. And it contradicts your statement of respecting everyone. You can't hate and respect, that's a fallacy. And quit talking down to everyone with the "But don't let that bother you, although I'm sure it doesn't" BS.

Quote:
I'm going to keep that outside the forum, and I'm going to show as much respect as I can inside the forum. It's a new me.
You can't say you're going to keep your personal BS outside the forum in a thread where you're spilling your personal BS all over the place. Contradiction again!

Quote:
Besides, what forum is complete without an emo kid?
A pretty ****ing awesome forum.

Quote:
EDIT: I was never in a crash like I said I was. I made it all up, and I feel like a douchebag for doing so. Sorry.
I see you have great credibility in your honesty. I guess this means we should totally believe your nonsense here.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm a new me. Half of you won't like the new me, but I'm sure a lot of you will.
You say this, but I still see the same whiny child from before. Only a new thing to whine about.

Quote:
When I found an alternate use for my Xmod knife, I realized that I was a completely different person. I figured I might as well give myself a second chance everywhere that I screwed up. This might be the biggest place. I'm going to make up for my errors and I hope to have fun in the process. I'm a new person.
HAHA, no, a xmods forum is not the biggest place. YOURE LIFE is the biggest place you child. I reiterate, XMF is a ****ing ant compared to the rest of you're life. It is only a forum, one of many millions, and one of a handful for xmods. It can die off quickly and swiftly as we've seen many times over. A few faces float on over to the next location but greater numbers move on out. Don't treat a forum like this as a major chunk of your life, again, that's pathetic.

Quote:
I don't care what happens to my life. I want to help hers be great. I know what a lot of you are thinking. You think I'm just a kid who thinks he's met the perfect girl and will never find anyone better, and blah blah blah
You're a blooming idiot in that regard, that is not how you live life. You cannot live your life to appease another's. It is a waste of time, energy, emotion and sanity. Above all else you have to look out for yourself, because no matter what that's the person you will have to live with for the rest of your LONG (not pathetic emo suicide) life. You're young and dumb, and we all go through this stage. You say you have the common sense to know that she maybe temporary but if you had to could you say good bye tomorrow and not try any stupid stunts? If she is possibly temporary (you're going to have to realize this is a possibility with every person you will ever meet), then why would you end your life permanently?

I've ran into many many people in life, and their biggest sentiment though out their lives was to live it for yourself above all else.

Quote:
She's attempted suicide before. Three times. All failures. I'm hardly what's keeping her alive. And she's also what's keeping me alive. We've had long deep discussions about it. If one of us ever goes, the other will be soon to follow. And so we live on, together but apart.
Do what you can for the girl, but don't give up your life and being for her if she went out too. That's straight up stupid. Again, for the most part every problem in life is temporary. Unless you have cancer or loose a limb, or something obvious like that, personal issues can be fixed. How are you going to survive when older family dies? Or if a friend dies. I've lost two friends through out highschool (a measly 4 years, get over yourself if you think it sucks, enjoy it), **** sucks, but you carry on with life in the end. Do you really think she'd want you to nuder any future potential over her mistakes? I'd hope not.

Quote:
EDIT: @Monsterhunter- Yesterday is history, and tomorrow's a mystery. But right now is everything. I don't care what's already happened and I don't care what will happen.I live in the present and I don't give a f*ck what's happening around me. It's not about myself anymore.
Yeh bull ****. If you believed that you wouldn't be here talking about the past. You wouldn't be worried about her future. And you would be here right now playing for our sympathy or forgiveness.

Quote:
t has nothing to do with getting attention. If you're truly emo, you know. People hate us. So we let them know we don't care. Getting bad looks only means you're doing it right. Sometimes I hang out near little kids. They all laugh at my blue hair, and I just smile at them, then eventually end up talking to them. Little kids are the future in person. I want them to live right. And when their parents look over, I put my wrists in plain sight. That's my way of saying "What do you think about us now?"

...To which they normally reply "Come on kids, we need to leave. Right now."

I love it.
Being emo is a stupid trend you child. If it has nothing to do with getting attention, why do you dress and do thing to garner attention? FALLACY, CONTRADICTION, HYPOCRITICAL (I haven't had to use that in a while, yay)

AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH CHILDREN!?

That's the feeling that I get when you say you feel cool that you have legions of children follow you around. For *** sake, you are not a roll model.

Basically, quit being a self loathing ***** and go live life. Quit the emo retard nonsense, as 2jack3jack said, it gets you no where. Help people, love people, but don't give yourself up for someone else's selfish maneuvers. That's a waste of a life. Get some balls and stick up for your friend if her boy friend is a prick. Drive them to Texas, and I'll handle it for you, as that attitude towards women doesn't go well with me either, but don't sit idl. Even if you don't date her for ever, she will forever remember you as someone who did in fact stick up and care. Talk is cheap, go do something. That way she can remember you for the rest of her life, not some hapless memory of a broken person who decided suicide was once again the answer because she was let down by someone she thought she could rely on.

If you take your own words seriously then you don't know what tomorrow brings, so why end it today?

Go get help from a proper source too, not a toy RC forum.

Dr. Phil, over and out

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-02-2010 at 12:03 AM..
Old 01-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

I approve of this well said wall of text. Kudos. Love the pedo bear.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

lol this should be stickied for future referance, great write out tex!

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 01-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

I do NOT usually post about stuff like this but tex - for someone who's user name is idiot you are pretty d*mn smart. (I have thought this about many, many things you have posted) You should change your name to texan_genius#1. +1 to everything you said. Well written.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodcanuck View Post
I do NOT usually post about stuff like this but tex - for someone who's user name is idiot you are pretty d*mn smart. (I have thought this about many, many things you have posted) You should change your name to texan_genius#1. +1 to everything you said. Well written.
Agreed.

I must've missed the original thread, but I can't argue at all with anything Tex said. Life sucks, but its worth it enough to put up with all that sh*t just for that one moment of happiness.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:47 AM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

kinda off topic but: this guy reminds me of a guy called bajaboy5b(for those of you that are active on byt you should know him).. he was the same exact way tex described him

on topic: ive never really met the guy.. but seeing all these posts... makes sense what tex said +1

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Thanks for the write up Tex! Pretty much explained what I wanted to post on his thread, in a better manner. I was just going to flat out say if he's looking for attention he should go and actually become depressed and actually take his own life like most cronic depressed people do.

Honestly, any child following the whole "emo" thing is an attention whore like you put it there Tex.

Seriously, Firechicken, stop with your whole make-up and crap, I know for sure, no straight male wants to look like a girl. Take off the make-up, play some other music then that emo-screamo crap, and look at life in a different view, or just get the f**k out.

I like that Pedo-Bear there Tex. Want to give me his number?

Haha just kidding man.

Again, amazing write up on this kid. Amazing wording, without/hardly swearing.

Blade.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 AM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

This is unnecessary. Granted, you made good points, but you could have and should have just PMed me. Really. You only did this so everyone else would be able to see you tell me off. I don't know why you in particular hate me as much as you do, but even still, this was uncalled for. Seriously. The thread was locked to put an end to it. That means you're supposed to stop talking about it.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
This is unnecessary. Granted, you made good points, but you could have and should have just PMed me. Really. You only did this so everyone else would be able to see you tell me off. I don't know why you in particular hate me as much as you do, but even still, this was uncalled for. Seriously. The thread was locked to put an end to it. That means you're supposed to stop talking about it.
Then why post to it? Your fueling the fire.

By the way, you might want to change your "custom title" to something other than, "wirst-cutting idiot" just makes you seem like a special person at the Special Olympics. No need to hurt yourself, go smash your head against a wall for 20minutes, that'll make you stop cutting your wrists.

Blade.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
he's trying to help you by telling you your mistakes and in hopes that you would not go throwing around bs on here. face it the truth hurts.

besides this would have never happened if you didnt go posting bs, its really your fault.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:10 AM
MSI <3

Like I said, he could have PMed me. A new thread is only redundant.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Xmod Expert

and i agree with blade. chage your user title. it makes me think your proud of it.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Banned

This thread isn't too wordy. Its not redundant at all. It explains everything perfectly.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
You could have never started the thread, but you did anyways. What did you expect everyone to succumb to the new you? You're not new, you've just found another subject to get high and mighty on. This is in no way redundant, redundancy is repeating, and I did not repeat a thing from others.

I said things that you need to hear. You are being an idiot, and you are ***ing your life for no reason. You don't know shyt, I can tell that now. So read what I said, and respond to it individually of how I'm wrong. Because boy, you don't know what you're talking about.

An alcoholic doesn't stop being an alcoholic with people agreeing with him and sharing drinking stories. You won't fix your ***ed up issues with people who can't handle themselves. You do in fact, need disagreement. This is not hate, you idiot, if I hated you I'd just tell you to go kill yourself and quit wasting our time. Now that, son, is hate.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-02-2010, 01:18 AM
MSI <3

But for the last time, the original was LOCKED. That means you have to STOP. I got SUSPENDED before for making a repeat thread. If you guys are all taking texan's side and letting him off scott-free, then maybe I'm right. Maybe you guys DON'T care. Goodbye. I tried to come back here, but I guess it's over. I can see how I'm not wanted.

EDIT: I started a "welcome back" thread, texan... It's not my fault it got blown out of proportion. That was all the posts, not the thread.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Like I said, he could have PMed me. A new thread is only redundant.
How? If you open your eyes and realize that Texan just caught you on all of your BS. He will continue to do so until you STOP with your lying! Christ! Get a ****ed life kid. Everyone goes through a depression in their teenage life, but not to that area of cutting self and hanging out with little kids.

Christ man, go see a doctor about your problem, maybe they will put you onto anti-depressants. Cutting your wrists is something I never did when I went through a little teenage depression. All I did was sleep and hardly ate, then I realized it's LIFE, you only get ONE, better have FUN with it, and not give two sh!ts about what other people think on what you do in your life. No reason to cut yourself about it, it seems like your on some kind of drug to even become like a pedophile and cut your wrists. Are you trying to prove something to your parents? If your not getting the attention you are looking for at home, why look for it on here? Honestly, you have some problems kid.

15 years of age is a bit young to be an emo kid, I have a question are you watching Twilight?

Stop with the non-sense, Tex. called you out, now stop causing bullsh!t. It gets you no-where and once caught all you can do is lie your way out. Here's a word of advice, want no trouble, cause no trouble.

Blade.
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
But for the last time, the original was LOCKED. That means you have to STOP. I got SUSPENDED before for making a repeat thread. If you guys are all taking texan's side and letting him off scott-free, then maybe I'm right. Maybe you guys DON'T care. Goodbye. I tried to come back here, but I guess it's over. I can see how I'm not wanted.

EDIT: I started a "welcome back" thread, texan... It's not my fault it got blown out of proportion. That was all the posts, not the thread.
we are taking texan's side but none of us are mods or admins.. i jsut have to say 1 thing...
shhh....

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

I've had the grace of the mods to continue this as I brought a well though argument to the discussion.

Now, quit being a quitter and talk. Boy you sure were a chatty cathy when everyone was in step with what you wanted to hear. But now there's disagreement and you can't even defend you're own BS?

And no, that was not a welcome back thread. No body asked about your thoughts on life you, dumped them out.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-02-2010 at 01:24 AM..
Xmod Expert

Quote:
it is your fault because, YOU started telling us all the bull crap

Old 01-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Banned

/rage
Closed Thread