Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Exclamation sos!

I JUST GOT A 2008 NISSAN GTR FROM THE STREET RACER SERIES NE IDEAS ON MODS AND FOR A SCION TC
Old 12-30-2008, 01:02 AM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

come up with your own ideas
don't type in capslock
this thread isn't gonna give you "magical" ideas.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:09 AM
SPR

Heres and idea. Use the Search function. use your brain and browse around. Maybe check out the Tutorials section. those are all GREAT ideas that will help you with your xmods.

more ideas...

dont type in caps lock.
user proper grammer so we know what ur trying to say.
ask logical questions.
try. to. use. puncuation.
post in the correct section.
Name your threads with an appropriate name. SOS is not one of those in this case....
Try not to spam.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDrifter View Post
come up with your own ideas
don't type in capslock
this thread isn't gonna give you "magical" ideas.
i dont know ne thing im new to this thats why im asking what about like ne sites that tell you how to modify i mean i can paint but the tech stuff
Old 12-30-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
Heres and idea. Use the Search function. use your brain and browse around. Maybe check out the Tutorials section. those are all GREAT ideas that will help you with your xmods.

more ideas...

dont type in caps lock.
user proper grammer so we know what ur trying to say.
ask logical questions.
try. to. use. puncuation.
post in the correct section.
Name your threads with an appropriate name. SOS is not one of those in this case....
Try not to spam.
this is my first post ok and i bet when you first started you didnt like a holes like you ripping on your thoughts
Old 12-30-2008, 01:20 AM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xcoreya7x View Post
this is my first post ok and i bet when you first started you didnt like a holes like you ripping on your thoughts
its nothing personal man, maybe they came off a little strong. its just out of 5 new members there are 3 threads like this asking what should be done to your xmod. the best advice i can offer is bodies need to be customized to your needs, to your liking. there are many things you can do to it. look around the tutorial section, and the projects section. there are a lot of cool ideas and different things you can do to your xmod. from simple things like paint to hinging doors and what not.

and as far as chassis mods it all depends on your driving style, driving surface, etc.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526
Old 12-30-2008, 01:33 AM
SPR

Quote:
when i was new i spent a good hour cruising around the forum checking out threads like the tutorials section, tips and tricks, cool modifications. especially the FREE modifications, and atleast skimmed the rules before i ever even THOUGHT about making my first post.

again, used puncuation and grammer! thats not that hard... its common sense, you want help, sound like you can under stand the help we hand out. not being a ****. but believing me, everyone on here is thinking it. im just the the first one of many that will tell it how it is...
Old 12-30-2008, 01:44 AM
Owner of a 1992 Accord.

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to youngxmodder Send a message via MSN to youngxmodder Send a message via Yahoo to youngxmodder

as said before use the search button or just look in my sig.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Do you want a Scion ??? Is that what I understand from the first post.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:42 PM
RC CRAWLING ADDICT!

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to amorton94 Send a message via Skype™ to amorton94

also learn where to post your threads, this should be in general or in begginer questions.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:57 PM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

most of the people who join here don't post like you do and when they first got on here and posted, nobody was hard on hem because they used grammar and punctuation.

plase separate your sentences because they run together like watery paint and it just creates a mess of gloop that doesn't tell anybdy anything.

first day and already doubleposting
tsk tsk.
there's an edit button at the bottom right corner of the posting box.

Edit: you have to search around. the "repair and modification manual" a section that contains a lot of tutorials and tips, etc.
nobody's gonna take up an hour searching for you.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)

oy oy relax guys he heard it from the first two guys one here. Cut him some slack, but like everyone said use the search button it is your friend.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:17 PM
XMS Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Your first post was actually on September 17, 2008. Many people replied telling you to read the forum rules and have a good time on this forum. Seems you've disregarded the first comments from members here on Xmodsource by breaking rule number two (2). Posting: No "elite" or all caps writing in posts allowed) in the first post you made in this thread.

Now, rather that slamming you with two infraction points for improper post etiquette as well as possibly two other points for improper and useless posting, I'm going to try and give you some advice. Whether or not you decided to take the advice is your choice. From this point on, there’s no excuse for improper behavior and forum etiquette.

First, it's always a good idea to post in a calm manner. Capitol letters denotes "yelling." The lack of punctuation also denotes yelling and a fast paced talk (as well as does exclamation points). We try refrain from "yelling" in our posts because it will come off in a bad way. It's just like walking up to some random person in a mall and yelling in their face. More often than not, you're going to get your *** kicked. We'll do the same, just verbally.

Second, as many other members have said, use the wonderful “Search Feature” Xmodsource has to offer. Many, many, many questions people ask have already been answered. Is it a bad thing to ask questions? Hell no. That’s typically the only way you’re going to get an answer. Is asking a question is a “yelling” manner going to get you a happy answer? No, people are going to want to yell right back. The thought, time and expression you put into your post is more often than not the exact same though, time and expression that’s going to be in the reply posts. Start the thread happily.. it’ll more often than not give you a good response.

Lastly, again, as many other members have said, punctuation and grammar is vital on this forum and any other forum. People will tear you to shreds if they cannot understand what you’re trying to say. And quite honestly, the posts I cannot read, I tend to skip over unless they’re pertinent to my moderating duties or have a large significance towards a thread. For starters, you won’t get an answer if no one wants to post. Second, people will bash you for your lack of structure and enthusiasm. Third, people just will not care. If you put no thought or enthusiasm into your post, why should anyone put any thought or enthusiasm into an answer? It’s all send and receive, bud. Send crap, people will return crap.

Cheers and welcome, again, to the forum,
Kyle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Closed Thread