Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2010, 06:54 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Noob here

Hey, everyone. All you need to know about me is that I'm a girl, but don't get all stupid and flirty like most forum boys do, because I'm *** and you wouldn't be getting anything anyway.

I currently only have a Gen1 Black Skyline with no upgrades except Scion tC stock rims. I don't own any other RC cars or a real one, but I love them to death. I just don't have money for any more.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Cloud 9

Trader Rating: (8)

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to take a look at the rules and enjoy your stay!

Post some pics of ur skyline when ya get a chance
Old 12-21-2010, 07:36 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Wow, great first post. Check out the rules and enjoy your stay.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:02 PM

I'm not totally sure whether that's serious or sarcasm. :P I also don't see why "***" is censored... But I won't ask questions.

Jabari, I may never get a chance to post pictures, because I may never own a camera until it's too late. I got my Xmod a couple years ago while I was living in a homeless shelter, because I really am that poor (I can get on the computer at a public library, just to clear that up). Somebody donated it and the tC to us for Christmas in 2008, and I traded my wheels with the boy who took the tC so that we'd at least be able to modify the cars to some extent. Last year, my mom finally got a job as a cashier at McDonald's, so she was able to buy us an old trailer in a trailer park which is where I live now with my two younger brothers. Our mom is gone all the time, so I walk them over to the library every day after school so that they can read like they love to do. But enough of my life story. I sure hope I do enjoy my stay here.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay & glad to hear things are getting better for ya.

TEAM XI
Old 12-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

I laughed pretty hard at that first sentence in your post... I enjoyed it.

Seeing as everyone has already said the proposed thing for every new member to join this forum....

I guess I'll twist things up for this one time and attempt a new form of welcoming.....

Don't worry about the boy's around here. We are either one of the five things.

1) Married.(Believe quite a number are in this category.)
2) In a relationship.(I am in one, un-sure of the others.)
3) Not your type?(Seeing as you are attracted to the same sex as you are.)
4) Keyboard Warriors.(You might see alot of this.... )
and
5) Well... There isn't really a fifth item.(Unless you count the other females on this forum.. But then again.... The intro to this would make no sense and I would be calling the females, men... Or worse... Shemen. )

Not sure on what to exactly say to your life issues, as I have never experienced it at all, and all I can really do is say... Hope things get better?

I'm sure some members might(unsure of it at this point..) donate/give you some items for free so your currently 1 xmod garage can somewhat boom in chassis upgrades and maybe looks wise also.

If you are of age(where ever you are currently living) you could possibly find a part time job to help out your mother with some living costs... and hopefully have some cash left over to fund your little garage.

Enjoy your stay, if you need someone to talk to I'm sure the moderators and admins' will help you out with your problems/various questions.

Tom.

P.S. take it to PM's though...(PM ; Private Messages) due to the amount of new members that join and start endless threads about nothing that they could have searched.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but if you ever get the chance, trade someone your body for a "Firebird". Not many people have done that and it would sure make your car stand out.