Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2009, 12:19 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude
Default B1G's Tribute 07 Mustang GT

Hi all,

So I haven't done much in the way of public stuff with XMODs since my Nissan Gazelle, I put a lot of time in it and was happy with how well it was received but my time and energy was being focused more on my job, my pending marriage and my car but never fear because B1G always has a backup plan! So I've pulled some of my old rides out of the closet and start to do some work on them...

In this thread I want to focus on my tribute Mustang and I'm sure your all going to be asking what its a tribute to so I'll answer that now It's a tribute to my 1:1 car although at this rate the 1:1 will be a tribute to the XMOD as its far easier to modify the XMOD than it is the 1:1....

I know that a few people have seen this before but just to refresh everyone's memories its an XMOD Mustang GT with a mishmash set of body kit pieces that when I originally put the car together was how I wanted my 1:1 to look, its painted in a light blue which not entirely but kind of resembles my the Windveil blue of my car....

Here are a few teaser shots:

As you can see it has the following modifications:

* Custom paint
* Thick matte black center stripe.
* PJ Tribute side stripes
* Slammed black rims

The chassis is bone stock for the moment, my next job will be to get it driveable as the rear wheel arches need some sanding in order for the wheels to turn.

As usual my apologies for the lousy photos! I'm waiting for my camera to charge so took these on the phone, hopefully they give you the general idea....

Comments as always are welcome.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....