Go Back   XmodSource.com > Competitions > XMS Competitions > XMS Competition Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2010, 06:19 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Sure thing.... as long as its an XMOD that was built by you and hasn't one a previous comp it can be entered....

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 02-07-2010, 06:20 PM
noob customizer

Trader Rating: (3)

Ok. Thanks. I will get working..
Old 02-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
I have removed my entry and modified the rules to say that your entry must be an XMOD... I trust now that I have adjusted the competition so that it is more to your liking you will be entering something??? If you don't enter anything then the competition will revert back to the way it was as I know some members had an interest in being able to enter anything....

As for everyone else please pay attention to the new rules.... modified XMODs only for this open class competition.
You're an Angel....LOL. I do agree that there should be a Comp for different scale RC's wether as a conglomerate (check spelling) or each seperate. Its just the Xmod Open Class Comp has always been XMS's most participated and enjoyed Comp. I would vote for your Pro-Pulse, lol.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901
Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

We are thinking we might run another parallel competition for larger scale cars, we well have to see how many entrants we can get though....

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 02-07-2010, 07:15 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
We are thinking we might run another parallel competition for larger scale cars, we well have to see how many entrants we can get though....
can count me in on that, and IMO cant really call it "larger scale" cause a micro-t is kinda.. pretty friken small lmao, but yes most of the entries would be bigger than 1/28-1/24

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Working Class Hero

Me too, i can enter 1/18 or 1/10 ... both custom builds not done yet... maybe would give me the push to get them done...

BIG... I am going to enter this month, but I don't know if I should do it now or on the last day of the month. I am going to be gone from Monday till the 26th or so.. If I enter now, I wouldn't have an original body for the Ultimate Evo...... ??? I may just enter it now.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901
Old 02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

A lot of members have 1:18 to 1:8 cars so we could probably hold at least one or two larger scale comps....

XXX - Entering it now sounds like it would be easier for you.... as long as the body you use hasn't won a previous competition its all good.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Working Class Hero

Quote:
A lot of members have 1:18 to 1:8 cars so we could probably hold at least one or two larger scale comps....

XXX - Entering it now sounds like it would be easier for you.... as long as the body you use hasn't won a previous competition its all good.
LOL.... I haven't won a Comp yet at all... LOL. The first one I entered I lost by 1 vote, and that happened cuz I voted for myself, which I didn't realize was a rule... LOL. So I guess I should be safe... Ill post it tonight, thanks Big.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Light Modder

Trader Rating: (5)

as mentioned earlier how close does it have to be to an xmod to be considered an xmod? Like does it have to use the xmod chassis or can it just use the xmod gearbox? ETC, Etc
Old 02-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingISdrifting View Post
as mentioned earlier how close does it have to be to an xmod to be considered an xmod? Like does it have to use the xmod chassis or can it just use the xmod gearbox? ETC, Etc
examples?:
custom.

custom.

custom.

custom.

I guess these could be referred as legit entries.

They all have xmod related parts but also some scratch parts but does'nt look like any normal xmod.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

i worship c1v1c. 99.9% of my project / ideas are from this guy.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Light Modder

those are perfect examples!!! BTW i remember reading your thread witht he solid axles did you ever get them to work out? if you did you should post some pics up!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Working Class Hero

Quote:
We go through this every Open Clas Comp... It should be obvious what whats used and is primarily an Xmod. Just an Xmod Diff, doesn't sound like an Xmod at all.... Just use some common sense. When you look at the car and the first thing you think is "That was an Xmod at one point" then it qualifies. LOL, don't read into it to much.... and just make a submission, and if it doesn't qualify they will tell you and remove it.

Big, by the way Im going to post my Build on the 26th or so.... I really want to finish the body. It will only take me a day, so when I get back on the 25th, Ill finish her up and post. Thanks again Bro.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Advance member

Sorry that my inquiries started a heated discussion I tried to do some research from previous open class comps and didn't find the answers I needed. Guess next time I will spend more time searching :P
Old 02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

what exactly is this contest i might want in
-Lil Wayne
"Man it feels like these walls are closing in"
-Eminem
Old 02-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Light Modder

have you read the other CTOM threads? well you should take a look, but its a COTM thread which stands for Car Of The Month, open class is pretty much any xmod that can be entered, but entering a "stock" or just a Radioshack upgraded may not be the brightest idea
Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
have you read the other CTOM threads? well you should take a look, but its a COTM thread which stands for Car Of The Month, open class is pretty much any xmod that can be entered, but entering a "stock" or just a Radioshack upgraded may not be the brightest idea
lies my RS upgraded Gen1 drifter project that does not work atm(electronics need rewiring, i also need to get gen1 tight turns)can probably win from its uniqueness of poor people modding lol(its basicly a complete budget gen1 drifter, its a top secret project, no one knows a clue about it)

ahhhh ive given out too much info already!!

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 02-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Light Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
lies my RS upgraded Gen1 drifter project that does not work atm(electronics need rewiring, i also need to get gen1 tight turns)can probably win from its uniqueness of poor people modding lol(its basicly a complete budget gen1 drifter, its a top secret project, no one knows a clue about it)

ahhhh ive given out too much info already!!
Well it has poor people mods, I would consider that more than just RS upgrades, I will be waiting for when its complete
Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

ill put something togeter
-Lil Wayne
"Man it feels like these walls are closing in"
-Eminem
Old 02-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Advance member

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to figure out how to make this new secret switch I wired onto my remote not make my car explode...I haven't even started body work yet Yes this is another crazy project, meant to entertain the masses as I howl at the moon...provided I live through the unveiling.