Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Nitro
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV
Default Well.....

My car got ran over some people down here dont know how to drive and like to drive on the othr side of the roads. So it got ran over and cracked the dead, luckly no major damge was done and now 48 hours later, its running better than ever New raceing head, and new shock towers+new rims,

and a s2000 body
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on
Old 02-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

hey that really sucks man i would have been really mad
Old 02-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Life is like a game

i thought u wer gonna say that it was dead lol i seems ok sein that it got ran over

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
not so secret anymore but this is so sexy i'm gonna mix spanish and english together muy=very + sexy=sexy = smexy *very sexy* but i love the version more than the stock it just looks so nice idk how to explain myself.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanman View Post
hey that really sucks man i would have been really mad
oh i was but shock took over and idk lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
i thought u wer gonna say that it was dead lol i seems ok sein that it got ran over
no its not dead if it was i would be on here right now, i would be in jail for killing the guy
Quote:

Old 02-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Advance member

hey white i sent you a pm
Old 02-07-2008, 07:49 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

ppl down there drive bad? when i was in first grade a truck nearly mowed down a stop sign less than 3 feet from us 7 grade schoolers waiting for the bus.
before kindergarten the "unfriendly neighborhood ricerman" nearly hit 5 trick or treating preschoolers. (at least our dads made him pay with a few dents on his veilsides...) also on the subject of payback, my uncle put bleu cheese on a guys doorhandle for stealing his spot.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
ppl down there drive bad? when i was in first grade a truck nearly mowed down a stop sign less than 3 feet from us 7 grade schoolers waiting for the bus.
before kindergarten the "unfriendly neighborhood ricerman" nearly hit 5 trick or treating preschoolers. (at least our dads made him pay with a few dents on his veilsides...) also on the subject of payback, my uncle put bleu cheese on a guys doorhandle for stealing his spot.
LOL im gonna slash this guys tires
Quote:

Old 02-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Advance member

that is away to get back that has happened to a senior at my school it was to a nice subi to i dont know why.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Im not trying to be mean,but your not supposed to be driving a rc on a road that is used alot,If you see a car,I would suggest you get your rc outta the road.Im a local driver(I finally got my car fixed),and I cant name all the times I had to swerve just because some kids want to play on a road that has cars passing every 10 sec-5 min..But I am sorry that you had to but a new header,and shock towers,but hey,your car is running better now..
Old 02-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Advance member

ya my brother just crushed one today. ouch it was in pieces. and the kid got really ****ed and said that my brother had to buy him another one. but my brother dint he said screw you and left.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMKIV View Post
LOL im gonna slash this guys tires
Why would you need to do that? Bottom line is you don't have the right to be driving your RC on the road and in doing so, it's at your own risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Im not trying to be mean,but your not supposed to be driving a rc on a road that is used alot,If you see a car,I would suggest you get your rc outta the road.Im a local driver(I finally got my car fixed),and I cant name all the times I had to swerve just because some kids want to play on a road that has cars passing every 10 sec-5 min..But I am sorry that you had to but a new header,and shock towers,but hey,your car is running better now..
I agree. If you're going to be driving on the road, it's up to you to get out of the way of traffic. I suggest you look at your manual for your car because I can guarantee you will see something like this....

"Always operate your model in an open area away from cars, traffic, and people".

That is directly from the safety precautions in the manual for my Mini-T.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:37 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Wanted View Post
Why would you need to do that? Bottom line is you don't have the right to be driving your RC on the road and in doing so, it's at your own risk.

I agree. If you're going to be driving on the road, it's up to you to get out of the way of traffic. I suggest you look at your manual for your car because I can guarantee you will see something like this....

"Always operate your model in an open area away from cars, traffic, and people".
what kind of traffic? air traffic? they already mentioned cars, lol...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (6)

Wow you just got it and smashed it. At least its back and running again.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Ok, first off, its not a busy road if people from other countries [no offense] but can't barely speak english and get their drivers lisence and thenb drive on the other side of the road where i was standing. I was like 6 inches away from the side walk and the car was closest to the sidewalk then he came along and i moved and all i hear is crunch! and its not even a road that used alot it just takes one idiot to f up

Quote:
LOL i dont have the right to drive a rc car on the road? ive have never heard of a law like that, and yes it is at my own risk but still people should watch where they are driving. if u havent been in florida before then u have no clue how people drive down here.

and well for this one, im not even gonna waste my time
Quote:

Old 02-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Stage 2 member

I didn't say it was a law that you can't drive your RC on the roads. I was just pointing out that the roads are there for vehicles and if you're going to be using them then you better watch out for traffic.

And no, I haven't been to Florida so I don't know how people drive down there but there is bad drivers everywhere, believe me. I'm pretty sure that Florida doesn't have the only ones .
Old 02-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
I didn't say it was a law that you can't drive your RC on the roads. I was just pointing out that the roads are there for vehicles and if you're going to be using them then you better watch out for traffic.

And no, I haven't been to Florida so I don't know how people drive down there but there is bad drivers everywhere, believe me. I'm pretty sure that Florida doesn't have the only ones .
Yeah, but floridas driving is a mixture of new yorkers, people from michigan and ohio
Quote:

Old 02-08-2008, 08:50 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Quote:

Had an 1/8th scale nirto buggy (ofna mbx4) crushed in front of my house here in OHIO and was told by the nice police officer (dont ask...my wife called and flipped out and basically wanted the guy shot) that it is in fact illegal to operate rc cars on public streets. He did however state that they see me out there all the time with them and would never say anything but i must understand that doing so was at my own risk.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

haha White, I know how it is. I live in central florida, and the drivers suck!!! It almost seems that they TRY to run them over.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:27 PM
XMS Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
Wait, what?

You were in first grade but you were in seventh grade?

Or...

You were in first grade but there were seven of you first graders waiting at the bus stop?

Confuzzled.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 02-08-2008, 10:34 PM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Wait, what?

You were in first grade but you were in seventh grade?

Or...

You were in first grade but there were seven of you first graders waiting at the bus stop?

Confuzzled.
3 feet from 7 grade schoolers...not 7th grade schoolers