Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic > Gamers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
roflmao!!! thats my new sig!!! if it was unintended to be funny its basically that it sound like guys playing with what little kids call their "wee"
Disturbing yet oddly funny and btw that kid is a total idiot for gettin that stuff for $500 I would never pay hat kind of cash for a game system but he says that his grandpa is like rich he won the lottery or something so he didn't pay a cent of that $500 what a fatty and yes he is fat

F150 with body kit blue body with body kit stage 2 motor

"I'm a chiquita banana" see for your self http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...uitabanana.jpg
Old 04-23-2007, 06:25 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I want a Wii I might get one I'm torn between the Wii and the PS3, honestly I will mostlike get both, but the wii first because I can't spend 600 on a ps3, but when it has price cut I will get it. But before I any of them I'm going to buy a DS, I have barrowed both from friends and the PSP has a few good games but the DS seems to be more fun to me.

Keep in mind that I'm old and my first system the atari had one button and the grapics were the **** when it came out.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

LIKE MOST people have said, it's good for passing time. it's GREAT when you and your friends are drunk and want to **** around. if you want some real gaming though, you have to go with ps3 or 360 elite. personally, i have wii just to pass time w/ friends. we get together and **** around with bowling after we've had a couple 40oz. the 360 is for online gamiing and racing. stuff like that. that's me though. everyone is different. most of us are nintendo gen kids. so we can't put it down just cuz it's not up to par. i grew up nintendo and i love the wii. i also love my 360 and plan on picking up a 360 elite along with the new installment of halo...HALO 3!!! BUT LIKE i said, that's just me. for 250 plus a few games, your looking at 350 tops. not a bad price if you ask me.