Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Appearance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Vinyls

I'll say this slowly.....does anybody have any ideas on vinyl designs??? and to you redsxmodder.........Hi
Old 05-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Rethink It All

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

mmmmmmmm.....

I see now.

Modern Image has a bunch of free logo's I'm pretty sure you could use. If you see a model car with a decal set you like, you could try that...

Later,
RedSXmodder

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 05-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Elite member

I prefer to keep my cars looking sleek and simple. No cheesy "too fast, too furious, too stupid" stuff for me...
Old 05-25-2007, 01:24 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I prefer to keep my cars looking sleek and simple. No cheesy "too fast, too furious, too stupid" stuff for me...
me too janikphoto, a good paint job will look better than any thing with excessive stickers and stripes
Old 05-25-2007, 01:35 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to Jizzle Send a message via MSN to Jizzle Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
me too janikphoto, a good paint job will look better than any thing with excessive stickers and stripes
Lol he tried to paint his hummer and it looked like dogsh*t like on fire. BTW dont you HAVE to paint to get a good vynal?

Pixelcar master, need any help,I got you.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
it all depends on the vehicle... personally... i perfer some vehicles to look like a mock-up sponsored vehicle...

TwitchyVirus
Old 05-25-2007, 10:17 PM

I think a phoenix. A bird on fire would make an incredible design, don't you agree?

I'm getting better at xmods. Ty diacris and Jizzle!
Old 05-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to Jizzle Send a message via MSN to Jizzle Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzle

Lol like the stock designes of 80's Firebirds?

Pixelcar master, need any help,I got you.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Banned

by excessive stickers I mean the people who slap 50 different stickers on their cars and its all over the car and not organized and looks like the stickers were put on with a leaf blower.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Elite member

Quote:
by excessive stickers I mean the people who slap 50 different stickers on their cars and its all over the car and not organized and looks like the stickers were put on with a leaf blower.
Looks like we got ourselfs a RICER! you forgot the obsessivly large spoiler, the annoying sound of the muffer, and very sh**y music and there you have it.

Jon

signature wont let me list all of my cars!!!!!!! not fair moderator needed plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanglover View Post
lol crawling with 1 wheel drive that would be funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Its not realistic that these go about 280mph at scale speed either.
Custom Corvette Club: 1/3 Founder
Team ACCENTS Member
Proud member of Crawling Truck Club(CTC) The fist and only!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
i see what you mean... and i agree... but a few well placed stickers aint too bad...

TwitchyVirus
Old 05-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmagik View Post
Looks like we got ourselfs a RICER! you forgot the obsessivly large spoiler, the annoying sound of the muffer, and very sh**y music and there you have it.

Jon
and the unpainted bodykit. my daily driver is a focus zx5 BTW and it eats ricers for lunch. I made one guy who had a civic with a fart can, what we in ohio call a muffler purchased at the local auto parts store, eat my dust while he slammed his fist into the steering wheel of his civic, I think I made him cry
Old 05-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

dude once again today i saw about 20 ricer civics. the worst was a red one with preimer on the Body kits, and the worst of it is that it had a beer can on the pipe!. and there was a speaker hanging out of the trunk lol
Old 05-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Banned

people who have riced civics think their pathetic cars are the bomb. bad news for them my focus looks better stock with just the 5% limo tint all around. its black by the way
Old 05-27-2007, 02:12 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
dude once again today i saw about 20 ricer civics. the worst was a red one with preimer on the Body kits, and the worst of it is that it had a beer can on the pipe!. and there was a speaker hanging out of the trunk lol
I drove up behind a civic hatchback that had dual exhaust. I thought to myself, "the pipes are a bit big for my taste, but the dual tips actually look kind of good on that civic." Then...

I pulled up along side the civic, and I saw a bunch of stickers randomly stuck on the car, like the leaf blower example above. That's when I had to shake my head in shame at the driver. Then...

I saw the front of the car. It had an intercooler sticking out from the front bumper. No, not like on an EVO or a modified STI where the intercooler can be seen under the bumper, peeking out. This thing looked like it was taped onto the front bumper, probably not even hooked up to anything. It stuck out infront of the car by a good 6 to 8 inches!!! Why do so many stupid people drive civics?!?

Anyway, to get back on the original topic, I agree that vinyl can be good if you are trying to create a sponsored-style race car or show car. But it will look dumb if you are wanting to slap stuff on, just to put something new on the car.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:54 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I drove up behind a civic hatchback that had dual exhaust. I thought to myself, "the pipes are a bit big for my taste, but the dual tips actually look kind of good on that civic." Then...

I pulled up along side the civic, and I saw a bunch of stickers randomly stuck on the car, like the leaf blower example above. That's when I had to shake my head in shame at the driver. Then...

I saw the front of the car. It had an intercooler sticking out from the front bumper. No, not like on an EVO or a modified STI where the intercooler can be seen under the bumper, peeking out. This thing looked like it was taped onto the front bumper, probably not even hooked up to anything. It stuck out infront of the car by a good 6 to 8 inches!!! Why do so many stupid people drive civics?!?

Anyway, to get back on the original topic, I agree that vinyl can be good if you are trying to create a sponsored-style race car or show car. But it will look dumb if you are wanting to slap stuff on, just to put something new on the car.
I drive a civic does this make me dumb or something? Find another car to pic on for now on, im sick of hearing this s@#$ about ONLY ONE type of car.
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)
Old 05-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
I drive a civic does this make me dumb or something? Find another car to pic on for now on, im sick of hearing this s@#$ about ONLY ONE type of car.
Sorry to act a little mean but civic happens to be the #1 ricer in america idk that just how it is. Anyways a nice design or two is always nice on the sides.

Jon

signature wont let me list all of my cars!!!!!!! not fair moderator needed plz help

Quote:
Quote:
Team ACCENTS Member
Old 05-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Banned

Drftko we are not making fun of you and you definately are not dumb, civics get great gas mileage and the motor and trans will go long after the body rusts off. We are talking about the people who buy one put on a giant fart can, an unpainted body kit, a huge spoiler and chop the stock springs so it sits lower. Around here it all I see. There are a few riced Focuses, and no mine isnt one of them, in town. We have one rich person who owns a Lancer evo 8 with 900hp and one with a Subaru WRX. Heck a guy I worked with riced a mercury cougar.
Ricers will never amount to anything but an Autozone on wheels
Old 05-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Drftko we are not making fun of you and you definately are not dumb, civics get great gas mileage and the motor and trans will go long after the body rusts off. We are talking about the people who buy one put on a giant fart can, an unpainted body kit, a huge spoiler and chop the stock springs so it sits lower. Around here it all I see. There are a few riced Focuses, and no mine isnt one of them, in town. We have one rich person who owns a Lancer evo 8 with 900hp and one with a Subaru WRX. Heck a guy I worked with riced a mercury cougar.
Ricers will never amount to anything but an Autozone on wheels
**** and I thought some civic owners went too far. Who would have known?

Jon

Quote:
Quote:
Team ACCENTS Member