Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2009, 08:47 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Talking Prodject Drift Evo8

[IMG][/IMG][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Fixedsys"]Ok so i got my first xmod a few years ago(hummer) and fell in love with how indetail they were and being as i wasnt old enough to own my own car i like being able to work on these, but back to the EVO8 scence then i have got a evo and a firebird(not complete) and decided to make a really customized evo drift car so i have coverted it to front wheel drive by taking out the back wishbones and adding the allwheel drive kit and then i lubed all the gears so now its smooth goings. i have also decided to paint it white and if anyone can help me with any suggestions that would be great, i have black rims on it(painted) and i have a body kit on it and also i am going to be ordering some alloy parts,battary upgrade and also motor and light kit from atomicmods.com for my evo also and then ill also be working on my firebird speed demon as i like to call it but thats all after i get my evo done send me comments or emails(perferd [email protected]) with comments good or bad or suggestion about what i can all do with this indepth toy. so i cant seem to figure out how to get my pic on here any suggestions lol i kinda suck at the whole computer thing.

Last edited by shane_boi; 03-29-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

nice good luck and welcome to the source