Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification > XMS Car
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 07:02 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ
Default Need to knows about the XMS car: Read this first!

First of all, I want to say that I'm stoked for this project and I really hope we can make it work. It's going to take a lot of effort and organization, but if we can pull it off, we will have created what could possibly be the greatest xmod ever.

Second, I have had a new sub-forum made to dedicate to this project. It will help keep things organized, under control, and all in one place. As of right now, the only people who can post a new thread are those in charge of the project, which right now are myself and bondo. If you think you are mature enough to be able to accept some responsibility as a leader for this project, PM me and we can talk about it. Any thread that is not started by myself or bondo will be deleted without notice.

As the project progresses, all updates will be found in this forum, and yes we will have a discussion thread. That will be started up and closely watched once we get into this a little more.

Right now we are NOT taking donations for parts. We need to figure out what kind of car we are building first and who is building it. That being said, thanks to all those who have made nominations so far. And to those of you who haven't, better get to it! We want everyone's opinion so get yours in there. As some may notice, any post that was not a nomination has been deleted, this thread is for nominations only.

Thanks everybody, looking forward to getting this going!

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD