Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

ok, this is MY truck, the ranger would have been mine at the end of the summer becuz my dad said if i worked with him, he would pay me with the ranger. a fellow frend, a police officer has this truck, but it has 252k miles on it so he dont want it to break big and make him pay for all the stuff broken. so he is going to buy a little nissan pick up or another mazda similar to this. he also has his own pressure washing bizness, where he needs a small little truck to fit in tight spots, and this does the trick, but he dont want it tobreak big time, so he is giving it to me. i made a bet with him, cuz first, he was going to sell it to me for really cheap, but he said if i could find him a 2004 isuzu rodeo near where we live, then he would give it to me. i found a 2004 rodeo in sarasota, 50 miles from where i live, and he told me its mine. i have my drivers permit, fyi, so if you dont believe me, then screw you guys, but this is my truck, and the ranger my dads going to drive so he can get better mileage. the 71 bus we have is me and my dads resto project, a father/son project, that i will inherit when he passes. only 1 of the fog lites in the front of the truck work, the american flag plate is going to be replaced with a dixie flag one that says "***-kickin' southern rock!" and i dont like the hieght which is why i want a lift kit, and tires, i have a winch that came off my dads f-150, a warn 100' one, and im possibly going to get a winch bumper for it.. if you dont have anything nice to post, dont post anything. respective critisizm (sp??) i want, tips and things that people think, but not rude @$$ comments like you are saying. why the hell would i tear a perfectly good running truck apart and leave it in my back yard, that makes no sense at all, spinners? i never eben mentioned that, and not all old trucks look bad or beat up, some are in great condition, like the body on this truck has no rust watsoever. further more, its my truck and i can do watever i want with it, not listen to jerkoffs like snowboi telling me to junk it, ya, its a pos, now, but it wont be when i get done with it.

Last edited by suicide_star; 07-12-2008 at 09:51 AM..
Closed Thread