Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

View Poll Results: which one do you want?
GTR 43 61.43%
Mustang 8 11.43%
Corvette 13 18.57%
None of them 6 8.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2008, 09:56 AM
auto body tech

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via Yahoo to spitfire

id go with the gtr. i just hope theres not only three of them.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Awesome member

Trader Rating: (3)

There better be more cuz I have to get a truck
Old 08-20-2008, 06:48 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

I chose none. I want the IS-F. But, if it's not there, then I guess the GT-R is my only choice.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Freedom Provider

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to XmodzICON82

out of all of them i'm gonna get the gtr....the mustang is same as the previous 65 stang just in a different color and i would rather by a corvette model and put it on an xmod....hopefully there will be something better besides what has been revealed....
Old 08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
is going fishin'

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to wadethejuggalo

i choose the corvette dont like imports and mustangs well i like them but corvettes are cooler to me
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Bored...

Trader Rating: (7)

to all those who said "none of them", why? just last month you were ecstatic about the new line. now you dont even like them! beggers cant be choosers! just enjoy them, and hope more some out to your likings.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Awesome member

Theyll change their minds once the cars come out, Ill probly end up gettin em all
Old 08-20-2008, 10:28 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to Shallows

Well to tell the truth I will end up getting one There should be more selection like then gen 1s + more trucks IMO. But getting back to the point of this thread I think I would mostly get me the 65 stang as there the only fords I like a lot. But it is dissapointing that they have already made a syline a vette and another 3 stangs (saleen, 65 and the new stang). i would like to see some cars that we have not been xmod bodies b4 suck as volkswagen, pontiac etc. Oh and they must be Pre-Production bodies or mock ups because on another forum Gearguy07 pointed out that the front windsheild was not attached to the body it looked like it was just sitting there.

Shallows

Last edited by Shallows; 08-21-2008 at 01:34 AM..
Old 08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Awesome member

Actually 4 stangs, 65, cobra, saleen, and the newer one
Old 08-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

I'll probably end up with none of them. Mainly because I'm really only wanting to keep one Xmod. But if they come out with something I would like, then I'll just get the body if I can.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:16 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
You havent even seen a good picture of them. How can you judge the final product by a crappy picture? Who knows, maybe the real ones will look a lot better.
Sorry for the late reply. If you would like to know how I know they are crappy and cheap, look at the transformers. There going to try to make a bigger profit, so they'll buy cheaper stuff. The transformer xmods were cheaply made, so some of them break easily. Whats next, a car that breaks into pieces if you hit a wall ?(Thats not a actual question)
Old 08-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallows View Post
Well to tell the truth I will end up getting one There should be more selection like then gen 1s + more trucks IMO...

i would like to see some cars that we have not been xmod bodies b4 suck as volkswagen, pontiac etc.

Shallows
Okay, Ive pointed this out before, but nobody wants to listen. The Gen 1 Xmods started with two cars, the Evo line started with three (I think...) the trucks didnt come out until a few months after the Evos were introduced. So wouldnt logic point to the fact that these are not the only new models? If these first three sell well, then they may come out with two or three more. If they continue to do well, they may come out with new trucks. It all depends on how this first batch sells. So, in order to get new cars or the possibility of trucks, we have to show RS that there is still an audience to Xmods and buy whatever they put out.

And this second statement, look at the cars that came out before. A few Nissan/Infinitys, Toyotas, Fords, Chevys. These are all companies that RS owns some right to, so instead of spending money to purchase rights to VW, they could make a Cobalt and not have to pay anybody seeing as they already have rights to Chevy. Maybe if we show them that Xmods are still popular, they may invest in other rights. Like Ive said so many times, these three (GTR, Mustang and Corvette) are just a test batch. If the test batch sells, they make more, or the test batch flops, they stop investing in something they believe wont make money.

Stop complaining and show RS that we support them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Sorry for the late reply. If you would like to know how I know they are crappy and cheap, look at the transformers. There going to try to make a bigger profit, so they'll buy cheaper stuff. The transformer xmods were cheaply made, so some of them break easily. Whats next, a car that breaks into pieces if you hit a wall ?(Thats not a actual question)
Im not exactly sure what went they were thinking with the Transformers... I think what happened was that they were rushed to get the cars out at the same time as the movie, so they cut back a little. But how long has it been since the Evo line was officially discontinued? 8-9 months? Thats enough time to fix what went wrong. I'm pretty sure these arnt going to be as crappy as the Transformers, seeing as they got a lot of complaints about them.

Last edited by AJB32690; 08-21-2008 at 12:32 AM..
Old 08-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Yea, I'm starting to think they will bring more out if the new ones sell. We all just need to be patient...and wait...(I know...its hard...) Since Christmas is like 120 some days...I think....there is still enough time for more cars to be made. I mean, all the new stuff comes out towards the end of the year anyways.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletsRain View Post
Yea, I'm starting to think they will bring more out if the new ones sell. We all just need to be patient...and wait...(I know...its hard...) Since Christmas is like 120 some days...I think....there is still enough time for more cars to be made. I mean, all the new stuff comes out towards the end of the year anyways.
Finally, someone agrees with me!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:24 AM

Send a message via MSN to Shallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
Okay, Ive pointed this out before, but nobody wants to listen. The Gen 1 Xmods started with two cars, the Evo line started with three (I think...) the trucks didnt come out until a few months after the Evos were introduced. So wouldnt logic point to the fact that these are not the only new models? If these first three sell well, then they may come out with two or three more. If they continue to do well, they may come out with new trucks. It all depends on how this first batch sells. So, in order to get new cars or the possibility of trucks, we have to show RS that there is still an audience to Xmods and buy whatever they put out.

And this second statement, look at the cars that came out before. A few Nissan/Infinitys, Toyotas, Fords, Chevys. These are all companies that RS owns some right to, so instead of spending money to purchase rights to VW, they could make a Cobalt and not have to pay anybody seeing as they already have rights to Chevy. Maybe if we show them that Xmods are still popular, they may invest in other rights. Like Ive said so many times, these three (GTR, Mustang and Corvette) are just a test batch. If the test batch sells, they make more, or the test batch flops, they stop investing in something they believe wont make money.

Stop complaining and show RS that we support them!
Hey mate im not complaining that was just my opinion and if you knew me I only got into xmods when all of the gen1s and evos were allcoming out of production so I never knew about that gen 1s started off with a few so don't go off at me like i'm some stupid little four year old. Sure the xmods are gonna sell well they always have and they (RadioShack) are bright relesing them before christmas. I fully understand whatcha saying.

Oh and to the other guy about the number of stangs I 4got bout the cobra lol been sick of school today

*Sorry for that offtopic talk mods *

Shallows
Old 08-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallows View Post
Hey mate im not complaining that was just my opinion and if you knew me I only got into xmods when all of the gen1s and evos were allcoming out of production so I never knew about that gen 1s started off with a few so don't go off at me like i'm some stupid little four year old. Sure the xmods are gonna sell well they always have and they (RadioShack) are bright relesing them before christmas. I fully understand whatcha saying.

Oh and to the other guy about the number of stangs I 4got bout the cobra lol been sick of school today

*Sorry for that offtopic talk mods *

Shallows
I wasnt just saying that towards you. I wrote that, in several threads actually, because a lot of people were complaining about there only being three. They just refuse to understand the test batch strategy that most companies use.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Stage 1 member

out of those three it woudl be the GTR.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:48 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

you wont see me buy ANY new Xmod unless it's sitting on a brand new chassis design..........
Old 08-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Stage 1 member

Gtr!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 02:27 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetr101 View Post
Gtr!!!!
I know I'm not a moderator, but please try to avoid one word posts. This is considered to be spam, and the mods could give you infractions for it.