Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2006, 10:08 PM
F-150 k!ller

Default Wiring in a series

Ok I want ot build a cell phone lithium-ion kit for my xmod hummer. Now when I go to solder them together, Its like +_______- < thats the connecting one then +_______- then that goes to the car right? (sorry for my lack of creativy lol)
Old 06-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to kigamkcalb17

you go + - + - but ive heard that cell phone liths will mess up your electronics so beware
mini-t baja, upgraded 280x motor, bearings, fm sythesized radio, team losi sport esc, 2 team losi sport 1100mah battery packs, team losi sport quick charger, custom painted flamed mini-t body, chrome rims with radial tires, oil filled shocks
Old 06-28-2006, 10:52 PM
F-150 k!ller

really? Hey Kenney does your Mustang work good with them?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to torredo

i wouldnt see why any battery would destroy the electeonics
as long as the voltage does not exceed 8.4 max and you run
them in series.

From EB to cell +
then from there go - + - + - until it comes back into the EB

just follow the path of the current.
and for mAh rating this shouldnt matter either....

AIM: SavageW26
Old 06-29-2006, 04:04 AM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to kigamkcalb17

im not sayin it will, im just goin buy what i was told, just givin a warning so your not mad if something were to happen if you get it to work nice, my girlfriends mom has tons of old cell phones ima steal um lol let us know the outcome
mini-t baja, upgraded 280x motor, bearings, fm sythesized radio, team losi sport esc, 2 team losi sport 1100mah battery packs, team losi sport quick charger, custom painted flamed mini-t body, chrome rims with radial tires, oil filled shocks
Old 06-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Elite member

YES my car fies and it is only s2 rs motor wow i have never had AA ion but these cell phone ions to me are freakin crazy fast and for ur other question just wire them the way you would wire ur stock batts now i took the batts out of there casing but made sure that i could still plop them back into the phone so i could charge them flawlessly wheni charge them the batts are wired together and i just put them into the phones plug both phones in whe the phones say charge complete i take er for a rip i find my car goes so fast outside that if i turn to sharply i roll like 20 times no joke if i could find out how to do a prop. tut with images that showed up i would tri another tut but for some reason i can only attach them and can only fit 5 per post sry bout the suj change oh ya both of my batts are 3.6 volts

Last edited by kenney; 06-29-2006 at 07:12 PM..
Old 06-29-2006, 07:25 PM
F-150 k!ller

o well does it matter if the votlages are differnet? one is 3.6 and the other is 3.7?
Old 06-29-2006, 07:28 PM
DragOreoCar

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenney
YES my car fies and it is only s2 rs motor wow i have never had AA ion but these cell phone ions to me are freakin crazy fast and for ur other question just wire them the way you would wire ur stock batts now i took the batts out of there casing but made sure that i could still plop them back into the phone so i could charge them flawlessly wheni charge them the batts are wired together and i just put them into the phones plug both phones in whe the phones say charge complete i take er for a rip i find my car goes so fast outside that if i turn to sharply i roll like 20 times no joke if i could find out how to do a prop. tut with images that showed up i would tri another tut but for some reason i can only attach them and can only fit 5 per post sry bout the suj change oh ya both of my batts are 3.6 volts
That is sweet man if I send you one of my xmod chassis down to you how much would you cost me if you installed them for me????
Old 06-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-150 k!ller
o well does it matter if the votlages are differnet? one is 3.6 and the other is 3.7?
no i don't think it will matter it will just give u the extra .1 volt lol the mah ratting should be the same thouhg but again i don't think it will matter
Old 06-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragOreoCar
That is sweet man if I send you one of my xmod chassis down to you how much would you cost me if you installed them for me????
well i would rather put a tut up and u do it your self just so you can have the experience and it would cost to much or rather i would charge to much LOL i buy phones from people anywhere from 5 to 20 bucks then the plugs which i don't have and the time i have barely no time three kids and trying to please my wife well that is a handfull it self LOL
Old 06-29-2006, 08:06 PM
DragOreoCar

Talking hehehehahaha LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenney
well i would rather put a tut up and u do it your self just so you can have the experience and it would cost to much or rather i would charge to much LOL i buy phones from people anywhere from 5 to 20 bucks then the plugs which i don't have and the time i have barely no time three kids and trying to please my wife well that is a handfull it self LOL
LOL!!!!! Good thing I'm not a adult yet trying to pull my share around the house would not be a good thing for me Also I already have a girlfried so I think I can relate to that but I really don't know well ok if you put up a tut that will be great! Thanks
Old 06-29-2006, 08:06 PM

Hey Kenney, could u post a tut becuz if its easy i will do it to my hummer too
Old 06-29-2006, 08:13 PM
DragOreoCar

Cool Sweeeeeeeeet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enticer116
Hey Kenney, could u post a tut becuz if its easy i will do it to my hummer too
welcome if you'r a new member and yes I would also like kenney to post a tut on the site too!
Old 06-29-2006, 09:24 PM
F-150 k!ller

well BACK ON TOPIC I cant find the mah rating on one battery. Any tips to looking for it?
Old 06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Elite member

what brand of batt
Old 06-29-2006, 09:58 PM
F-150 k!ller

nokia both of them are I got one form my sisters old banana-fone and im getting the other one from a friend for 5$.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Elite member

if it is 3.6 it is probably 860 and the 3.7 is900
Old 06-30-2006, 03:29 PM
F-150 k!ller

ok well im going to try to go to this batterysplus place and see if they have em' there.