Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (19)
Default Recently finished projects(from months ago)

I just recently got done these cars that have been sitting around waiting for me to finish them for a while, nearly a year in some cases. I finally stacked my first board and it worked like a charm but **** was it hard. The black camero was one I saw another member make and I liked it so much that I offered to buy it but never having got a response I decided to build my own and I think I got pretty close. I used two caps on this one just to see if it would make a difference with lithium cells and stacked fets. The "Dragon Bee" has more work to be done but is fast as hell as stands but I want it faster. The XXX Corvette got new rims and the lambo finally got painted and has more chassis upgrades coming. The paint job is not the best and my first attempt at blending. So all comments are welcome and sorry about the crappy pics on the chassis but I need a new camera as this one is junk.

I need alloy rims but not the rs alloy rims. If you have some you are willing to part with let me know. Paying top dollar for them and even better if they are top cad alloy rims as I will pay full price and a half for them.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:30 PM
The Man

Trader Rating: (8)

looks pretty good! where do you get your rims? i especially like the ones on the second car
Old 03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trader Rating: (0)

surprisingly those three spokes look very nice, only surprisingly b/c i'v never seen threes poke rims which i like aver before, some paint might suit them , the you can a real sinister looking car don't remeber wo did it but i remember seeing a black car (might o bee a gtr) with the headlight lenses out lined in red looked very nice
Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

cool cars...they all look sick...a white background or photobox might help you/and the camera with picture clarity...makes it easier for the camera to focus on car and not the background...its too hard to decide which i like best

Team X.I.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (19)

I actually got the rims from tripple x and I have no idea where he got them from. The car was from him also and I just combined the two. Thanks for the comments and as I said I have a little more work to do on them.
I need alloy rims but not the rs alloy rims. If you have some you are willing to part with let me know. Paying top dollar for them and even better if they are top cad alloy rims as I will pay full price and a half for them.