http://orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522

nuff said, original dumb***
Old 01-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post

It's ironic that you post this, and misspell a bunch of words.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-28-2009, 05:08 PM

Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via AIM to 123Vette Send a message via Yahoo to 123Vette

that link doesnt work..
Old 01-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Volvo Enthusiast

Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via Yahoo to greekone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Vette View Post
that link doesnt work..
It's working for me.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:00 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

what's so funny?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:04 PM

Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via AIM to 123Vette Send a message via Yahoo to 123Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekone View Post
It's working for me.
wasnt working before :/ o well not that unheard of..
Old 01-28-2009, 07:10 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

It's not all that funny. My cousin was pulled over for driving too slow because it was the first time she ever drove on a highway (she came from Taiwan and never needed to drive there) so it was scary as hell for her to drive more that 45 mph in a foreign land. It's more of a safety issue than a stupid issue.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)

yeah that is pretty dumb. since it was his first time i bet he was soo excited and nervious he slowed down to much with out looking at the MPH... i always go the exact same MPH as marked because i want my record to stay cleen..

although one time i was doing like 140 and luckly i had my radar detector and it started beeping really loud so i knew he was close. and right as i was slowing down my headlights reviled a CHP reflection on his truck and me and my friend were stunned..

radar detectors really do work, for those who say they dont. its just you have to buy the really expensive ones that start at 240 minimum and you always have to keep up with the models. like right now i needa get the latest model witch is 340 bucks....
Old 01-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostAddicted View Post
yeah that is pretty dumb. since it was his first time i bet he was soo excited and nervious he slowed down to much with out looking at the MPH... i always go the exact same MPH as marked because i want my record to stay cleen..

although one time i was doing like 140 and luckly i had my radar detector and it started beeping really loud so i knew he was close. and right as i was slowing down my headlights reviled a CHP reflection on his truck and me and my friend were stunned..

radar detectors really do work, for those who say they dont. its just you have to buy the really expensive ones that start at 240 minimum and you always have to keep up with the models. like right now i needa get the latest model witch is 340 bucks....
Radar detectors only work if the cops keep the radar on constantly.

All the deputies around here leave theirs off, and when they see a car close enough they flip it on and catch their speed. Which means it's too late if you have a detector.

Biggest waste of money ever, just drive the **** speed limit.

Last edited by RedSXmodder; 01-29-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Old 01-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

^ not if you buy a good one. My dad's stops spector detectors and the pop lasers. On a highway they leave them beamin', and his starts to detect them up to a mile away.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)

Its funny because the officer who gave him the ticket responded in the same thread on the first page.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Stage 1 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
Radar detectors only work if the cops keep the radar on constantly.

All the deputies around here leave theirs off, and when they see a car close enough they flip it on and catch their speed. Which means it's too late if you have a detector.

Biggest waste of money ever, just drive the **** speed limit jesus.
actually in total.. ive probly saved over 1000+ in money.. so obviously you dont know what ur talking about.... you know why ? youve never owned one and who ever told you that doesnt know anything or they have a cheap one. the only time it doesnt go off is when the cop is parked on the side of the road with his car shut off..

and CHP atleast where i live dont have the radars that they hold. they have them built in the car so its constantly on when there car is on.

so STFU.

think before you post. and dont tell me to drive the speed limit. 80% of the time I do drive the speed limit. but when ever someone wants to do a quick freeway pull i have no worries.

PS: Dont try making it sound like you dont speed. I know dam well and so does everyone else on these forums/ every other car forums that they have sped once and awhile and continue to do so.

Last edited by BoostAddicted; 01-28-2009 at 08:45 PM..
Old 01-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I got nothin...

yeah im sitting on a 105 mph in a 65 zone at nine at night on my own right now... stupid colorado cops like to stack charges... 20pts... speeding... reckless driving... and street racing.... all on a touch and go to 100 on my own...

New Forum Needing Members:
http://rcunited.tk/
Old 01-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

First off, my mom worked as a dispatcher at a Sheriffs Office, not only did I become very good friends with the deputies, I went on ride alongs with them.

And they don't use the old fashioned kind that you hold, they are built into the car. They can read from the front, and behind and can be turned on and off with a hand held remote.

I have witnessed several time while on ride alongs how they would wait until the car was within distance enough to see, flip on the radar and catch their speed, and then flip it back off. If they were speeding, pulled them over.

I know exactly what I am talking about, I don't talk crap if I know nothing of what I am talking about. I can back up my information with real fact. '

And no, I've never owned a radar detector, because I drive the speed limit and if I get caught speeding I pay the fine and deal with it. Because you know why, I was in the wrong so I'm taking it like a man and doing what I have to do. But you know what, I've only been pulled over for speeding ONCE, and that was because my speedometer didn't work.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

That guy got owned.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Stage 1 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx racer View Post
Its funny because the officer who gave him the ticket responded in the same thread on the first page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
First off, my mom worked as a dispatcher at a Sheriffs Office, not only did I become very good friends with the deputies, I went on ride alongs with them.

And they don't use the old fashioned kind that you hold, they are built into the car. They can read from the front, and behind and can be turned on and off with a hand held remote.

I have witnessed several time while on ride alongs how they would wait until the car was within distance enough to see, flip on the radar and catch their speed, and then flip it back off. If they were speeding, pulled them over.

I know exactly what I am talking about, I don't talk crap if I know nothing of what I am talking about. I can back up my information with real fact. '

And no, I've never owned a radar detector, because I drive the speed limit and if I get caught speeding I pay the fine and deal with it. Because you know why, I was in the wrong so I'm taking it like a man and doing what I have to do. But you know what, I've only been pulled over for speeding ONCE, and that was because my speedometer didn't work.

Thats nice an all, but i gurrantee you the only reason you do the speed limit is because you dont have a car that easily tempts you. Now maybe theres a chance you do have a car thats "fast" but answer me this.. if you have a car thats fast or sporty in anyway you will not ALWAYS abide the speed limit right ? And if you say no then your just lying to win the argument. Dont try hinting that im afraid of "taking it like a man" its a matter of wanting my record to be CLEAN. and since you got that ticket for speeding your record is forever marked with that flaw.

Also, in my position no one can argue when you have a supra... think about it.. theres no Speed Limit involved with a supra. after i baught the car i havent had enough money to take it to the track to have fun. its the state of Cali's fault why theres so much street racing. theres only a few tracks here and just for practice entry its a minimum of 150 dallors. Not to mention im putting every bit of money i make into a track car. so untill then ill settle my fun else where
Old 01-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostAddicted View Post
actually in total.. ive probly saved over 1000+ in money.. so obviously you dont know what ur talking about.... you know why ? youve never owned one and who ever told you that doesnt know anything or they have a cheap one. the only time it doesnt go off is when the cop is parked on the side of the road with his car shut off..

and CHP atleast where i live dont have the radars that they hold. they have them built in the car so its constantly on when there car is on.

so STFU

think before you post. and dont tell me to drive the speed limit. 80% of the time I do drive the speed limit. but when ever someone wants to do a quick freeway pull i have no worries.

PS: Dont try making it sound like you dont speed. I know dam well and so does everyone else on these forums/ every other car forums that they have sped once and awhile and continue to do so.
Quote:

Thats nice an all, but i gurrantee you the only reason you do the speed limit is because you dont have a car that easily tempts you. Now maybe theres a chance you do have a car thats "fast" but answer me this.. if you have a car thats fast or sporty in anyway you will not ALWAYS abide the speed limit right ? And if you say no then your just lying to win the argument. Dont try hinting that im afraid of "taking it like a man" its a matter of wanting my record to be CLEAN. and since you got that ticket fro speeding your record is forever marked with that flaw.

Also, in my position no one can argue when you have a supra... think about it.. theres no Speed Limit involved with a supra. after i baught the car i havent had enough money to take it to the track to have fun. its the state of Cali's fault why theres so much street racing. theres only a few tracks here and just for practice entry its a minimum of 150 dallors. Not to mention im putting every bit of money i make into a track car. so untill then ill settle my fun else where
calm down before infractions are handed out. If you cannot argue with out keeping a cool head, I suggest you stay out of arguments.

Seriously dude, don't become the new XMS rice boi, threatening that you have the fastest **** in the world. I'd easily wager SuicideStar's blazer could hand your *** to you, and he rarely ever talks trash.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-28-2009 at 10:16 PM..
Old 01-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Stage 1 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
calm down before infractions are handed out. If you cannot argue with out keeping a cool head, I suggest you stay out of arguments.
Im sorry, its just it really gets on my nerves when ppl try acting like there perfect and dont break the law.

anyone here can see where im coming from right ?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

I really get annoyed when someone acts like their the only one who has a sports car.

And even if someone does, that does no mean you have to street race to own it. Such flawed logic, all it does is make us other car guys loose respect.

Old 01-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Stage 1 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
I really get annoyed when someone acts like their the only one who has a sports car.

And even if someone does, that does no mean you have to street race to own it. Such flawed logic, all it does is make us other car guys loose respect.
I didnt mean it in that way at all.. I was saying when you have a car that doesnt like going slow your not usually going to do the speed limit. No one can argue with that.

im not the bragging type at all. im trying to let him know my point of view. And why do you think they made import cars thats are fast in the first place??

like i said earlier.. any of you with an imported/fast car do not do the speed limit probly ever.. now when im driving on the plan streets im a calm safe legal MPH driver and same on the freeway. you cant tell me that if you have a car that screams " race me" from all around that when some one comes next to you your just gonna ignore the fun.. i mean you cant be dangeous when your going straight..