Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Default GT-R mods

Hey everyone!

I just bought an XMODS GT-R starter set 2 days ago! My friends had these things years ago but I never got into them. I found this set for 40% off and I just had to get it (I was looking for an XLR-1/4 inch converter in the first place lol!)

Anyways I've decided I want to mod the visuals a bit. My goal is to put a "body kit" on it (since the new xmods don't allow you to swap bumpers and stuff...). Right now All I did was paint the hood/roof black. It took a few tries because I had no idea what I was doing lol. The roof is a bit messed up. Eventually I want to paint the trunk black as well and possibly the spoiler.

Here's what I have so far:

BTW I just read the "Projekt GTR" thread and the similarities are pure coincidence because I started this when I got home and I didn't read that post until a few minutes ago lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNC00210.jpg (59.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg SNC00211.jpg (66.2 KB, 69 views)
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 AM
The Man

Trader Rating: (8)

welcome to the addiction! i hope you stick to it, its a fun hobby and a great car to mod.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:11 AM
XTC

Send a message via Yahoo to 2FAST
Thumbs up Welcome to XMS

Hey that's a pretty clean job! Did you get anything else with it?
What ever you do do not get the stage 2 motor! I went for the AWD and Underglow plus other upgrades seen on my "Projekt GTR" thread! AWD is a perfect first mod! Hope you enjoy your stay here and happy modding!

BTW what style are you into? (Drifting, Grand Touring, Drag Racing,etc.)

Drifting FTW!

Yeah like mycrors4 said LEARN THE RULES! I too learned the hard way. Check out our status'(The worst kind of member!). lol
Yup. Xmods are like drugs, after that first hit you are hooked! Then there's the pink elephants riding rainbows, while spiders do your hair. Then there was that time the pig flew past my window, I never knew police wore purple spandex. Wait, what was I talking about?

Last edited by 2FAST; 06-25-2009 at 06:33 PM..
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

very nice paint job(better than my first paint job.. lol) and if your a crafty person you can make your own custom bumpers out of other bumpers and mold them together making your gt-r unique.

And welcome, we all hope you stay and have fun.(and make sure your read ALL the rules, and UNDERSTAND them, i had to learn the hard way)

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 07-04-2009, 12:34 AM
peacemongerer

looks like sharpy. but i'm fine with that. it actually looks really good. the two tone is wonderful. now do the sides.