Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2010, 07:21 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default new memeber first xmod

Well this is my first xmod I got today, It's a white supra got it off ebay for $25. It came with stage 2 motor kit, metal bearings and suspension upgrades and I think a race crystal. I wasn't even planning on getting a car I originally just wanted a truck. But the hummer I ordered won't be in for 2 weeks so I bought a car to hold me off until then and I must say I enjoy the car. One question , in the first picture of the parts (that's how they came in the box) I don't know what the little yellow round things are or the big yellow thing with the hole in the middle?

Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Du Ma Mai

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Songha

Wow, nice buy man. Lucky, looks really clean too. The little things are plastic bearings that hold the wheels centered I guess you can say even with wheel wobble. The big thing would hold the motor. I miss my Gen1s.

EDIT: You see the metal heat shield on the motor in the chassis right now? That was the replacing for the big yellow one. Since the yellow bearing are also out of the car, I would assume you have metal bearings too. Maybe. If so, you're even luckier.

Last edited by Songha; 09-22-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 09:01 PM

Thanks for the information, yeah it came with metal bearings, and everything looks pretty new . The only problem i have with it , only came with one battery clip , so the batteries get loose on one side.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:50 AM

Update. Well I just got in two more xmods yesterday that I ordered. They are a bumblebee Camero and a Nissan Titan. The Camero was used and came wih a ton of extras / upgrades , the Titan was "nib" . The only problem is the Titan didn't come with a antenna , I tried using the one off the evo car but it didn't really work right there was minimal response and when it did it was like quick bursts . Are the truck and evo car antennas different? I'm assuming that's the problem I tried a different controller and different batteries but both didn't solve. it.