Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Appearance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-02-2006, 12:12 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to CTJoyce Send a message via MSN to CTJoyce
Default Supra on an EVO

Okey so I saw the white Supra shell and body kit at radio shack for like $12, and thought to myself that it would be cool. The only question now is is that going to fit on my EVO chassis? if not how can I mod it to fit. That and the RSX are two cars that I wanted but couldnt find.

Cheers
Cameorn
Drift Tires
Old 01-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to minesskylineracer

yes it is going 2 fit but u will need the body clip off of your evo body for it 2 lock in place
Old 01-02-2006, 09:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to vr4GASM

you mean the silver supra shell?

350z
Yellow Skyline
Black Skyline
Silver Supra
Silver RSX
Black Civic
STI
Old 01-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Elite member

the Supra is long I think so it should fit right away and you'll be stylin. You use the rear clip that came with the evo and I think you use hole A. Now with the RSX you'll need to shorten yer evo chassis. I did it and my RSX is way cool now. To do that you undo two screws underneath, right behind the battery case, and 3 screws up top, remove the thin piece of gray plastic, slide the rear part of the chassis forward and screw it back together. I had to cut some excess plastic from inside the front bumper to give the left wheel full clearance. I used large fingernail clipers and now my RSX is freakin awsome. I'd put up some pics but I don't have a digital camera cuz I wast all my dough on xmods.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Stage 1 member

Send a message via MSN to Type_S
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyWRX
the Supra is long I think so it should fit right away and you'll be stylin. You use the rear clip that came with the evo and I think you use hole A. Now with the RSX you'll need to shorten yer evo chassis. I did it and my RSX is way cool now. To do that you undo two screws underneath, right behind the battery case, and 3 screws up top, remove the thin piece of gray plastic, slide the rear part of the chassis forward and screw it back together. I had to cut some excess plastic from inside the front bumper to give the left wheel full clearance. I used large fingernail clipers and now my RSX is freakin awsome. I'd put up some pics but I don't have a digital camera cuz I wast all my dough on xmods.
Rallywrx knows what he's talking about there...Yeah it will fit, I got mines in, your'll need the supra front clip and the evo rear clip for it to lock in place I'll post pictures of mine's when I get my mom's cam