Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Appearance > Member XMOD RC Garages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2008, 12:55 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855
Default Zippos Customs (56k anihilator)

heres some updated pics of the collection

there they are

heres a pic of my speed checker record now. i've been playing with arms, and found the highest speed so far. and keep in mind this is without lithium.

well i got a couple more xmods, here they are. gen 1 chassis, lith ion, awd, etc. and another supra body, and another acura nsx. here a pic

pretty peppy too, drifts well.

@ goodfellaz, i put that mono shock from you on this, so far i'm liking it, thanks again.

well here in my neck of the woods most trucks get lifted and have some huge tires thrown under them. here is 4 of my xmods, dodge still just mock set up. from left to right, Indian giver ( my newest addition), then the dodge ram, the 4 runner crawler, and last bust not least my crawler off road titan.
soon to come, an f150, and some others.

heres a couple more i did, not quite as high but still up there, now i think i have one of every major truck manufacturer. Nissan, Toyota, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, all lifted with some meats.

heres some more group shots, have a couple more additions. red supra, black rsx. and theres another new one that i cant think of which one it is.

my police force. lol

70 on my mustang chassis, gpm dog bones and axle stubs, lith ion, 12-23 gears, 2x3 stack, custom motor, egr can with iso mags and i believe a 17 turn arm. in the near future a spider.

well i decided the hummer needed to come up a little higher. so i gave it a off road upgrade and lifted the body a little bit.

update
well i decided the hummer needed to come up a little higher. so i gave it a off road upgrade and lifted the body a little bit.

well i am waiting on parts to finish my current projects, and dont want to start any new projects until i finish these. so i got bored yesterday after working on the offroad course, so i organized my parts cabinet.
decided to take most of my remotes out of the cabinet. yeah i have accumulated quite the few.

yeah thats all remotes

if you cant tell i get bored easily

well i had some individual shots, and i said i would get some of each. so i started getting shots of them. i have some next ones that going to be here over the next week or so so i am going to add more to it as i take them. heres some pics. more to come later

painted nsx with bodykit, nothing special witht his chassis

quasar blue painted 09 camaro with slammed rims

stock 65 stang, old style

stock 65 stang, new style

04 cobra, full bearings, rwd, alloy rims, nothing special on chassis as i dont drive this one. it just sits there and looks pretty. lol

stock scion, picked this baby up nib earlier this year

white supra, awd, monoshock rear, lithium, and bearings. tire shredder

skyline with bodykit,

mint corvette, aint she pretty?

heres scooby.

this mustangs been through hell, awd, bearings all around, 2x3 stack, has had many different motors, current one hits 70 kmh on the dyno.

heres my f150 hauler, set up to pull my gooseneck trailer, stage one arm in a pn racing can that has neo mags. stiffened rear suspension.

heres one of my titans

heres another, bearings all around, slammed rims, lowering suspension setup.

stock bumblebee

heres a civic i picked up a while back

red supra, nothing really special

g35, it needs redone, strip and paint

stock 67 camaro, has the camarao rims to go with it

firebird with firebird rims, bodykit, etc

heres my rsx

heres one of my pride and joys. custom painted hummer sitting on slammed rims and lowered

heres one of my high riders. hummer custom lifted, custom rims.

and heres a goodfellaz kustom, Indian Giver

heres another high rider, orange f150, custom wheels, lifted

heres one of my sick crawlers. titan body, custom lifted, aoshima super swampers sitting on x.i. alloy slammed rims, bearings all around, drop in crawler motor, and i think thats it.

and the newest addition, i think this makes one of every model of xmod except for the new corvette and the gtr which isn't out yet here.

well it showed up today, another goodfellaz kustomz great. project wideload.

doesn't she look at home sitting next to her sister.

update

well i won last months cotm and here is part of the prize i picked

not sure which car i want to put it on yet, but im thinking hobby grade conversion when i do this.

well i decided to put it on the subby. she looks pretty good.

i got a couple of new ones today. a yellow skyline and a honda nsx. heres some pics.

well i put some shelves today, pricey, but nice. got a few of my cars and trucks up there. heres some pics.

had to have one shelf for the 2 Goodfellaz Kustomz i own. Project wide load would not fit like the others did. lol.
at least now there not just in the cabinet collecting dust, now they are out for everyone to see collecting dust. lol

well i took advantage of the sale today and picked up the last 2 cars. now i have all of them again.
heres some pics

well the shelf was a little empty so i had to add one more, for now anyway, lol. here she is

now i have to get to work on finishing a project.

well i got a package in the mail today, and let me tell you shes pretty. i am going to try to get the different makes of each body now. anyway work on that over the next year or so.
heres some pics

thanks for the comments, i have some more bodies that i have aquired lately but they will wait.
i got my airbrush today. she's a beauty
bottom feed, dual action, internal mix. come with i thought 3 tips but i am only seeing 2. shes a beauty though, pics below.
while i am waiting for the wife to get home so i can go play with the airbrush i decided to dust off the collection and shoot some pics with the ones i have picked up since the last group shot. let's just say i didn't think i was going to have enough counter space. but they all fit in there. i may have 1 more bumblebee body somewhere but i'm not digging around tonight. some people call it an obsession i call it an enjoyable hobby. well enough talk here's some pics.

update, i got few bodies and a full car in the mail over the past week or so. and some supplies. so heres some pics.

well i have been buying up some parts lots lately. and have stocked back up on parts i have used. and while i was taking some pics i decided to show some pics of what i carry my xmods in when i go out playing with them. and the spares i take with me. well enough talk here some pics

lancer man gave me a link to a site that carries air brush stencils. so i picked up one of them in 3 different sizes. they showed up today. so i snapped some pictures. i will be getting some other ones to. these are just the start. these things are very detailed.

well 1 of the last 4 packages i have coming my way is here. only one more containing bodies though. im sure some of you saw i recently purchased some things from goodfellaz. and here's some pics. got a micro t receiver, bad fet i think he said. and he hooked me up with a micro t pinion. now i have something to match up to the brushless motor. its going to be simple to adapt this on the evo spur gear. and i bought 2 bodies, a subaru, and a 65 stang.

and i know your thinking there was something more.
well

here

it

is
from goodfellaz kustomz to it's new home at zippos customs
Project Pocket Change.

shes looks good with her fellow goodfellaz kustomz projects.

well i have a bunch of parts and bodies on their way and they are trickling in. here's my prizes from the january cotm. se 180 high torque motor, and a set of subaru rims. seeings as i have done many different types of conversions on the evo chassis, and the truck chassis i think i am going to have one on a gen 1 chassis. so once i complete a few of the current projects i am going to start on that beast.

well a couple more things showed up today. decided to try rsu and got a couple bodys, picked up a rsx of spr, and got some more on the way. been finding good deals lately so i thought i would add them to the collection.

well i got an ebay parts lot that showed up today. some of it will be going up for sale, but i'm going to be using a lot of this. and i got a couple supras from a member.
pic time

well got a couple more trucks in the mail today. so i figured i'd get my truck group shot.

thanks man, i like em.

well here's the gen 1 cars. 8 working 1 strict roller, and 1 needs minor work, just havent done it. o yeah and under the subaru is the chassis that the 180 motor is going in.. started work on it.

got the evo cars out. and the custom chassis evo's
12 normal chassis
8 modified including the one below this pic, that i forgot i had

custom x.i. roll cage

forgot about this truck chassis, i need to throw some axle stubs back in it and it will be goot to go. so 1 more truck

and heres the bodies with no chassis. 36 bodies

so grand total
10 gen 1 cars
13 evo trucks
12 normal evo cars
8 modified evo cars
and there is one chassis on its way to goodfellaz to get fitted for a van .
i might throw some parts together to get some more chassis. so for the time being 43 complete cars
and 36 bodies. i sold some cars and bodies off over last weekend. so the toal now is 79 bodies and 43 chassis. for now anyway

alright, im going to get back to painting tomorrow, so until then i have had to keep myself busy. with all the things i sold i had some extra cash and decided i would try to get a couple bodies in colors i didnt have yet.
so between bst threads and ebay i have got a couple things, and some more on their way.

heres a model i am planning on using here shortly. and a black skyline, it came with a kit, but i like how this looks, and she looks good sitting next to her yellow sister.

well i got my mint silver rsx ive been wanting

got my mint 350z today. i will have some more show up soon, hopefully this week still

well i had to clear some room to make some space for these

well enough waiting, i know i am glad i don't have to wait anymore. i have wanted one of these since i saw it the first time. enough talk here's some pics, and some pics of it with its sisters. now i just need the last sister........
comments and questions welcome. so let me know what you think:::

well i got a few new additions over the past week or so. just havent had time to post them up.
for starters the buildoff prize van showed up from goodfellaz today. the wife loves "her van" and i think it will look good with the rest of the goodfellaz creations i have. then i aquired 2 more gen 1 cars, 1 with carbon fiber upper decks, the other with alloy. here they are

so i've been eyeing this for a little while just to get some sort of track, and well with this one normally 99.99 and me getting it for 49.99 i couldnt complain. its the "official" xmod small race track

had some more goodies show up with my mini z, just didnt get a chance to get pics

edit, o yeah an a sneak preview of something i have up my sleeve.

and i got a new ab that showed today that is going to help with the fine details that i have planned for the challenger

one of my alloy chassis i have aquired recently showed up. here she be.

well got a few packages today. some more gpm. and well its yummy. gotta love it.

and also something else. i will let the pics show what it is.

theres most of my collection, still a few not in the pictures looking like its time for a new group shot though.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526

Last edited by zippo855; 08-06-2009 at 11:13 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Hey dude - welcome aboard soldier! Some great rides you got there! I really like the Hummer - that paint is pretty sick man!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 07-11-2008 at 01:02 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 01:11 PM
US Air Force

Trader Rating: (9)

hello zippo, happy to have you here
Old 07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to stang_racer

hey man love the rides!!!! got a vid of that mudder/crawler atall??? i wanna see that sucker in action
Old 07-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Advance member

what type of tires do you have on the jacked up titan? and 4runner?

Last edited by mytitan; 07-11-2008 at 01:35 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Elite member

wow very nice collection
Old 07-11-2008, 03:29 PM
that g35 guy

SICK HUMMER man welcome ima get me one o' those
Old 07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
RC CRAWLING ADDICT!

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to amorton94 Send a message via Skype™ to amorton94

some pretty awesome rides you got there, and welcome to the forum
Old 07-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Elite member

love the hummer great paint job
Old 07-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Elite member

i love that hummer the paint looks awesome

In other words velcro will work just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
Xmods are a universal language.
SMOKE TIRES NOT DRUGS
Old 07-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (4)

Welcome here man!
I like your entire collection but the one that stands out is that Hummer you did an awesome job on it.
Could you get some outside pics that thing looks awesome?!?!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Titantaw12

Welcome. You have a big collection. Nice paint job on the hummer. I like the off roading titan
Old 07-11-2008, 09:37 PM

thats a huge collection, ive only got two lol
Old 07-11-2008, 09:57 PM
XMS Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberworkz View Post
Welcome here man!
I like your entire collection but the one that stands out is that Hummer you did an awesome job on it.
Could you get some outside pics that thing looks awesome?!?!
yeah, by the time i get off work the lighting sucks, even outside. i will get some pics Sunday man. you are right though it is hard to get the paint to show up at its full potential inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
hey man love the rides!!!! got a vid of that mudder/crawler atall??? i wanna see that sucker in action
I'll try to get a video sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytitan View Post
what type of tires do you have on the jacked up titan? and 4runner?
the titan has aoshima super swampers on deep dish alloy rims.
the crawler has some tires off of an amt ertl john deere 4 wheeler.

TEAM X.I.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Advance member

do you have any tires you would give away?
Old 07-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Stage 2 member

Send a message via AIM to Boost101 Send a message via Yahoo to Boost101

Awesome collection! Did you paint the hummer yourself?
Old 07-13-2008, 11:55 AM
XMS Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost101 View Post
Awesome collection! Did you paint the hummer yourself?
no i bought it that way.

@everyone else
thanks for all the comments.

TEAM X.I.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

Smile

id like to see that lifted titan a little more....
Old 07-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Volvo Enthusiast

Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via Yahoo to greekone

What mods did you do to get 59 km/h?
Old 07-26-2008, 03:15 PM
XMS Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekone View Post
What mods did you do to get 59 km/h?
2x3 stack, egr can, an arm i picked up recently, not sure on the turns but i know its low turn, 12-23 gearing, rwd, iso magnets.

TEAM X.I.

Last edited by zippo855; 07-26-2008 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: added to