Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain
Default Project: Xtreme

Alright...I decided since it is a 3-day weekend to start modifying my F-150 to be an Off-roader. Like I have said before, I am going to mount a Pajero/Montero 2 door model on it.
So far it has the off-road upgrade installed, and 4wd. I got some radline motors, so I need to put the Xmod wires on them. Would neo magnets make the green Radline Motor have even more torque, or should I just let it be?

I also need to fix the darn bump steering. Its really annoying. I am trying this idea I have though to fix it so I hope it works.
Anyways, I'm gonna relocate the battery case to the top on the chassis, and then install my 6 cell up grade. Also gonna do the articulation mod to it.

Right now the truck's rear differential is broke on one side so it is running 3wd.
I got a question for anyone who uses Radline motors in their trucks.....
Do you use the motor spacer in it, and do you have to loosen the gear cover a lot?
I have noticed this on mine, that the pinion gear rubs the gear cover, so I had to loosen it a lot.

Here are some pictures I took really fast....not much modification noticeable yet. Sorry for the poor quality, its with my cell phone. More Updates to come later.

If you look closely I put the 2 long screws through some springs.