Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 11-02-2009, 08:42 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4
Default b/s/t idea?

Hey i had a small idea in mind for the b/s/t section
i was wondering. why not have a section in the b/s/t for us to put links to other people selling stuff that some of the people here might be interested in? like there is this guy i know that is selling 2 gen1 skylines.. and he doesnt want to make an account here and get all the way to 100 posts when he already had a rep on another forum
just a small suggestion/idea
tell me what u think

-Chris

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 11-02-2009, 09:10 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Wouldn't it be much easier for you to just sell it for him? The way you describe makes it way too easy to bypass what little security people feel from buying from a seasoned member.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:20 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

well the thing is, i dont know him personally he is just a guy i met and i know a lot of u look for good condition gen1s nowadays and plus i cant sell anything thats not in my possession its in the bs/t rules

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BART View Post
Wouldn't it be much easier for you to just sell it for him? The way you describe makes it way too easy to bypass what little security people feel from buying from a seasoned member.
agreed, if it wasn't such a headache keeping track of "he said she said" BS then the forum would have alot more BST options like ebay links and links to BST's on other forums.
the problem lies in the fact that this forum is dedicated to small scale R/C information and how to find it.
the BST is simply a perk.

the staff on these forums are constantly updating how the forum is laid out,rules,ideas and daily maitnence/moderating,comps,the last thing they need is a bunch of PM's and threads about people getting ripped off so the people that are allowed to use the BST/SP sections need to be deemed somewhat reliable.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
agreed, if it wasn't such a headache keeping track of "he said she said" BS then the forum would have alot more BST options like ebay links and links to BST's on other forums.
the problem lies in the fact that this forum is dedicated to small scale R/C information and how to find it.
the BST is simply a perk.

the staff on these forums are constantly updating how the forum is laid out,rules,ideas and daily maitnence/moderating,comps,the last thing they need is a bunch of PM's and threads about people getting ripped off so the people that are allowed to use the BST/SP sections need to be deemed somewhat reliable.
Thanks, and at the OP, if you dont know him personally, why would you try to push his offerings on here in the first place? In my opinion, if your not a member, and not willing to abide by the rules and have the required time on this forum, then we are not interested in what you have for sale. Sorry if that sounds rude, but we have enough problems with BST as Bondo stated without having this eminent disaster added to it.