Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > Mini & Micro Appearance > Members Mini & Micro RC Garages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2010, 07:17 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

fist off the pics look great...l think the brighter ones are better...thats one of the ways i attempt to get pics too...i like how the curved cardboard makes for no background perspective...its just the cars...i think i need to find more of a whiter bulb as you have used here...keep up the experimentation and the photos

Team X.I.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

So.....

I haven't bought any new bodies yet but....... I decided to finally do something with my Red FD. Its kinda weird, but that's what I thought with my Black Drifter Skyline too.

You ready?? Its nothing special, but here's my "new" sticker slapped drifter FD3S!!!

Not a ton of stickers though, cause I ran out!!! I'm completely out of the good ones Kinda sucks... the rest are on the Skyline lol!!

Nothing special, kinda ricey but I like it. I was aching to make anothe "drift car" so I slapped stickers on this one cause I'll be using it more often now.

Might I add, mini-z awd drifting is hard!! at least compared to xmod drifting. these cars are so tail happy even with awd lol

Team X.I.