Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Smile New member just saying hi and so on

Hey guys
im from the uk and im a newbie to the site and am kind of a newbie to xmods.
so far ive got 2 XM
nissan skyline
nissan titian
but only did work on the titian because im kind of a off-roader guy. i dont have pics of it at the moment because its not at where i am at the moment but as soon as i get there i will take pics But i was wondering any guys with the evo cars can you give me all the help you possibly can to make my xmod faster and if anyone can tell me the list of all aliminium parts for evo cars that would be amazing.

Erm + i was wondering could anyone tell me if this idea seems good because ive seen people with there hoods up But non in this way i was thinking but here it goes..
ive seen in model shops custom built die cast cars the same size as as the xmods and what i was thinking was getting one. taking the engin out and instead of doing the hood like normal people do get 2 hinges and cut the hood into to halfs and have it so it opens like that with the model engin under it because you have people doing that with the hoods showing nothing fancys but with this idea you have somthing to kinda show off if that makes sence But anyways im going to leave that opinion to you guys

many regards
skyline
Old 01-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

This should go in the "New Members" section..

can you post some pics of your xmods ??
and for doing the hinged hood,ppls have done it before,i dont think theres a "How-To" on here,but maybe someone can find one for you,ill try to find a tut. on xmw..
Old 01-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

welcome to the forum. we are gald to have alot of members on here that know what they are doing.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:24 AM

yeah i spotted that i got it into the wrong forum when i posted it.
**** people have done it ****.

ill get some photos of my skyline because thats with me at the moment nothing done to it only had it for about a week havnt had chance to do anything to it

i dunno what xm to get next thinking about the firebird and turning it into a dragster because most of my mates are drag racing theres on drag tracks they have built i know non of them are on this site so thats an advatage if i need help with doing that.

many regards and thanks to people commenting
Old 01-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Banned

your car doesnt have to look like a dragster to be a dragster. it car look like a rise burner of a tuner, but be faster than some of the camaros and mustangs. skylines ar not meant to be looking like a drag race car, with big mickey thompsons, but a ricer with toyos. you know what i mean?
Old 01-04-2008, 09:40 AM

i get ya mate nar i was just thinking of doing a car that looks like a drag racer you know get all lite weight stuff on it and putting a wheelie bar on the back lol my skylines just going to be for track racing i wanna have diffrant cars for diffrant kinda stuff if that makes sence.

+ wondering anyone ever did a car so when it takes impact bits fly off you know like a stock car (demolistion derby to you americans)
Old 01-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Banned

xmodsificationer did that to his 06 mustang.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:28 PM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline_knights View Post
Hey guys
im from the uk and im a newbie to the site and am kind of a newbie to xmods.
so far ive got 2 XM
nissan skyline
nissan titian
but only did work on the titian because im kind of a off-roader guy. i dont have pics of it at the moment because its not at where i am at the moment but as soon as i get there i will take pics But i was wondering any guys with the evo cars can you give me all the help you possibly can to make my xmod faster and if anyone can tell me the list of all aliminium parts for evo cars that would be amazing.
Erm + i was wondering could anyone tell me if this idea seems good because ive seen people with there hoods up But non in this way i was thinking but here it goes..
ive seen in model shops custom built die cast cars the same size as as the xmods and what i was thinking was getting one. taking the engin out and instead of doing the hood like normal people do get 2 hinges and cut the hood into to halfs and have it so it opens like that with the model engin under it because you have people doing that with the hoods showing nothing fancys but with this idea you have somthing to kinda show off if that makes sence But anyways im going to leave that opinion to you guys

many regards
skyline
This is a great link to a list of other sites that sale and have information on GPM parts that might help you to find what you are looking for or wanting to know.

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11093

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and please read the rules.
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)
Old 01-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

Hey, welcome... Do you like US soccer/UK football? My favorite team is Chelsea...
Old 01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Banned

Location: Feeding steve erkel in my basement.Wait i don't have a basement.....and i'm not awake.
Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
welcome to the forum. we are gald to have alot of members on here that know what they are doing.
I know what i'm doing 40%-80% of the time lol i aint good at painting