Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Banned

Location: Feeding steve erkel in my basement.Wait i don't have a basement.....and i'm not awake.
Trader Rating: (2)
Default How could we give back?

How could we give back to the police?They protect us put there lives on the line and what do we do?(most people not all!)How could we come up with some way to keep them safe from gunfire inside there car?The reasone i bring this up is i heard about the L.A. shoot out and the guns ripped up the cars and i would like to figure out how to stop it.Thanks to all who help!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:10 AM
SPR

take them some donuts.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:11 AM
Banned

Location: Feeding steve erkel in my basement.Wait i don't have a basement.....and i'm not awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
take them some donuts.
This is not a joke butthead i mean it!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:15 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trader Rating: (0)

do you mean like keep the cops safe while they're in their cars or out?
Old 04-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)

Yeah, you are being serious, no jokes when we talk about police.
I think they appreciate a smile, if you see one, don't look down, smile and say Hi, I think it shows how greatful the people are, that they are serving.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriganalRiD3R1967 View Post
do you mean like keep the cops safe while they're in their cars or out?
In and out but just in for now lol.()
And sweed My dad works with the police and they say it makes them sad when they get talked down like spr did !

Last edited by xmodscarbon's_lost; 04-15-2008 at 01:19 AM..
Old 04-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Very little cops are nice,mostly ALL cops are mean.I got pulled over one day going 2 miles over the spped limit,2 MILES,I'm like "Your kidding me",he actually wrote me a real ticket for $133.74,I'm going to court in a week or two,for my wreck,speeding tickets,and hopefully nothing else.

Like SPR said,"Give em' donuts".They do nothing but wanna eat,and pull over ppls to get money.If I were to ever give them something,it would be the finger,and a couple words...

Edit: Just forgot one thing,don't give them fresh donuts,give them old stale donuts...
Old 04-15-2008, 01:26 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well here we can see opinions from either end of the spectrum, but i think we're more or less lookin for suggestions over thought& opinions,just sayin...
Old 04-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Very little cops are nice,mostly ALL cops are mean.I got pulled over one day going 2 miles over the spped limit,2 MILES,I'm like "Your kidding me",he actually wrote me a real ticket for $133.74,I'm going to court in a week or two,for my wreck,speeding tickets,and hopefully nothing else.

Like SPR said,"Give em' donuts".They do nothing but wanna eat,and pull over ppls to get money.If I were to ever give them something,it would be the finger,and a couple words...

Edit: Just forgot one thing,don't give them fresh donuts,give them old stale donuts...

I'm sorry but you can't blame a police officer for pulling you over for speeding, it doesn't matter if you were only 2 or 20 MPH over the speed limit, you're still OVER the limit.

From the sounds of it, maybe if you acted more respectfully towards the officer that pulled you over, then you may have been let off with a warning.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Xmod Expert

Don't blame all officers, for your own situation, when you made it worse for yourself, then you snicker behind their backs..
That's not cool, they're out to protect you, then you say that they are out to eat donuts and pull people like you over.
Maybe you need to be more open-minded.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Cloud 9

In my honest opinion most cops are bad, but you get some good ones here and there.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:45 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Wanted View Post
I'm sorry but you can't blame a police officer for pulling you over for speeding, it doesn't matter if you were only 2 or 20 MPH over the speed limit, you're still OVER the limit.

From the sounds of it, maybe if you acted more respectfully towards the officer that pulled you over, then you may have been let off with a warning.
doing 2 miles over the spped limit is not bad,but when your on a highway,its basicly stupid to pull somebody over,and see all the other people wearing no seat belts and going faster than me. Cops just basicly put a note on me and my car to just watch or some thing,because when ever my friends speed or never wear there seat belts they NEVER get pulled over,I mean never.I've always gotten pulled over,even for little stuff like not putting my blinker on when changing lanes on a empty highway.

I've only seen atleast 3-5 good cops.The good cops basicly understand why you were doing what you were doing.All my tickets total $408.44,with my wreck,speeding(2), thats about how much the tickets are.I always wear my seatbelt,I always check for everything,yet I still get pulled over.
Just two words to all the hateful cops pulled me over,"F*** off"..

Sorry to all the people who actually like cops or whatever,but I just don't like most of them.The only way I'm going to forgive the cops for me saying what I'm still saying,if I get all the money back that I'm going to be paying,and alot of sorry's...

If any of you actually drive,and live in a place that cops are bad,then you would know how I feel...
Old 04-15-2008, 03:15 AM
SPR

Quote:

not all speedo's read the exact same, and read the exact same as the guns. thats why cops are suppose to allow a 5mph barrier. far as you know he was actually doing 2 mph under the speed limit, his car said he was doing the speed limit, and the gun said he was doing 2 over. so stfu. its a bull**** ticket he shoudlnt be stuck with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabari View Post
In my honest opinion most cops are bad, but you get some good ones here and there.
i can only think of one cop in my town thats worth a ****. nicest guy ive ever met. most are pretty **** crooked, like shooting guns into the air on new years. anyone else woulda went to jail. prob 90% of cops let their power go to their head, think they can get away with murder (which a lot do) and they are complete assholes. very very few actually deserve an award. and they do get medals when they really deserve it. im sorry buy pulling over a drunk and giving them a dui, isnt a pat on the back worthy. any moron could do that. **** give me a badge, ill pull over 20 every weekend.

and speaking of power going to their head. my cousin is a cop. use to be great friends, very nice young kid.. since he became a cop, i cant stand to be aroudn that cocky son of a *****.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 AM
Stage 2 member

Gee that's funny, I don't remember directing the comment to you SPR. Telling me off certainly shows your lack of maturity on this topic. I understand that it sucks to get a ticket for just barely exceeding the speed limit, hell, I'd be ****ed too. I speed much more than I need to, but thing is I wouldn't ***** and complain about like a child.

Just because cops give you tickets for poor driving habits doesn't make them unfair, it may just mean that your driving skills are lacking. Personally I can't say for sure, I'm not there.

And before you say anything else stupid, like questioning my own driving, let me say that I'm not stupid kid, I've had my license for going on 17 years. Granted, I'm not perfect, I've had 2 speeding tickets and one seatbelt ticket in that time.

Cheers,
M_W
Old 04-15-2008, 07:53 AM
MSI <3

Quote:
I've had 2 speeding tickets and one seatbelt ticket in that time.
really? that's what my neighbor deserves, he nearly ran over his own kid going 80 in the neighborhood, and he piles his whole family (6 people) inside of a pickup truck... with no seat belts.

anyway, cops... one of my neighbors was wanted for armed robbery. my friend and i saw him and called the cops. they just said, "we'll be right over." they came, we watched, they told us to stand back, they got him... they drove off... a guy was loose in a neighborhood where kids outweigh adults... with an ak-47. we were expecting a small reward, but we didn't even get a thank you.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

cops are good in some ways, but they can be very annoying if you asked me. i have never been... wait, nm, i have never been pulled over or got a ticket (cuz im only 15) but that doesnt matter. i dont think its right that when a cop sees a car going 5 miles above the spped limit, becuz they are having a bad day,t hey give them a ticket. i live by a sheriff, and he just bought a car. it sat for a month at his house before he even registered it. and if a code enforecer person came to see it, they would see the cop car and not do anything about it, which is why it sat for a month with no tags. and i think it sucks that cops have to get involved with everything. but thats just my opinion.

@spr, nice!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:07 AM
MSI <3

not just your opinion, fordman, 80% of the world's opinion.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post

It's funny how you sit here and talk down on the police, but as soon as you would actually need them to help you I highly doubt you would be talking down about them like this.

The thing is, yeah there are bad cops out there. BUT, there are more good cops out there that are willing to help, that do want a little appreciation.

I used to hang out with cops all the time, they are awesome people. My mom was a dispatcher, I was good enough friends with them that I got to shoot their guns. Black powder .50 cal anyone? AR-15, Mini GLock .40's, Glock .40 shooting .357 cig.

Yeah, good times. Anyways, just because there are a few bad cops does not mean you should think every cop out there is scum. These people put their lives on the line everyday to keep us safe, JUST LIKE THE TROOPS DO, and I definitely don't see you guys talking down about them. I've met some bad cops, but I still give them a benefit of the doubt before I automatically start thinking "Oh great, what does this cop want?"

You guys really shouldn't talk bad about the people that are supposed to protect you, it's like biting the hand that feeds you.. not a good thing. Just let them hear the kind of stuff you say, I bet they won't be so willing to protect you anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
really? that's what my neighbor deserves, he nearly ran over his own kid going 80 in the neighborhood, and he piles his whole family (6 people) inside of a pickup truck... with no seat belts.

anyway, cops... one of my neighbors was wanted for armed robbery. my friend and i saw him and called the cops. they just said, "we'll be right over." they came, we watched, they told us to stand back, they got him... they drove off... a guy was loose in a neighborhood where kids outweigh adults... with an ak-47. we were expecting a small reward, but we didn't even get a thank you.
They may not have said thank you, but you have the satisfaction of knowing that what you did possibly saved many people lives. That in itself should be a great reward. You can't possibly think the cops were bad people for being more worried about getting that guy in a cell instead of saying thank you to you guys?

Last edited by DRFTKO; 04-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: double post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Cloud 9

Cops here in San Diego abuse their powers like there is no tomorrow. The ones at our school can be just as bad. Half the time they search kids, they have no reason to. My friends brother got caught with drugs, so they called my friend in every day and searched him. MY friend is smart enough to stay away from drugs too.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

I'm not talking down to the cops,but when the time comes that I actually will need them is_______ ,umm ,I doubt I will,when you have loyal friends that will back you up in any sutuation,then I'm fine.
Don't even talk about the army or military,if you do,then thats just plan wrong...

I'm done with this thread...