Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2012, 10:38 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Arrow Second introduction?

Hey, I've been a member on here for a while (made a few posts before i disappeared). I got caught up in life and took a break from xmods / this forum. Recently, at work I was talking to one of my friends and we got on the subject of xmods. We were both talking about our xmods and decided it was time to get them back out, dust them off, and bring them back to life. I recently was rooting around my house and found my stockpile. He was looking for his and remembered he gave his away to his (now) crazy ex-girlfriends' little sister (we all make unfortunate life decisions at one point, right?). Anyways since we discussed it I started looking around online to see what was still out there and ended up back here looking around. I decided I would give him on of my old gen 1s (yellow skyline), since i had enough laying around to keep me tided over. I've already ordered some parts online that are in transit, and i hope to order more parts friday when i get paid. I'm going to start out building one car (i'll post up a build thread when i get started), but i already have multiple builds planned in my head as i get the money. Unfortunately, being a broke college student with bills, the money isn't as abundant as one would hope. I have high hopes to build at least the first build pretty quick. The ones after that will probably be longer in the making.

Anyways, point being, I'm back and wanted to say 'hi' to some of the people that may remember me from the past and all the new people that have come on board since i left. I hope to have my first build thread on here soon enough. Sad to see xmods have died out a lot. Hopefully there are enough people still into it to make my stay here fun. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here again!