Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2008, 07:24 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default greetings from Duck-E

Hey! Im a new guy here. My name is Dana, and yes, im a guy, but I really dont know what to say here, soo..... HI! I don't know anything about this site, but i do own a few xmods. i have a drifter and a racer, both gen 1. The drifter has a carbon drive shaft, full bearings, of course its 4wd, and a black Acura rsx body with silver body kit. My racer is a orange 350z with a body kit, stage 2 motor, no drive shaft because its rear wheel drive only, and its on its 4th set of tires just from racing it! I am curently working on a project with my friend jack, username superinfinity. The project is a gen 2 car from transformers. Its the baracade. I am painting it white with blue strips, but the white isnt on yet. It has a custom chassis made by him, made out of... well i think its poly-stireene. It was kinda flexy so he made a plate and put it on the top. It will run off of a hand wound motor and a single 2sell lipo thats putting out 7.4 volts (which is deffinetly enough). Its still under construction but will be worth it! I will post pics when it is done.