Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Im back, after a long hybernation!

Hey guys! Its been quite a while since I've been here. Figured I would drop in and say hey.

Quick updates:

-I graduated UTI earlier this year, Ill withhold my opinions of UTI. (Unless people really want to know)

-Hit the big 2-1, which isn't really that big of a deal to me, I don't drink all that often anyway.

-I moved back to Bradenton, Florida.

-I got a job that I absolutely love. I work for Pierce Manufacturing, as an electrician on their Medtec line of ambulances. Im working my way towards a promotion to troubleshooter.

-Im renting to own a house, which I am sharing with my girlfriend of five years, our beautiful kitten, and my best friend.

-My Xmods are currently packed away, I have yet to finish unpacking my stuff in my new home. Once I finally get to them, I have a couple in-progress projects that you guys will love.

-I still drive my '99 Mercury Cougar. Nothing new to note here, mostly just maintenence work done to it.

-And last, but certainly not least, I picked up a '68 Mustang Hardtop project, which Ill be making a seperate thread for in the appropriate section.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I've been up to this past year or so. Hows everyone else doing?
Old 08-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

welcome back sounds like your alive and well! we need some pics of this mustang! also i wouldnt mind hearing your opinion of UTI actually, if you dont want to share openly could you PM me?

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 08-29-2011, 09:26 AM

Trader Rating: (0)

Nice, welcome back!

Funny, I feel the same way about my graduating (twice!) university USM. Best (to me) choice within the limited area I was willing to commute to. Received some scholarships and whatnot, but at the end of the time, I highly question their business decisions and professors...

Unlike you though, I'm way beyond the 2-1. 25. LOL. Further, I "downgraded" from a 2007 350Z to a 2010 Subaru Outback (needed backseat for first kid).